Big 2official2mafia - POSTGAME

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

This game is 2official2mafia. The latest in a long history of experimental multifactions, the second OFFICIAL Mafia melds exemplary strengths and weaknesses with flavor spanning years of Circus Maximus history. You will be immersed in a competitive, strategic game featuring the usual village against mafia dynamic, but expanded to a new level.

This game features three villages:

• The STARS, a populous village with incredible control over the lynches. This team seeks to ensure their votes always matter and eliminate their opponents through each cycle's lynch;
  • The SANDS, an inquisitive village with the tools to gain information and great rewards for gaining it. The more they know, the better they are at swinging the game in their favor;
  • The MUDS, a hearty village that will fight to remain alive to the bitter end. They are survivors oriented around defensive plays and predictions.
And one mafia:

• The AQUANAUTS, a powerful mafia team with strong roles just waiting to be utilized. They are a united team looking to hide within each village until they can overrun each town.
It would behoove people to think of this more as a multifaction game than as a 3v1 game.

This game is held on an ANONYMOUS FORUM off of Smogon that will be linked in the Game Thread in Circus Maximus. You will receive a USERNAME and PASSWORD PMed to you on Smogon—this is your new identity for the game. You will log into your account on the anonymous forum and receive your Role PM. Be VERY protective of your username, aka ALIAS. Anyone who learns of it, now has the means to kill you, whereas your Smogon username is safe from being lynched or killed. Remember to only share your Role Name until you are certain you trust someone and read the Newbie Guide in the Office of Strategic Influence for more information.

This is a unicycle game, which means Day and Night take place in one merged cycle. You will lynch at the same time you can kill, hook, protect, inspect, whatever your role may be.

Players:
6tennis Sandshrewz
acidphoenix
Agape
Alfa610
Asek
Askaninjask Da Letter El
Aubisio
blazade
Blue_Tornado
Darnell
DeathbyWobbuffet
Ditto
dogfish44
Drawesome532 Dentricos
Empoof
El Champoo rssp1
epicsnorlax Mithril
Former Hope
GoodMorningEspeon Vanillish Wafer OM Room
Haruno
Hawkie
Internet
Jalmont
Josh
King_
Kirsche
Krauersaut
Lightwolf
LonelyNess
Martin
Memoric
MoodyCloud
Nomark
Oddish.
Paperblade
Pidge
Pilobacon
RODAN!!!
SaDiSTiCNarwhal pancake
Seito Hakari
Shade
Steven Snype
Texas Cloverleaf
thetwinmasters
THE_IRON_...KENYAN?
Traceof Life
UncleSam
Walrein
XnadrojX Flyhn
zorbees

Emphasis was placed on newer players, the rest were randomized. Sorry if you did not get in.
Sub list:
Shubaka17
Dentricos
Gale Wing Srock
ButteredToast

PMs going out now

Forum is here: http://2official2mafia.prophpbb.com/
Discord link is here: https://discord.gg/aMrrfaM

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
1. Don't blab your alias to people it is important you keep it secret until you trust someone!!!!
2. We rebel against evil tyrant site Discord and will be found in the usual #circus channel to discuss the game

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Attention all

I am a member of the STARS

Fellow STARS come speak to me at the very least; no need to claim anything as of yet until I figure out a way to clean everyone but at least get on my radar

If other factions want to play nice with the STARS and slay our fellow enemies then know I am a willing associate in such activities and will most likely help whoever contacts me first. This also goes out to the Aquanauts - if you try to mole the STARS I will probably just refuse to work with you, but if you ally with us and mole the other villages and feed us their info then I will gladly help you eliminate them.

All STARS and reps from other factions with interest in dealing with the STARS contact me tyty

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Cough the STARS are the lynch control faction and the SANDS are the info control faction

I may or may not be too eyes glazed over from school things to remember properly

UncleSam

Leading this village
tfw I have to point out to the hosts that the flavor in their OP does not fit xD

I will explain more fully to other STARS if you contact me what happened but you have to contact me

Note the timing of this announcement and you'll also note that no one else will take credit for noticing this flavor mixup which at the least should be solid evidence I am either STARS or SANDS.

I will provide more evidence as to which one upon fellow STARS contacting me, tyty

LightWolf

lightwoof

All SANDS claim. If you know the Sun and Moon spoilers it should be no surprise that I, LIGHT WOLF is SANDS.

So unlike US, I will explain what to do. If you have an intention of claiming or fake claiming SANDS, hit me up. As long as you don't claim your alias you are safe regardless of what you tell me, unless the rules lie, fuck the rules then. As any upstanding SANDS, as long as you keep your alias, and if you choose so your role safe from me, not sending me a SMOGON CONVO(don't try IRC or Discord please, just send me a convo here) is a huge mistake as down the line that will just put you on the suspicious list for claiming late.

TL;DR: I expect at least every SANDS to send me a SMOGON CONVO, with "Hi I'm SANDS". Everything above that is optional, your alias protects you and the sooner I get a good idea about our size the better. If you have any info on game mechanics in your role PM especially consider sharing them, unless you feel telling other factions may be risky and it's not time sensitive early one. This tl;dr is nearly longer than my actual post woooooo!

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
^ but with MUDS. I'm a MUDS, and hopefully, you are too! It'd be great if we could get some initial organization to keep up with the other two village teams.

If you're MUDS, please let me know in smogon PM. DON'T GIVE YOUR ALIAS TO ANYONE. If you have a strong/unusual role, don't tell your role to anyone.

If you are MUDS and you don't claim early to be of our faction you will be considered more suspicious, and the more people who claim, the better we know the size of our team/what we have to work with.

i don't have an image prepared so this is to make my post longer so people notice it. i am serious, MUDS contact me.

ATTENTION AQUANAUTS

PLEASE send me your claims ASAP!

If you have an intention of claiming or fake claiming AQUANAUTS, hit me up. As long as you don't claim your alias you are safe regardless of what you tell me, unless the rules lie, fuck the rules then. As any upstanding Aquanaut, as long as you keep your alias, and if you choose so your role safe from me, not sending me a SMOGON CONVO(don't try IRC or Discord please, just send me a convo here) is a huge mistake as down the line that will just put you on the suspicious list for claiming late.

TL;DR: I expect at least every AQUANAUT to send me a SMOGON CONVO, with "Hi I'm AQUANAUT". Everything above that is optional, your alias protects you and the sooner I get a good idea about our size the better. If you have any info on game mechanics in your role PM especially consider sharing them, unless you feel telling other factions may be risky and it's not time sensitive early one. This tl;dr is nearly longer than my actual post woooooo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)