Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can anyone help me trade evo my poliwhirl
I can do this for you if you still need help. Let me know your FC somehow (edit into signature, edit into post, VM me, PM me, reply) and I'll add you and jump online. :)

Found one on your profile so if it's that one, you're added.

Last edited:
I can do this for you if you still need help. Let me know your FC somehow (edit into signature, edit into post, VM me, PM me, reply) and I'll add you and jump online. :)

Found one on your profile so if it's that one, you're added.
Awesome thank you so much :D

Last edited:
Looking for anyone to trade me a Female HA Crawdaunt preferrably in a great ball. I gave up finding a friend safari.

I do have several HA pokemon to trade such as Torchic, Ninetales, and Abra.

FC: 2895-7569-7823.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Looking for any Jirachi. I forgot to pick up the event a while ago and need it for the living dex I'm putting together. If you're looking for something in return, just lmk.

Looking for anyone to trade me a Female HA Crawdaunt preferrably in a great ball. I gave up finding a friend safari.

I do have several HA pokemon to trade such as Torchic, Ninetales, and Abra.

FC: 2895-7569-7823.
I will be able to get you one in a couple of hours if you still need it?

Ninjask?blazikin?
Ninjask is too frail for what I'm looking to do, and Blaziken is chillin in Ubers. Someone from another thread mentioned Scolipede as the only speed BP they've seen in OU. I guess any set with protect would guarantee a speed pass, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)