Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Timid Cutiefly HP Fire with Shield Dust & Moon blast!! I will provide 18 gold bottle caps for it 24 if in beast ball message me if you can help out
Also looking for a Modest Sandygast Amnesia or stockpile Egg move will give 5 gold bottle caps 12 if in beast ball 20 if shiny and in beast ball

Minior, hasty or naive? The nature seems to be less of an issue as it seems to be about 6% either way. It's counters will wipe the floor with it regardless of nature. So what do you guys think?

Looking for any male pokemon with 5 IVs 31/31/31/x/31/31 from the Field Egg group. Can offer 5 IV Adamant Pikipek with brave bird and Tailwind egg moves in return. PM please.

Anyone have a Timid Ditto? Need it for the nature, so I don't really care for it's IVs. Trying to make a Timid Rockruff with Steadfast. I've got myself a Steadfast Rockruff already, but Ditto RNGing for the correct nature hasn't been working too well for me.

Right now all I can give are:

Rockruff
-Timid
-Fire Fang & Sucker Punch egg moves
-Greatball

Wishiwashi
-Calm
-Diveball

Fletchling
-Adamant
-Gale Wings

And I can throw in a good berry if needed. Thanks!

If you get a ko you can rematch without even having to leave the area.

You get 1 Nhilego 2 Buzzswole/4 Pheromosa 2 Xurkitree 4 Kartana/2 Xurkitree 1 Guzzlord

EDIT: Amarillys I have a timid ditto. Would you be willing to trade the attack ev lowering berry in exchange for it please? If not would you be willing to trade the Whishiwashi please?

EDIT 2: Psiiionic I have a smeargle with 31/31/31/X/31/31 for you

Last edited:
I tried on Tuesday and got no answer so I'll try again. Can anyone help me evolve my graveler? Also, I haven't been on smogon in a very long time so I'm having trouble finding where to ask for sun and moon battles?

Can anyone offer cloning services? I have and item as well as a pokemon i would like cloned please so that i may open up a shop thread eventually on here lol

Does anyone have a togepi they're willing too trade???

Ive got 3-4v HA vulpix, HA sandshrew, and spheal spitbacks, bout all i got too offer :-/

looking for 0 speed IV ditto and/or 0 atk IV ditto. nature and other IVs dont matter. please let me know what you are looking for, I have some spare volcanion and genesct codes for gen 6 and plenty of 4-5IV breeding fodder in sun/moon

Damn it took 1 day but I finally was able to catch a Timid Lele with Hidden Power Fire. That was stupid as fuck.

Best pokeball for Fini?

Damn it took 1 day but I finally was able to catch a Timid Lele with Hidden Power Fire. That was stupid as fuck.

Best pokeball for Fini?
Dive, master, premier, love

Best ball for Lunala? I'm thinking Dusk, but Lunala isn't green at all...
Moon, master, premier
Love could also work since it matches it's eyes

What difference does the ball you use make?
They're mostly for aesthetics but they can sometimes help you identify the Pokemon's Ability.
For eg: in gen 6 Clefable in a love ball will never have unaware. This helps you to not waste a turn Toxic poisoning it.

Anyone have a spare Synchronize Jolly Abra? I'm looking for it need for catching Solgaleo. I don't have much to give unfortunately though

edit: obtained

Last edited:
LF Hondew Berry in 7th gen, I have Kelpsy, Qualot and Grepa Berry for trade!

oh and question how do you get quiver dance on arceus?

Last edited:
Is there someone who would be kind enough to trade me a Jolly Kartana with 31 IV in three useful stats (read: no SpA)? I don't have mons I can give in return, I think (unless you need synchronisers, I guess?), but I have some items such as Bottle Cap which I can trade in exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)