Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per what the other posts have said, Extreme Evoboost is bugged. Any word on when this can be fixed? Perhaps it has something to do with the base move last resort forcing extreme evoboost to pick a target that isn't eevee itself.

Just made an account to draw attention to the way the Emergency Exit (and by extension I assume Wimp Out) mechanics work on here. In-game when Golisopod gets knocked down past half health but is healed mid-turn by a Berry it prevents Emergency Exit from activating, but on Showdown the Berry heals but Emergency Exit activates anyway. I'm aware that it's still in beta but I just thought I'd point that out.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7hackmonscup-490675752
Z-moves don't seem to be coded correctly in Hackmons Cup. They're treated as regular moves which occupy a move slot and don't require a Z-Crystal. They also have only 1 BP, except for the move-specific ones like 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt. Here, my Horsea was holding an Ice gem, yet it knew All-Out Pummeling as one of its four moves.
It's Hackmons. This is correct behavior.

I used follow me with my jirachi and used last resort extreme evoboost with eevee, i targeted my own jirachi (you have to in doubles with extreme evoboost) but the timer said i still had to make my move. My connection wasnt bad (i tested it and reconnected several times). But while i made my moves the timer went down and i lost. Please fix this bug...

This was a while ago, but I was trying to run a Focus Sash Mimikyu, and when I was hit by a Shadow Claw while I still had my Disguise, I lost my Focus Sash as well as my Disguise. I think this happened because Shadow Claw would have one shot me if I didn't have the Disguise.

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Dark types are supposed to be immune to Prankster, go into a game and type in !data prankster
He was answering the 'bug' on why Drapion was immune to a burn from Sableye which is why the battle was quoted above the sentence :)

In showdown on the VGC 2017 format, if I start Eevee with Extreme Evoboost (which can only target other pokemon for some reason) and Clefairy with Follow Me, it will say "Waiting for opponent" but proceed to time me out of the game.

This was a while ago, but I was trying to run a Focus Sash Mimikyu, and when I was hit by a Shadow Claw while I still had my Disguise, I lost my Focus Sash as well as my Disguise. I think this happened because Shadow Claw would have one shot me if I didn't have the Disguise.
Mold Breaker I suppose.

Won't let me use Lurantis with Defog suddenly, tells me it's from a past generation. Had no problem until 5 minutes ago with this

When using the validate command on teambuilder for gen 7 OU it incorrectly states that decidueye cannot obtain baton pass and defog as egg moves from this gen.

breeding a female rowlet with a male oricorio can yield baton pass, and with a male rufflet can yield defog.

In a similar vein to some of the above, I've tried to validate a VGC 2017 team earlier this evening and my Gigalith is being caught by the team-builder with the message: "Gigalith's Past Gen Egg Moves Gravity, Wide Guard, Heavy Slam do not have a valid father."

Gigalith can learn Gravity and Wide Guard via Male Probopass.
Gigalith can learn Heavy Slam via Male Golem.

It sounds like something has been looked at with egg moves and its triggered a few false positives.

Got a somewhat obscure but at the same time odd glitch on Showdown.
I lead with my Alakazam on my opponent's Mimikyu, first turn I then Mega Evolved and traced "Disguise", instead of my Mega-Alakazam taking a free hit for no damage, he fainted, while the Mimikyu's disguise worked perfectly.
What's the deal with this, does Disguise not work on Trace Pokemon even with full health / having not taken any hits before hand? This was literally on the first turn of the match.

Looks like a lot have been having the "Move from a past generation" problem.

I had the same problem; Won't let my Alolan Muk learn Pursuit, says "Muk-Alola can't learn Pursuit because it's only obtainable from a previous generation."
It's worth mentioning I played less than 24 hours ago with the same team, and it allowed Alola Muk + Pursuit.

Hope this gets fixed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)