Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a shiny competative pentagon adamant/jolly groudon if possible, have a pal race us code and some new shinies to trade, including bold regenerator slowbro with competative IV of course

LF a Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 Suicune. Mine is very close to that, but the 27 SpA irks me and the atk IV is relatively high for what it's worth-bad against SwagPlay stuff.

So a really flawless one would be great. I listed a lot of the things I have FT on the last page, but if anyone is willing to trade a perfect bar atk Suiciune just PM with what you'd want in return. I don't have many legendaries, but a lot of breedables and some shinies, several with 6IVs(or 31/0/31/31/31/31 for some special attackers.)

Looking to trade out some good onix admant nature iv 4-5 and varie on witch ones are perfect move set is
Mud sport
Tackle
Harden
Bide
Also some have sturdy some have rock head
Let me know if you would like one i have a box full im just looking for some pokemon with good iv to breed for competive play if no one wants some ill be wonder trading them

Trading out good koffings bold nature and have 4-5 perfect iv but very from each one
Their move set is
Poison gas
Tackle
Toxic spikes
If you want one let me know all i want is some pokemon with some good iv to start breeding for competive play if not will be wonder traded

Also trading out heracross alot of natures 4-5 perfect iv moveset
Horn attack
Endure
Fury attack
Aerial ace
If any one wants one let me know im lf any pokemon with some iv to start breeding for competive play

Last edited:
LF: Sandstorm and Sun pattern Vivillon to complete my collection. IVs and nature doesn't matter.

I can offer garden, polar, river or marine patterns in exchange

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
For whoever didn't receive the GF Mew and Darkrai, I have a code of each that still works, so whoever want those codes, feel free to PM me.

Edit: I'll go to sleep now, so I'll give the codes to whoever PM me first as soon as I wake up. (in 7+ hours)

Edit2: done.

Last edited:
I'm looking to transfer a Helping Hand and Tri Attack Togepi to Hyper Train in Sun/Moon. Are there any Gen III-V moves exclusive to Togetic and/or Togekiss that are worth evolving for or should I leave it as a Togepi to be UT?

On a second note, should I go for Calm or Bold (or something else altogether) for a Helping Hand Sableye?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking to transfer a Helping Hand and Tri Attack Togepi to Hyper Train in Sun/Moon. Are there any Gen III-V moves exclusive to Togetic and/or Togekiss that are worth evolving for or should I leave it as a Togepi to be UT?
Ominous Wind/Silver Wind could be nice for Togekiss/Togetic, to take extra advantage of Serene Grace. And you might want to consider Defog as an option (although Togetic and Togekiss are both outclassed as hazard removers in tiers they're used in).

LF shiny pentagon adamant moxie honchkrow with brave bird and roost
& LF shiny pentagon Lapras with freeze dry and ancient power

Can trade pal arceus code, flawless impish shiny arcanine with morning sun and flare, close combat and crunch with intimidate, pentagon 6iv,

Bold shiny pentagon 31/0/31/30/31/31 Hp grass slow poke pentagon with yawn and curse
Naive shiny pentagon Archen 31/31/31/31/29/31
Adamant shiny pentagon machamp 31/31/28/31/31/31 with knock off, bullet punch, heavy slam
Modest shiny Genv venusaur chlorophyll 31/31/30/30/31/30 Hp fire

Ya im about to head to work so i wont be near internet for about 4 hours so ill have it then and ill make sure female quickball and any of the normal abilitys

And just let me know if someonegets it to u sooner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)