Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey everyone! I just finished iv breeding sableye and I need a non us / north America (preferably male, or female with prankster, and good ivs) sableye for Masuda shiny breeding. I have good iv snivy and sableye and a bunch of other pokes I'm willing to trade. Thank you! (I'll post my fc and Ign with more information upon response)
Hey there, welcome to smogon! There's Flawless German Dittos on Most's ditto giveaway which could help you with that (make sure you read the rules of the giveaway before participating, though).

Edit: Sniped, didn't notice there was another page, why do I keep doing this?

Looking to swap FC with someone who has Crawdaunt as there Friend Safari. I have Abra, Espurr and Girafarig.

FC: 2895 7569 7823.

Last edited:
Does anybody still have this Smeargle? (SR'ing Giratina)

Level: 78
Nature: Sassy
IV: 31 | xx | 31 | xx | 31 | 00
EV: 136 Hp
Stats at 78: 224 Hp | 109 Spe
Moves: Spore | Soak | Recover | Final GambitLevel: 78
Nature: Sassy
IV: 31 | xx | 31 | xx | 31 | 00
EV: 136 Hp
Stats at 78: 224 Hp | 109 Spe
Moves: Spore | Soak | Recover | Final Gambit

Hey all, I'm looking for the gen6 event Pikachu with Endeavor. Please let me know if you have one to trade and check my rather outdated trade thread or PM me for services. I can clone it if need be. Thanks!

So, I just received this shiny Sylveon from the Wonder Trade:

nature: calm
IVs: 31/0/31/30/30/31
ability: cute charm
OT: AuSLove.TV
ID No. 54320
egg received: 5/5/2015
Egg Hatched: apparently 5/5/2015, in a Love Ball.
Where: Faraway Place
Characteristic: Alert to sounds

Can someone please tell me if this is a hacked Pokemon?

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
So, I just received this shiny Sylveon from the Wonder Trade:

nature: calm
IVs: 31/0/31/30/30/31
ability: cute charm
OT: AuSLove.TV
ID No. 54320
egg received: 5/5/2015
Egg Hatched: apparently 5/5/2015, in a Love Ball.
Where: Faraway Place
Characteristic: Alert to sounds

Can someone please tell me if this is a hacked Pokemon?
Anything with the OT AuSLove.TV is hacked
E: Use this thread next time

Suggested natures to SR for Follow Me Magmar and Electabuzz or are they not worth the time and skip them?
While Timid/Modest Magmar or Jolly/Adamant Electabuzz might be best, don't be afraid to keep a mixed nature, as Hasty/Naive of either could be awesome.

I'm looking for a Timid HP Ice Static Zapdos. Post on my thread if you have a flawless one.

Best EM for Chatot on top of Nasty Plot & Boomburst? Agility, Night Shade, Encore or Defog?
Best Ability for Avalugg? (Going for the Inverse battle-format Avalugg, since that's where it has most merit)

Best ball?

(HA)

Last edited:

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
need an opinion: TPunch or Wild Charge on Victini? (no Bolt Strike with this event x.x)
Thunderpunch imo, recoil sucks. You could run some calcs, but to be perfectly honest this Victini has no place in any competitive battles because it doesn't get access to Bolt Strike or V-Create.
Reposting
Bold, Timid or Calm (I know for a fact that there is a 31/11/31/31/31/31 Calm spread for Magmar, if that interests you at all).
Best EM for Chatot on top of Nasty Plot & Boomburst? Agility, Night Shade, Encore or Defog?
Defog and Encore
Best Ability for Avalugg? (Going for the Inverse battle-format Avalugg, since that's where it has most merit)
Sturdy (unless Swagger is super common in inverse (?) or you're using a Hail team)
Best Ball? (HA)

LF: Shiny Feraligatr with OU set.

Can trade shiny Slowbro bold 31/0/31/31/31 regenerator.

Shiny Naive Talonflame 31/31/31/31/28/31 gale wings.

shiny adamant Azumaril 31/31/31/30/31/31 belly drum, aqua jet set.

Plus other competitive shinies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)