Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo Datamine + Full Game Leaks Collection (Read the OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention that Wally doesn't visibly age despite game canon being that the Hoenn and Kanto stories take place relatively around the same time.
Wally must be a glitch in the Matrix then, that or Red and Blue are the anomalies in that they're the only ones that seem to have aged

Might wanna bring up the energy avatar of guardian of alola
It is yellow no matter which tapu uses it and it erupts from the earth
Now totem aura and z-energy is tied to alola and the islands and both are yellow
So it's safe to say that guardian of alola isn't specifically tapu's z move but instead alola's z move as its the island fighting back
Edit: to further strengthen this they share the same crystal to use this move
Just putting this out here

My problem is red is 20 years older and brock didn't age in between red and season one keep in mind ash hasn't had a year pass and green/gary are the same guy but have an age gap of 20 years, time lord confirmed?
Wait what, Red is 20 years older? Where are you even getting this from? From the 96 stamped on his shirt? Let me just tell you that that means absolutely nothing. It's most likely just an obvious easter egg and nothing else. If anything I'd say Red has aged about 4 or 5 years, and no more than that.

Wait what, Red is 20 years older? Where are you even getting this from? From the 96 stamped on his shirt? Let me just tell you that that means absolutely nothing. It's most likely just an obvious easter egg and nothing else. If anything I'd say Red has aged about 4 or 5 years, no more than that.
Yeah, Red and Blue seem like they're early into adult-hood if anything. Like, 18-25~. They were confirmed 16 in BW2 iirc so....

Might wanna bring up the energy avatar of guardian of alola
It is yellow no matter which tapu uses it and it erupts from the earth
Now totem aura and z-energy is tied to alola and the islands and both are yellow
So it's safe to say that guardian of alola isn't specifically tapu's z move but instead alola's z move as its the island fighting back
Edit: to further strengthen this they share the same crystal to use this move
Just putting this out here
That could just mean Tapu Koko is the leader of the group, also I'd say the totem auras are more orange than yellow. For that matter how do you know the avatar is always yellow? The trailer only shows Koko.

My opinion on the trailer

Primarina is alright but something about it seems generic even though a mermaid/siren is totally unique. (The healing status move is weird and just seems like adding salt to the wound of hating on Popplio's evo line more. But hopefully that sig move does more damage on the statused Pokemon [A cool idea would be after curing a status it would make the pokemon fall in love regardless of gender or lack of gender])

Incineroar is pretty cool. Finally I don't have to hear "I hope it doesn't turn into a Fire/Fighting again" anymore since it looked pretty obvious that it was Fire/Dark. Though this is another bipedal Fire Type which some will hate it for which I under stand.

Decidueye is the weirdest one for me but I still love it appearance wise. The one thing I am not big on is it losing its Ground immunity and being a bird that can be hit by earthquake (not counting on the turns a bird roosts). But i really hope this gets levitate as a Hidden ability so it can be immune to fighting, normal, ground. Though it has 5 weaknesses which the weird part being the bird being weak to flying types now. Also is this the first living Ghost type?

One thing I notice about these starters is that when you think of it they all are 3 typings. each with 2 then a third for coverage. For example Litten3 will be a Fire/Dark with Fighting coverage, Rowlet3 will be a Grass/Ghost with Flying coverage, and Popplio3 will be Water/Fairy with probably Ice coverage. One thing I will criticize them for on the reveal on the starters is that they should have shown off their Hidden abilities. Cause no one cares at all about Torrent, Overgrow, and Blaze...

As for the Tapu's. only thing I am disapointing in with them is that the Bull isn't Fire/Fairy and the Dolphin isn't Ghost/Fairy to align with the Oricorio typings and for some cool new terrain moves in fire and ghost. Also the Tapu Z-Moves look familar to Sajin Komamura's Bankai in Bleach where he summons a giant stand to crush his enemies.

Last edited:

SergioRules

||blimp||
is a Community Contributor
DISCLAIMER: I don't normally post in forums but I was thinking and I came up with some kind of theory. This is still all speculation at this point and tbh I'm not even sure if this is the right place for this.
So we can see from the Japanese trailer today that either the player or Lillie has some sort of connection with Cosmog, the presumed pre-evolution of one of the cover legendaries. Could that mean that Lillie may get the legendary opposite yours in the game? It says Lillie isn't much of a battler, but maybe as you progress through the game, you create a bond between you and the pre-evolution and some in-game event triggers its evolution like a permanent Ash-Greninja. It's fairly complicated and I'm not sure how they'd do it, but it is just a theory and made slightly more confusing considering that both the "pre-evolutions" weren't revealed at the same time.
This also brings up another thought. Is the small black Pokemon at the end of the Pokedex actually Marshadow's pre-evolution? Is there any way that the data miner might have missed something like that or could Nintendo have tricked us into thinking they really left everything in the demo?

It's really late fam, I just wanted to post this before I forgot

Even though Laser Focus, Throat Chop, and Aurora Veil may not be exclusive moves to the Alolan starter lines, I could see these moves being heavily associated with them and having limited distribution outside the Alolan starters. Kind of like how Present is technically not a Delibird exclusive move but is still associated with it.

New trailer from pokemon. Things of note:
-Alolan Eggy gets an exclusive Z-move called breakneck blitz. it also gets explosion. This thing is bananas. It also evolves via Leaf Stone, so no change in that.
-Minior either gets an exclusive Z-move as well or is using the rock Z-move?
-Chargabug evolves into Vikavolt at level 40. Are we getting stats similar to Scoliopede?
-A-Ninetales seems to get dazzling gleam

New trailer from pokemon. Things of note:
-Alolan Eggy gets an exclusive Z-move called breakneck blitz. it also gets explosion. This thing is bananas. It also evolves via Leaf Stone, so no change in that.
-Minior either gets an exclusive Z-move as well or is using the rock Z-move?
-Chargabug evolves into Vikavolt at level 40. Are we getting stats similar to Scoliopede?
-A-Ninetales seems to get dazzling gleam
I'm reasonably certain that that isn't an exclusive Z-move on Exeggutor, and rather the Normal type one. I'm pretty sure it matches what we've seen of it before?

I'm reasonably certain that that isn't an exclusive Z-move on Exeggutor, and rather the Normal type one. I'm pretty sure it matches what we've seen of it before?
It does. It matches the Normal Z-Move seen in the GamesCom footage. This is just the first we're seeing of its English name.

We can also confirm Metal Sound and Ice Beam for Silvally. Oh, and Dragon Hammer's specs are still unknown, but it has 15 PP.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Do all starters have signature moves or related to them? (Aside from Hydro Cannon/Blast Burn/ Frenzy Plant and the Pledges)
I remember the Gen 6 ones being Shuriken/Mat Block, Spiky Shield, and Mystical Fire and Gen 5 were Razor Shell, Leaf Tornado and Heat Crash, but do the rest (Gens 1 to 4) have it?

Also I still think it's possible for the 3 revealed moves to be the starters' since we already had mons with two signatures/rellated moves before (Victini with V-Create and Searing shot for an example).

Do all starters have signature moves or related to them? (Aside from Hydro Cannon/Blast Burn/ Frenzy Plant and the Pledges)
I remember the Gen 6 ones being Shuriken/Mat Block, Spiky Shield, and Mystical Fire and Gen 5 were Razor Shell, Leaf Tornado and Heat Crash, but do the rest (Gens 1 to 4) have it?

Also I still think it's possible for the 3 revealed moves to be the starters' since we already had mons with two signatures/rellated moves before (Victini with V-Create and Searing shot for an example).
The Gen III starters used to be the only ones to learn Leaf Blade/Muddy Water/Blaze Kick.

And the elemental Hyper Beams were exclusive to the Gen I starters before DPP.

The Gen III starters used to be the only ones to learn Leaf Blade/Muddy Water/Blaze Kick.

And the elemental Hyper Beams were exclusive to the Gen I starters before DPP.
Actually Pokemon XD had a Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile with those moves as a prize in Mt. Battle. Also the only case where non-fully evolved Pokemon could have the moves so far in the series(Since otherwise it's the final Starter stages and a Japan-only 6th gen event Arceus(who had Blast Burn and Hydro Cannon but not Frenzy Plant))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)