Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo Datamine + Full Game Leaks Collection (Read the OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well with Decidueye being lame and Incineroar having stuff I want locked behind a HA and egg moves (I'm thinking about giving this thing a shot in doubles and vgc!), I guess that means my starter is Popplio!

Not sure which nature I want yet. I was thinking Bold, but unfortunately, Mega Salamence actually still OHKOs it with +1 Double-Edge hmm.... Guess I will wait to see if Liquid Noise gives it a Pixielate like boost. If it does, might as well go Bold since offensive sets are totally gonna want that HA! Plus, Bold does let it avoid a 2HKO from non LO Garchomp!

Reactions: nv
For people complaining about Gengar, yeah it lost an immunity, gained a weakness, and has a worthless ability, but it really isn't that hurt by it. I mean yeah the loss of switch ins hurt, but it was OU for two gens full of Earthquakes and still came out on top. Gengar's still fast and strong with good offensive capabilities; it's probably not going anywhere.

So, this new status Z-move thing looks interesting... but what will they look like? I'm having a hard time imagining Breakneck Blitz doing no damage and instead raising all stats by 1. I mean, the items leak did say there would be one Z-crystal for each type... but does that necessarily mean only one Z-move per crystal? Or will these status moves all be lumped in a Statusium-Z?

So, this new status Z-move thing looks interesting... but what will they look like? I'm having a hard time imagining Breakneck Blitz doing no damage and instead raising all stats by 1. I mean, the items leak did say there would be one Z-crystal for each type... but does that necessarily mean only one Z-move per crystal? Or will these status moves all be lumped in a Statusium-Z?
They use the normal animation.

What rumours abut Gigalith/Vanilluxe? o-o
That they get Sand Stream and Snow Warning, respectively, which would be sweeeet.

I'm disappointed that Incineroar has that much of a speed drop but I'm happy it's kinda bulky.
It will work well in VGC, at Least.

Oh, and UB-01 is Rock/Poison, the Anchor is Ghost/Grass (Why? Give us Steel or Water!). Tapu Koko is definitely packing 130 Speed, as well.

The big spider is called Araquanid apparently. Gee, I wonder what type it is.

Kind of odd having two Water/Bugs so close to each other though (if the leaked alolan dex was any indication), surprise exclusives maybe?
Doubtful. They did the same thing with the Phantump and Pumpkaboo lines last Gen. It seems like they're trying to build up Pokemon to fit rarer Type combos.

Kind of odd having two Water/Bugs so close to each other though (if the leaked alolan dex was any indication), surprise exclusives maybe?
Maybe, but it's not like Trevenant and Gourgeist didn't blindside us last generation.

Edit: Greninja'd by about 30 seconds, dammit.

That they get Sand Stream and Snow Warning, respectively, which would be sweeeet.

Oh, and UB-01 is Rock/Poison, the Anchor is Ghost/Grass (Why? Give us Steel or Water!). Tapu Koko is definitely packing 130 Speed, as well.
Another Grass/Ghost. This gen and its repeating types.

So what's the anchor's name then?

How is that too much? It has Sing's accuracy now and hits both enemies still. Odds are one will go to sleep still, but not in favor of both.

Sleep is devastating especially in doubles where most of your team can be put to sleep in a single turn, and there is no time to wait for them to wake up.
Mmmm... right, perhaps I overreacted a bit. Now that I think of it, it has a 75% chance of inducing Sleep to one target. It drops from what was around Compoundeyes Sleep Powder (96% chance to induce Sleep to at least one opponent) to around regular Sleep Powder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)