Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for someone to clone an egg for me - it's a flawless magic guard abra that I've found a TSV match for, but I'd like to clone it so I can give one to the hatcher. I can give you one back too afterwards :)

Looking for a shiny 5iv numel or camerup.

Have shiny charizard, or shiny ha modest/timid Nicosia for trade 5 IV perfect.

I can clone and clone items too if needed via Pchexx++

Last edited:
Sorry if this is not the right forum for this, but I was just curious.

I lost my pokemon black and black 2, so I have no way of transferring my gen IV pokemon onto my gen VI games. I look online (amazon, ebay) for pokemon Black and stuff, and they are priced at around $60. Is there a reason for this? Did nintendo stop producing these games, and that's why they became expensive?

Also if I want any pokemons for pokedex completion, can I just ask here? I don't need to take them just need to "touch" them so that they are registered onto my pokedex.

Thanks!

Sorry if this is not the right forum for this, but I was just curious.

I lost my pokemon black and black 2, so I have no way of transferring my gen IV pokemon onto my gen VI games. I look online (amazon, ebay) for pokemon Black and stuff, and they are priced at around $60. Is there a reason for this? Did nintendo stop producing these games, and that's why they became expensive?

Also if I want any pokemons for pokedex completion, can I just ask here? I don't need to take them just need to "touch" them so that they are registered onto my pokedex.

Thanks!
Yes, especially check out the prices of heartgold and soulsilver, they are really expensive due to collectors.

Just buy the game, the price will never drop(might even increase) so you could always sell them for the same price or even more.

Looking for a Kee berry and HA gothlia!

I don't have much to offer in return though...
HA Froakie
HA Fletchling
HA + Espeed Dratini
Rotoms
Bulbasaur (no HA)
Khangaskan
Chansey
Bagon
Charmander
Ghastly
Swinub
Gible
HA Eevees
Honedge
Scyther
5IV Darmanitan
Drilbur (no HA)
Porygon
Cottonee

Looking for a Kee berry and HA gothlia!

I don't have much to offer in return though...
HA Froakie
HA Fletchling
HA + Espeed Dratini
Rotoms
Bulbasaur (no HA)
Khangaskan
Chansey
Bagon
Charmander
Ghastly
Swinub
Gible
HA Eevees
Honedge
Scyther
5IV Darmanitan
Drilbur (no HA)
Porygon
Cottonee
I can give you a Kee berry. Put up something in the GTS asking for a female lv1 Larvitar, with BlackoutSLM as message.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
What IVs/EVs spread should have a pokemon (in particular Dragalge) to minimize the Life Orb recoil?
It depends in the set you want to run, but if you want to focus on minimized Life Orb Damage, you'd want to give it a spread of IVs and EVs that makes it have a total amount of HP that ends with the number 9. So if you had for example 159 HP, you'd have the maximum amount of HP, while taking 15 damage as recoil per attack. If you're running EV investment in HP, you don't have to worry about giving it a specific spread of IVs other than perfect (31) in HP. But if the Pokemon you're using has an HP stat that ends with 0 or 1 at an IV of 31 and 0 EVs, and it doesn't run investment in HP, you could give it a lower HP IV, that makes the total amount of HP end in 9 (which is usually 27 or 29, but it depends on the level you're using it at and what the total usually is at an HP IV of 31 and 0 EVs).

With Dragalge in particular, it pretty much always run HP Investment, so the IV spread 31/X/31/31/31/31 could work (unless you want a specific Hidden Power type). For the EV spread:
If you're using it at level 50, you could give it either 228 EVs in HP to get 169 HP, 148 EVs in HP to get 159 HP or 68 EVs in HP to get 149 HP.
If you're using it at level 100, you could give it 232 EVs in HP to get 329 HP, 192 EVs in HP to get 319 HP, 152 EVs in HP to get 309 HP, 112 EVs in HP to get 299 HP, 72 EVs in HP to get 289 HP or 32 EVs in HP to get 279 HP.
(If you have an HP IV of 30, you'd have to add 4 EVs to each of the suggested spreads, to get the right total of HP)

Would anyone be willing to gift me some Dittos with good IVs? Trying to get back into Pokemon after a few years, and looks like I can't locate a lot of my old stuff. FC is 1332-7854-9926

Thank you

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Would anyone be willing to gift me some Dittos with good IVs? Trying to get back into Pokemon after a few years, and looks like I can't locate a lot of my old stuff. FC is 1332-7854-9926

Thank you
Check out my giveaway. Link is in my signature, or otherwise you can find it in the Giveaway section. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)