Battle Tree Discussion and Records

Ive been following this threads(battle maison in 6th gen and this) for a while, I need help with my team for battle tree, im getting rekt pretty early(20+ at most)

My team is:

Golisopod @ Assault Vest
Ability: Emergency Exit
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- First Impression
- Liquidation
- Leech Life
- Sucker Punch

Lycanroc @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Accelerock
- Stone Edge
- Brick Break

Comfey @ Big Root
Ability: Triage
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Draining Kiss
- Synthesis
- Aromatherapy

Steel types are a pain with this team, thats why I put brick break on lycanroc but still he's too frail (Steelix 1 humilliated me and I couldnt do anything, got him at 1hp before he rested tho, Carracosta 1 is a threat too)

I want to reach the 50 mark with only 7th gen mons (and no UB or Tapus if possible), but I cant find a nice type synergy, lycanroc was picked to stop flying types but im not sure if its good enough with this team

pls halp

Wow. I lost to a Kommo-o-4, which knew SHELL SMASH.

Wtf GameFreak, that's an illegal moveset -_-
I lost to that Kommo-o once in Super Singles, at battle 49. This was just nasty. Maybe it was an oversight by the developers?

you could try to use stronger explosions so you might get more points as you KO something, so instead of losing you end up 3rd or 2nd due to point coint and get more BP. You could try a galvanize golem, a refrigerate mega glalie, and something with a normal gem
So with this method you actually can't place first? The peoblem is that I actually don't want to farm BP but just would like to win
at all the ranks. So I guess I would need another team if I can't unlock the other ranks by placing second.

I just lost at 63 with this team. My first go at the post-game battle stuff so I am not too dissapointed. TBH I shouldnt have made it this far at really, there were a couple of games I should have lost or got a lucky crit.

My luck caught up with me as a quick claw Drampa got quick claw boost two times to knock out my Tapu Fini and M-Gengar. Anyways heres the team:

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch
- Dragon Dance

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SpA / 16 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Scald
- Substitute
- Calm Mind

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Substitute

Dragonite is an absolute terror, It probably won 40 games on its own. I like Fire Punch over Roost for when I dont want to use Outrage or EQ against an immune opponent.

Decided to try Modest Fini since I had a modest synch abra and why not. Ivs are pretty good, 31/xx/30/28/31/31. Weird evs cause I fucked up. But it works pretty well. Very tanky, can sponge a lot of hits and nice size subs with resists. This thing is really good and I would recommend to try it out. Multiple games I was able to have a calm mind sweep behind a sub. It pairs well with Dragonite's weaknesses so if nite has an unfortunate matchup, I always switch to Fini. Misty terrain is amazing and the AI will often mess up and spam confuse ray for example so its easy set up.

M-Gengar was used because I like it lol. It was the worst member of the team and I am looking to replace it. Hits very hard but not quite hard enough and doesnt have enough bulk to survive some moves Id like it to. Focus Miss was never used but was for a nightmare scenario vs Blissey just in case. Sub is clutch vs mons that cant hit it.

A fairy lead is pretty annoying as Gengar cant really switch in most of the time right away. So I got to fini and then Gengar.

I am thinking about replacing Gengar with Mega Luc or a UB. Not sure. Maybe Specs-Battle Bond Greninja? Any suggestions?

Just hit 50 in super doubles. I'm surprised no one used the koko+raichu combo. Or if someone has, I'm sorry I missed it.

Here's the team, excited to see how far I can push it.

Leads:
Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Timid / Electric Terrain
X/X/X/252/4/252
Protect/ Thunderbolt/ Volt Switch / Dazzling Gleam

Alola-Raichu @ Focus Sash
Modest / Surge Surfer
X/X/X/252/4/252
Protect/Thunderbolt/Psychic/Grass Knot

Back-up:

Arcanine @ Sitrus Berry
Adamant / Intimidate
188/252/X/X/8/62
Extreme Speed/Close Combat/ Flare Blitz/ Thunder Fang (I should probably change it to protect, haven't used it even once in 50 battles)

Tapu Bulu @ Choice Band
Admant / Grassy Terrain
X/252/4/X/X/252
Horn Leech/Wood Hammer/Rock Slide/Superpower

Fun team to use and protect is such a great move, arcanine is a beast and one of my favourites and alongside koko+Raichu was actually pretty fun to use. Glad the team did well even though I didn't expect it to.

you could try to use stronger explosions so you might get more points as you KO something, so instead of losing you end up 3rd or 2nd due to point coint and get more BP. You could try a galvanize golem, a refrigerate mega glalie, and something with a normal gem
The reason I went for Geodude, Minior and Golem was because I had no easy way to breed or ev train. I had no Destiny knot or Everstone at the time, and I had just started farming for BP at that point so had no way to get a Galvanize Golem, which is also a hidden ability btw, which the in game trade one never has. Grinding Geodude would take to much work, and require a damp user to prevent Selfdestruct and a false swiper. I thought Golduck, being the only damp user i could think of, could do both but nope. Not sure how any beginner would be getting mega Glalie any time soon though. Glalie is easy to get. Just evolve a Snorunt. But the mega stone requires lots of BP, and your priorities are buying each of the power items first then getting the mega stone for the Pokemon you want in your battle tree team. and any other gimmicky items that your team needs like focus sash, Choice items and Floating Balloon etc to do most of this. once i had the power items, and found Destiny knot and Everstone, and bred my 5 IV Gyarados, I relied on used Z-Splash to win games and grind BP in the battle tree normal singles. not the most reliable way to win games, but when your poor and you've just started breeding its something.

I did take a few kos at the battle royal though, when the other Pokemon attacked each other and one would live on 1 hp and my Selfdestruct would ko it. I guess if you wanted to get some more kos you could get them to level 50 and use heart scales which are easy to find in the game. and the move relearner can now teach you moves you have not learned yet.

I'd consider changing them to 4 HP and 252 HP respectively, to get odd HP at level 50. Sounds like those spreads are for showdown/level 100.
Thank you for your suggestion. I was copying from the uncharted territory thread, and level 100 showdown is completely different to level 50's battle tree.
Luckily I have like 50 of each stat reducing berries. Its all I ever grow in my Poke Pelago farm.

I lost to that Kommo-o once in Super Singles, at battle 49. This was just nasty. Maybe it was an oversight by the developers?

So with this method you actually can't place first? The peoblem is that I actually don't want to farm BP but just would like to win
at all the ranks. So I guess I would need another team if I can't unlock the other ranks by placing second.
I guess if you score a lot of KO's you could even win, if the other foes didn't scored a thing, and you basically end in a situation with more than you with the 3 pokemon defeated and you have all the score things.

Galvanize golem and megaglalie is basically to not get shut down by ghost but that doesn't affect that much the outcome

Okay, I beat Normal Multis now with the team by DK Quagmire, thank you very much again! Sadly, I couldn't scout Colress with Metagross
but only with his two Porygons. One battle was extremely weird. There was a Comfey and Colress' Porygon2 used Thunder Wave four times in a row
on it although it already got paralyzed after the first time!

Here's the code for the final battle: G5RW-WWWW-WWW3-8UXJ

Concerning Battle Royal, you aren't able to place first if all of your Pokemon faint. So a triple Selfdestruct or Explosion team
might help to grind BP but not to actually win the battles. Therefore I need suggestions for a team for can win the ranks.
I was able to unlock the second rank through exchanging the third Explosion Pokemon with the A-Marowak. But it was very close!

EDIT: Interestingly, I managed to unlock the fourth Battle Royal rank with a Galvanize Golem and the UBs of my Battle Tree Singles team! This kind of Battle is just crazy!
Sometimes everybody wants to kill you or they snatch the KOs away when I wasn't able to OHKO a Pokemon.

Last edited:
I guess if you score a lot of KO's you could even win, if the other foes didn't scored a thing, and you basically end in a situation with more than you with the 3 pokemon defeated and you have all the score things.

Galvanize golem and megaglalie is basically to not get shut down by ghost but that doesn't affect that much the outcome
If you lose all 3 of your Pokémon, I'm pretty sure you automatically place last regardless how many KO's you scored unless there are others who are also knocked out on the same turn. That is why the AI will team up on you to try to KO all your Pokémon as long as you are in 1st place. The winner is the standing player with the highest number of KO's. If there is a point tie, the tie breaker is the number of Pokémon left. Not sure what is the next time breaker. Maybe the % of health your Pokémon have left?

Also pretty sure you don't get any more points for placing 2nd or 3rd, so if you're going to lose, might as well make it quick.

I honestly think doing Singles or Super Singles in the Battle Tree is faster to get points if you can reliably get to and beat Red.

In Singles you get 50 BP total for getting to and beating Red. 20 battles doesn't take very long and earns you 50BP. 1 BP in Battle Royale every 2-3 minutes would take you 2-2.5 hours to get that much.

I think Super Singles is 250 points for getting to and beating Red.

Last edited:
I'm not referring to you in particular, I'm referring to the numerous people that use that team. Yes, I know the core isn't original at all.

As for this, my comments are listed in bold. Also most of the set-1's and set-2's do not appear past 50 at all.
For the most part I agree with your analysis. However, while I try to keep Aegislash and Dragonite alive since they handle most of those threats, sometimes the unexpected critical or Bright Powder miss happens and puts in me in a bad spot. It's good to know that Fini can handle some of those if you're faster. For example, Fini can eat 1 Thunder from Jolteon and guaranteed 2HKO with Moonblast if needed.

YEEESSSSSSSSSSS!! (Totally being M Bison here and with good reason) Finally got 50 consecutive wins in Super Multi Battles.
This run is actually my second attempt. I made it to 50 earlier today but I completely blew it. The situation was lead Machamp/ Lapras. I went for waterfall without mega evolving to hit Machamp, but Mega Metagross always outspeeds me and zen headbutts machamp. koing. Waterfall hits lapras. activates water absorb and it uses thunder. GG. Then i'm left with Marowak VS Rhyperior and Lapras. Marowak does sod all and Rhyperior KO's Metagross. Porygon2 is left to clean up Lapras. then mega Charizard X comes out and wipes the floor with Porygon2.

THIS TIME HOWEVER, I learned my lesson from before and decided to play more defensively this time.
Lead Aerodactyl and Snorlax. I protect and Metagross mega evolves and uses Brick break on Snorlax. Aerodactyl uses stone edge on me. misses. Snorlax uses earthquake.
I mega evolve and Aerodactyl uses Stone edge on me for neutral damage. Metagross bullet punches red hp snorlax, but it has protect up. I use Waterfall on Aerodactyl and OHKO's.
Out comes Exeggutor. I switch to Marowak. Metagross uses Bullet punch on snorlax. KO. Exeggutor uses Bloom Doom Z-Move on Marowak. Survive on 61 HP.
Out comes Charizard and mega evolves into Charizard Y. sets up sun. Metagross uses Meteor mash on Exeggutor. Gets an attack boost. Does over half health. Charizard uses heatwave. Misses me but kos Metagross. Exeggutor sets up grassy terrain and I use flare blitz to ko Exeggutor. Get back some HP from grassy terrain.
Out comes Porygon2. Download gets attack boost. (Crap). I use protect. Charizard uses Air slash on me and misses. Porygon2 uses Tri attack.
I switch to Mega Gyarados and Charizard uses Air slash again on me. I'm still alive. Porygon2 uses Psychic.
Charizard uses Solarbeam in sun. Faints Mega Gyarados. Porygon2 uses Thunderbolt (No lightning rod here) and KO's Charizard. GG.

But for some reason when i'm in the festival plaza and I try to upload the video to get the code, I keep getting an error that says "This Battle Video cannot be made public" eeeehhh like what!!
Not sure why this is happening, since I was able to upload my standard multi battle 20 win streak video, and i'm using the exact same Pokemon. Nothing different.
Below is the team I used. I took Cheesedick's advice and changed my Marowak to having 252 hp, 252 atk and 4 sp. def though.

Gyarados: Male (FirinMyLaser)
Item: Gyaradosite
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Intimidate
IV's: 31/ 31/ 31/ **/ 31/ 31
EV's: 252 Atk, 4 Def, 252 Speed
-Dragon Dance
-Waterfall
-Crunch
-Protect

A-Marowak: Female (Your Mum) ---This nickname always makes me LOL
Item: Thick Club
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Lightning Rod
IV's: 31/ 31/ 31/ **/ 31/ 31
EV's: 252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Sp. def
-Flare Blitz
-Shadow Bone
-Bonemerang (I don't want to hit partner with earthquake)
-Protect

My partner is nearly always Colress. Iv'e been trying out some of my other scouts but their not as good atm.

Metagross4
Item: Metagrossite
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Clear Body
IV's: 31/ 31/ 31/ 31 / 31/ 31
EV's: 252 Atk, 252 Speed
-Zen Headbutt
-Meteor Mash
-Brick Break
-Bullet Punch

Porygon2 number 3
Item: Eviolite
Nature: Modest
Ability: Download
IV's: 31/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 31
EV's: 252 HP, 252 Sp. Atk
-Tri Attack
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Psychic
If someone has an answer to this "This battle Video cannot be made public" error message. please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you.
I'm quite enjoying myself in Multi battles atm, so i might just continue the run to see how far i can go. i'll try and save more videos to see if it was just a glitch.
There's no rule to how many you can upload a day, since I uploaded 2 other random videos today. i thought it might be the number of turns, but my super singles battle 50 match was 17 turns, and my super multi's match was only 8 turns.

EDIT: I went onto battle number 51 and get turn 1 donked by a starmie. Wow. Never expected a Starmie to use a Thunderbolt. Could of totally used Protect and scouted that. I thought Colress might be able to bring back the game but nope. I try double protecting on Marowak only to find i i could of used shadow bone as i survived the surf. Tentacruel in the back has mirror coat which ends porygon2.
This is what happens when your away from your computer and you don't have the movesets in front of you. Facepalm.

Now this match I was able to save. So I can save my losses but not my wins. whats up with that!?
Anyway the code is NFBW-WWWW-WWW3-93R4

Last edited:
Ive been following this threads(battle maison in 6th gen and this) for a while, I need help with my team for battle tree, im getting rekt pretty early(20+ at most)

My team is:

Golisopod @ Assault Vest
Ability: Emergency Exit
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- First Impression
- Liquidation
- Leech Life
- Sucker Punch

Lycanroc @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Accelerock
- Stone Edge
- Brick Break

Comfey @ Big Root
Ability: Triage
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Draining Kiss
- Synthesis
- Aromatherapy

Steel types are a pain with this team, thats why I put brick break on lycanroc but still he's too frail (Steelix 1 humilliated me and I couldnt do anything, got him at 1hp before he rested tho, Carracosta 1 is a threat too)

I want to reach the 50 mark with only 7th gen mons (and no UB or Tapus if possible), but I cant find a nice type synergy, lycanroc was picked to stop flying types but im not sure if its good enough with this team

pls halp
Yeah, I went through this, you can see my post on the last page. Are you okay with Alolan forms? If so I'd consider A-Persian over Lycanroc, it generally beats flying types anyway with Fur Coat + Foul Play, and Z-Parting Shot can heal Golisopod while adding momentum, plus weakening enemies. Just watch for Soundproof/Clear Body, it messed me up a few times. Taunt is also very useful for some of the dumber sets.

I'd strongly consider A-Marowak as it manhandles Electric and Steel.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
9GDW-WWWW-WWW3-8685

I'll write a team write up when the run is actually dead.
Lead crippler Silvally is an intriguing angle to take it--kinda mad now that I went the boring route and went SD attacker. Highly anticipating the team write-up, rooting for you to make 600, good to see you back on the saddle, and I can't wait to see what your Doubles rain team brings to the table this time around.

EDIT: I went onto battle number 51 and get turn 1 donked by a starmie. Wow. Never expected a Starmie to use a Thunderbolt. Could of totally used Protect and scouted that. I thought Colress might be able to bring back the game but nope. I try double protecting on Marowak only to find i i could of used shadow bone as i survived the surf. Tentacruel in the back has mirror coat which ends porygon2.
This is what happens when your away from your computer and you don't have the movesets in front of you. Facepalm.
Don't feel too bad, Starmie4 has ended so many runs at this point (between Subway, Maison, and now Tree) that I'm confident it cannot be truly beaten (and yes, everyone else, I know that Sucker Punch tears it apart, I'm being sarcastic here).

Hi finally try the battle tree, I'm quite late into the party since I really took my time during the main storyline. I finished super single and double single (currently at 50ish streak) and I'd like to share my team and hear from you guys the probable weakness (I'm preparing a team to tackle the multi)

Super single team
Tapu Koko @ Electrium Z
Ability: Electical surge
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SpD
Jolly Nature
- Wild charge
- Brave bird
- U-turn
- Nature madness
The lead of my party. I use physical Koko (I guess 90 % out there use special) and it works very well. Tapu koko is a beast with elec terrain. This is how I play usually: if I see opponent weak to electric than just wild charge. weak to flying brave bird. If I'm seeing opponent which could become a problem for my backup I'll use the gigavolt havoc to ensure 1 OHKO (neutral hit of course). From my experience only Cresselia survived with 20 % HP. Z move wild charge won't have any recoil, so it's a plus. U-turn is very nice and this is the main selling point of physical koko since volt switch will have no effect on ground type. If I see poison move or ground move I'll use u-turn and switch to Celesteela (which both have no effect). Nature madness is just there to handle bulky poke that I think I could not handle with normal move. Usually I could defeat 3 pokemon with combination of wild charge, z-move, and brave bird.

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast boost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Atk
Careful Nature
- Heavy slam
- Leech seed
- Protect
- Earthquake
The main backup for Tapu Koko. It has a good synergy (in typing) to handle pokemon that has SE move hitting Koko. It's a common spread & move for Celesteela. Heavy slam is used most of the time with EQ the second move. Leech seed for bulky poke that I could not defeat normally (leech seed - protect is like bread and butter). I use special defensive set since most strong electric and fire moves are special (except fire blitz --> I got 1 OHKO from Arcanine). In the past I've never used defensive pokemon (I'm more straight forward offensive and fast play) but since 6th gen I've learned how valuable defensive pokemon in your party.

Nihilego @ Air baloon
Ability: Beast boost
EVs: 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Timid Nature
- Sludge wave
- Power gem
- Grass knot
- Dazzling gem
The special sweeper. It's pretty straight forward, a lot of coverage (unfortunately I did not search for HP ice/ HP fire) to handle the most of pokemon that Koko and Celesteela could not KO. I use air baloon because I'm not OK having 2 poke weak to ground. And sometimes if I could predict EQ on Koko I can switch with u-turn for free to Nihilego and sweep with SE move. This pokemon is suprisingly very good, at first I don't like how frail its physical defense. But that's how UB is created.

How do you think? Please if you see any potential bad match up I'm very happy to hear from you guys. My bad experience was when battling electric poke. Since Koko cannot 1 OHKO and EQ on Celesteela (which is weak against electric) and the enemy can use electric terrain against me. Dragonite also a problem due to multiscale I have to hit it 2 times and if running EQ I have to switch out. I think Nihilego can be replaced by something more suitable to cover Koko and Celesteela weaknesses. But I don't have any idea now.

My super double team consists of Mega Metagross + Nihilego and Tapu Fini + Garchomp. Let me know if you want to know the detail.

But for some reason when i'm in the festival plaza and I try to upload the video to get the code, I keep getting an error that says "This Battle Video cannot be made public" eeeehhh like what!!
I had exactly the same error about a week ago. I fought an incredibly close battle in Super Doubles against Glalie1 with Moody. It got three evasion boosts and my Pokemon
were almost unable to land any move on it. When I tried to upload this spectacular battle, I got this error message, too. Sadly, I deleted it afterwards.

Congrats on winning Super Multis! I'm going to try this later this evening. But I'm a bit concerned that I only have Colress with the two Porygons. Do you think
I should re-scout him?

I don't want bother you guys again but I'm stuck at Battle Royal's Master rank now. I didn't see a separate thread for this here, so I thought I ask you again.
This battle kind is so confusing! Does anybody have a solid team for this, please?

So it's Wednesday so I guess I can go catch a Honedge. I've never used a Aegislash before what Speed IV/Stat is the best for the Battle Tree. Tbh I've never bred a mon that didn't require 31/31/31/XX/31/31 or 31/XX/31/31/31/31 xDD. Also what's the importance of it having XXX speed? Is it due to Trick Room?

Yeah, I went through this, you can see my post on the last page. Are you okay with Alolan forms? If so I'd consider A-Persian over Lycanroc, it generally beats flying types anyway with Fur Coat + Foul Play, and Z-Parting Shot can heal Golisopod while adding momentum, plus weakening enemies. Just watch for Soundproof/Clear Body, it messed me up a few times. Taunt is also very useful for some of the dumber sets.

I'd strongly consider A-Marowak as it manhandles Electric and Steel.
Minior also looks a nice trade for lycanroc, Im still trying with the original team tho, Im at 30+ already and if I fuck up one turn its over

Its fun this way too

edit: Well, just lost on 3x, fuck lycanroc Ill breed a Minior

Last edited:
A static Zapdos(first hit got paralyzed followed after by four fully paralyzed turns on MegaMence) ended my streak at the 81th trainer. My team was a standard offensive one :

Tapu Koko
Item : Electrium Z
Ability: Electrical surge
Timid Nature
EVs: 252 spAtk / 252 Spd / 4 SpD
- Grass Knot
- Volt Switch
- ThunderBolt
- Dazzling Gleam

Salamence
Item : Salamencite
Ability : Intimidate
Jolly Nature
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
Jolly Nature
- Roost
- Dragon Dance
- Double_edge
- Earthquake

Kartana
Item : Focus Sash
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Smart Strike
- Sacred Sword
- Psycho Cut

Last edited:
Tapu Koko
Item : Electrium Z
Ability: Electrical surge
Timid Nature
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SpD
- Grass Knot
- Volt Switch
- ThunderBolt
- Dazzling Gleam
I assume that 252 ATK is a typo for 252 SP.A?

Been using Koko as a lead a lot myself and I found U-Turn to be better than Volt Switch. A lot of things Volt Switch hits could be a 1HKO if Thunderbolt was used instead and U-Turn works vs the mons that are immune to electric. The only downside is that its Physical but the damage doesn't really matter since your only using it if you want to switch to a different mon anyways. Also the Bug typing comes up sometimes.

I assume that 252 ATK is a typo for 252 SP.A?

Been using Koko as a lead a lot myself and I found U-Turn to be better than Volt Switch. A lot of things Volt Switch hits could be a 1HKO if Thunderbolt was used instead and U-Turn works vs the mons that are immune to electric. The only downside is that its Physical but the damage doesn't really matter since your only using it if you want to switch to a different mon anyways. Also the Bug typing comes up sometimes.
Yeah it's a typo and yeah now that I think it U-turn is a better choice :)

Wonderful. Once more the A.I. brought me into trouble! I switched to my Marowak-A with Lightning Rod, and Colress' PorygonZ kept attacking my Marowak with
Thunderbolt, presumably to increase the Special Attack. However, this was useless because it only runs physical moves!
Meanwhile, the enemy wrecked my Marowak and PorygonZ into pieces. But thanks to Mega-Garados I could win the battle.
It was No. 14 on Super Multis.

Wonderful. Once more the A.I. brought me into trouble! I switched to my Marowak-A with Lightning Rod, and Colress' PorygonZ kept attacking my Marowak with
Thunderbolt, presumably to increase the Special Attack. However, this was useless because it only runs physical moves!
Meanwhile, the enemy wrecked my Marowak and PorygonZ into pieces. But thanks to Mega-Garados I could win the battle.
Colress just wanted to help your Marowak reach its potential :(

Last edited:
What pokemon were out? It could've just been trying to hit something on the enemy team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)