Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a shiny BR staraptor in a nice ball, and a shiny BR Pidgeot in a fast/level ball they'd be willing to part with? I have a lot FT, including a espeed genesect and an unnerve mewtwo. Preferably, I'd like both female

Anyone have a shiny BR staraptor in a nice ball, and a shiny BR Pidgeot in a fast/level ball they'd be willing to part with? I have a lot FT, including a espeed genesect and an unnerve mewtwo. Preferably, I'd like both female
Hey, I'm actually working on a Pidgeot myself. I could give you a copy if you want, but I can't guarantee it'll be a female, though.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF a Follow Me Jirachi (THIS Event, to be specific) with flawless IVs, preferably with a Impish/Careful/Jolly nature and RNG'd on a retail cart, although the latter is not a must. In return feel free to CMT for offers.

Last edited:
This might be a stretch...but does anyone have a spare White Flabebe/Floette/Florges with perfect IVs and a Bold nature? I'd love to have one.

If I get around RNG'ing one in Soul Silver, then yeah, but that means no pentagon if that's ok with you. And yeah, If decide to go shiny it'll be in a fast ball, otherwise I'm doing level.
Brilliant, thank you! That's a huge help.

I've deposited a Lvl 11 Female Marill. My IGN is Dunkers :)

Does anyone have an extra 20th anniversary darkrai? My games got stolen so I'm missing a lot of events :(

I have extra Valcanion codes

Does anyone have an extra 20th anniversary darkrai? My games got stolen so I'm missing a lot of events :(

I have extra Valcanion codes
if you just claim a mystery gift with the code Darkrai20 you can still just get one yourself until the end of the month. If that's not an option, I should be able to help you out.

Hi! I'm trying complete a collection of competitive FEMALE 5IV (except ATK, Outstanding Potential) Timid Vivillons in cool balls and these are the patterns I'm missing:

Tundra (great ball)
Sun (repeat ball)
Monsoon (great ball)
Archipelago (timer ball)
Ocean (great ball)

I can do breeding projects for these or give multiple breedjects for each. PM me for my list of breedables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)