SPOILERS! Pokemon Sun and Moon Full Game Story Spoiler Discussion (Read the OP)

Update: All Trainers. I'm talking teams, complete with movesets and IV's.

http://pastebin.com/vkaZNTra

UPDATE: Sina and Dexio battle you. Sina uses a Delibird and Glaceon, while Dexio has a Slowpoke and an Espeon.
well...you do fight the captains but the question is really: do you even want to bother

also no rematch teams for most trainers beyond the usual suspects, big surprise there. Dare I even try to hope for a facility that gives exp and high levels that just draws from the battle tree pools (haaaaaaah....)

hau doesn't seem to get a team of 6, ever, which is just????
surprisingly never fight lillie

the e4 get rematch teams but they still only have 5. Least everyone gets level updates.

pleased by the number of seeming post game trainers, though Red & Blue should honestly have been much higher level.

also i guess despite bringing colress back and giving him a complete redesign we don't battle him ever so way to waste that theme

I am utterly disappointed at some of the tracks here, the champion battle theme is mediocre to say the least, they apparently to play the trope of opening theme into climatic battle but failed to achieve it...

The world champion vs Red/Green theme might sound nice at first but several instruments clash and obstruct with each other during the slow parts, I admire that they tried to be different but God it stroke some serious mistakes that I used to make back in band.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
I am utterly disappointed at some of the tracks here, the champion battle theme is mediocre to say the least, they apparently to play the trope of opening theme into climatic battle but failed to achieve it...

The world champion vs Red/Green theme might sound nice at first but several instruments clash and obstruct with each other during the slow parts, I admire that they tried to be different but God it stroke some serious mistakes that I used to make back in band.
Looking at the bright side, Motherbeast is amazing. No doubts about that.

I actually super dig the new red/green theme, i think in part because of the clash

soundtrack in general just hits all my buttons

Looking at the bright side, Motherbeast is amazing. No doubts about that.
Yes, it hits all the notes that made gen 5 great music wise.

But the Red/Green mash-up is quite a bummer, it just manages to sound weird in a bad way with the notes clashing on top of each other, as someone who likes Djent and classical music and played Marimba/Piano/Drums this ticks me off.

The champion theme manages to be even more boring than Alder theme, unbelievable!

Last edited:
Oh a neat thing I like from the trainer listings: lots of rando trainers have z moves.

I'm not to ohot on z moves in general, but letting other trainers have them is a really neat thing to see. I was always disappointed that mega evolutions were so selective due to story reasons.

I don't know if this has been posted somewhere else (aside from YouTube) but here are the names and types of all the UBs.

UB-01 - Nihilego (Rock/Poison)
UB-02E - Buzzwole (Bug/Fighting)
UB-02A - Pheromosa (Bug/Fighting)
Cables - Xurkitree (Electric)
Bamboo - Celesteela (Steel/Flying)
Origami - Kartana (Grass/Steel)
Mouth-Thing - Guzzlord (Dark/Dragon)
Crystal - Necrozma (Psychic)

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So apparently the UBs destroyed the original non-Mega timeline or something. Looker and Anabel also crossed over from that timeline.

Last edited:
The only thing I want to know is how Zygarde works in this game in regards to the Cube. How early can you get 10% form? Can you get 100% form by itself?

Without giving much away, post game and we'll get a Type Null ourselves
Gotcha, thanks. Guess I've got some reorganizing to do... I was really hoping to use 7th gen mons exclusively this go around - maybe alolan forms to scrape the barrel bottom - but it looks unfortunate thanks to speed

again not really trying to spoil but is Colress a battling and/or major plot character? or is his appearance nothing more than a cameo? (after this I'm probably only gonna look in here periodically if at all x_x)

again not really trying to spoil but is Colress a battling and/or major plot character? or is his appearance nothing more than a cameo? (after this I'm probably only gonna look in here periodically if at all x_x)
I haven't looked at the Trainer leak, but his battle theme is in the game. Too bad it wasn't remixed.

So since we only encounter UB01 and UB02 what about the rest?
My guess is that the alt. dimension opens up end game like the distortion world

Also:
Lurantis also says that Aether Paradise is smelling awful fishy.
Wut. Did a Lurantis just talk?

Is anyone else disappointed that the Ultra Beast are catchable? I thought they were going for a cosmic horror thing, but just having them be pokemon kinda takes the piss out of threat of Ultra Beasts imo.

Is anyone else disappointed that the Ultra Beast are catchable? I thought they were going for a cosmic horror thing, but just having them be pokemon kinda takes the piss out of threat of Ultra Beasts imo.
it honestly sounds like they weren't really a threat

it was more these strong things barely coming in because aether rattled the hornet's nest. Lusamine's seeming plan was significantly more dangerous, i think is how it plays out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)