Battle Tree Discussion and Records

Battle Tree has a lot of Pokémon you can't get until bank, but they did try to only use moves you have access to on the Pokémon that you can use now.
Shell Smash Kommo-o says hi.

What I did not notice is whether there are Mega Stones that are so far unavailable to us.

Shell Smash Kommo-o says hi.

What I did not notice is whether there are Mega Stones that are so far unavailable to us.
Yeah, I edited that before your post. Just to name a few, Red has Mega Charizard, Mega Venusaur and Mega Blastoise, all of which we cannot use until bank.

if you want to get BP for items, battle royale is a easy way. I'm using an ingame team I used for the story (only 1 is breeded, the other two are just chained for 4 IVs. Berries, ingame held items got though story (I'm counting leftovers too from pickup) and Z-crystals is all you need for semi-consistent wins on master (plus that not winning still gives points)
I used 3 selfdestruct pokemon for my battle royal grinding BP grinding. 1 BP every 5 minutes is crazy!! But since theres a "No 2 of the same pokemon" rule, you can't have 2 geodude on the team. i stuck the in game trade golem and Minior on my team, and just deleted every move on their movesets so their only moves where selfdestruct.

now THAT was fun.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
if you want to get BP for items, battle royale is a easy way. I'm using an ingame team I used for the story (only 1 is breeded, the other two are just chained for 4 IVs. Berries, ingame held items got though story (I'm counting leftovers too from pickup) and Z-crystals is all you need for semi-consistent wins on master (plus that not winning still gives points)
This, all the way. A 20 win streak in the Tree gives you 50 BP and with a hyper offensive team, this isn't too difficult to attain (and goes by quickly with no animation). I don't aim for streaks so I don't cry when i lose. The goal is to OHKO or 2HKO as much as possible, saving me time irl. My current team is:

Salamence @ Salamencite
Nature: Naive
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
-Substitute
-Double Edge
-Flamethrower
-Earthquake

My lead. Double Edge OHKOes a ton of Pokemon who don't invest in bulk. Substitute works great in tandem with Intimidate, allowing me to set up on stuff like Ferrothorn and 2HKO thanks to Flamethrower (and no thanks to Occa). Flamethrower is useful to break sturdy on stuff like Bastiodon and Probopass, then follow up with Earthquake. I can also use one of those two to break Espeon's Focus Sash in order to take less damage after the followup Double Edge. I love this thing because it out speeds everything up to Wally's Scarfchomp.

Porygon-Z @ Normalium-Z
Nature: Timid
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Shadow Ball
-Conversion

There's no explanation really necessary. Conversion isn't very hard to set up (sucks if you're up against a slow Ground-type though). I like Electric because you are immune to stuff like Thunder Wave. It OHKOes garbage like Toxapex, Tentacruel, Bruxish... I could go on for days. Electrics like Magnezone get hit virtually neutrally by it. Ice Beam is there fore aforementioned Grounds, and gives me an alternate against stuff like Ferro, for a rare Freeze chance. Shadow Ball is strictly for Alolan Marowak ... unless it's not Lightning Rod? Someone let me know haha.

Xurkitree @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
-Volt Switch
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power Ice
-Grass Knot

Thunderbolt requires no explanation. I usually use Xurkitree if the opponent has already lost a Pokemon as to not risk facing a Ground. After Beast Boost, I KO the last Pokemon. I spent an hour or two SRing for HP Ice, and with Timid, I'm pretty sure I out speed Wally's Garchomp, but have never encountered this situation. Grass Knot massacres Rhyperior and does a fair amount to Mudsdale, KOing weakened ones. Not really sure what Volt Switch for, mainly filler and sometimes useful for pivoting. Any suggestions?

Criticisms are welcome. I'm thinking of throwing in a pivot like Toxapex to switch into stuff that mence hates, like Aurorus. It doesn't like Wally's Garchomp though.

Last edited:
Hit 200 several days ago. Kinda annoyed that people don't credit me when using my team but w/e. Given that like half the thread uses it for singles it makes sense that they don't know where it came from. Gonna continue with my slog to 500.

well with my new Marowak i was able to unlock the Super Multi Battle mode. However it all seemed pretty pointless.
Green used Arcanine again like the one that used inferno overdrive which OHKOed the M-Metagross my partner Colress was using before, however no Z-move was used and instead it went for overheat which Metagross survived for some reason. In fact no z-crystal or mega evolution occurred from either Red or Green which I found odd, but also amusing since I never switched out once, and thereby making my Marowak completely pointless.

Other interesting problems I ran into was if my last Pokemon was Marowak and my Partner Colress used Porygon2 and it would use Thunderbolt, the attack wouldn't hit the opponent but instead would be redirected to me because of lightning rod. which was upsetting because at the time my opponents where both using water types. Thats helpful insight into how the ability works in doubles, since now I know never to use Pokemon with electric type moves with Marowak.

Not sure if i'll get very far into super multi battles, but i'll give it a try. not many options for scouts though. Colress is my best scout so far with M-Metagross4 lead and Porygon2 number 3, with Kiawe being second with Gale Wings Talonflame4 lead and M-Kangaskhan3.

apart from getting over 50 winstreaks on both singles and doubles in ORAS, I never attempted the other modes. In fact, my super doubles run was made a few days after the release of sun and moon since the European releases hadn't come out then, and I wanted something to do while waiting.
so doing Multi battles is quite something.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm in the process of researching Toxicroak usage in earlier battle facilities, both by players and the AI, which should segway over to seeing how it can perform in the Tree post-Bank. Related to this, I gained an interest in the behavior of Toxicroak4 late in the Maison thread, and that has carried over to a degree. If anyone has had any recent run-ins with it, I would be curious to hear your experiences in dealing with it: partly due to pure curiosity, partly to see if it still has a case as The Most Predictable Facility Set 4.

Last edited:
I'm in the process of researching Toxicroak usage in earlier battle facilities, both by players and the AI, which should segway over to seeing how it can perform here post-Bank. Related to this, I gained an interest in the behavior of Toxicroak4 late in the Maison thread, and that has carried over to a degree. If anyone has had any recent run-ins with it, I would be curious to hear your experiences in dealing with it: partly due to pure curiosity, partly to see if it still has a case as The Most Predictable Facility Set 4.
i have extensively documented my encounters with toxicroak4 (in my head) in my oras triples streak:
he resists dark and fighting so if he has dry skin, blastoise can't ohko. however, he only ever attacks aron with a single target move, so hes a dead spot and just annoying with dry skin. not threatening. anticipation let's me know if I can just kill him or not, and I don't even remember his 3rd ability cuz it's nonthreatening.

DK Quagmire, would you mind to share the team you used for Multis with me? Or any other ideas you might have? I have no idea what I should use,
besides that Colress seems to be a good choice as partner. And you also mentioned Battle Royal. Which three Pokemon did you use for that?

Last edited:
So after spending like 3 hours grinding my Xurkitree up to lvl 100 I finally was able to hyper train it -- Anyone have a better strat then just grinding the E4 over and over? After that I pretty easily face rolled through the first 50 battles in super doubles (remembering not to click instruct on the opposing team is very key!). I am debating swapping my chomp for an adamant LO Tapu Bulu, my only problem with doing so is that I lose out on my only way to hit other dragons super effectively...

Original team/post is down below -- If anyone has thoughts to improve it let me know, also if people have multi battle teams let me know (its the last format I need to hit 50 wins on)
I read that some people use Rare Kitchen to level up to 100. But it requires some preparation and you need to grind for coins instead in Festival Plaza.

Thanks for sharing your team, really enjoy using it.

Hit 200 several days ago. Kinda annoyed that people don't credit me when using my team but w/e. Given that like half the thread uses it for singles it makes sense that they don't know where it came from. Gonna continue with my slog to 500.
If you're referring to me, Dragonite and Aegislash credit goes to turskain as I was using his EV spreads and 79 Speed for Aegislash. As for Fini, I didn't use your 196 Spe EV. I used a simple 252 SpA/Spe Tapu Fini because I wanted to be faster than the base 130 crowd to get favorable match ups and didn't feel like moving the remaining 20 EV somewhere else. I feel like it's a bit of a stretch for you to take full credit for the whole team, especially given the short list of Pokemon that complement Dragonite/Aegislash pre-bank, but if you really want the credit, you can have it.

I was actually curious, any reason you chose to run 195 Speed with the Scarf and tie with Talonflame? Why not make it 204 Spe EV and hit the empty 196 tier? Tapu Fini ties with the 205 crowd at 252 Spe EV.

205 - Manectric-3
205 - Lopunny-3
205 - Lopunny-4
204 - Tsareena-4
201 - Skarmory-3
200 - Jolteon-1
200 - Crobat-1
200 - Aerodactyl-2
200 - Jolteon-2
200 - Crobat-2
200 - Jolteon-3
200 - Crobat-3
200 - Gengar-4
200 - Aerodactyl-4
200 - Jolteon-4
200 - Crobat-4
198 - Passimian-3
198 - Braviary-3
197 - Beedrill-4
197 - Accelgor-2
195 - Talonflame-1
195 - Talonflame-2
195 - Talonflame-3

Anyway, I gave up that team as soon as I hit 50 to try to do something different with some of my favorites, so you don't have to worry about it. I am quietly rooting for you because I want to see how high it can go. It definitely has potential.

So am I the first to beat Super Singles without using any old mons, UBs, or Tapus? Sorry if I missed one earlier.

Red battle: XT2W-WWWW-WWW3-7VZH
I did get insanely lucky after the unexpected Dragon Rush KO, and the rest is hilarity. If I was smarter I'd bring Haze to the fight, maybe chunk Zard with Power Gem first, but it worked out anyway.

Sadly I can't upload my Toxapex stalling a Dragonite and Megamence to death, too many turns I guess? Here are a couple of others
4LYG-WWWW-WWW3-7VTB - Power of Minior
YTRG-WWWW-WWW3-7VTP - Vet battle with PP stall (correction, regular stall)

Team:

Minior @ White Herb
Ability: Shields Down
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Hyper Trained)
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash - Acrobatics - Power Gem - Earthquake

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Bold Nature
- Scald - Toxic - Recover - Baneful Bunker

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz - Shadow Bone - Earthquake - Flame Charge

Several battles came down to PP stalling enemy Earthquakes and electric moves with switching, as you can see in the Red battle. Toxapex regenerates the neutral damage while teammates absorb the attacks.

Minior's EV spread is modified from GMars' build, which runs 188/236/84. I opted for full attack. As he discusses in the Minior thread, even with no special investment and negative nature, Power Gem nets many of the same KOs as Stone Edge or Rock Slide, on top of perfect accuracy and hitting physical tanks harder.
The extra HP helps it survive its setup.
With 84 in speed, shield form outspeeds neutral nature base 70 at +0, and +nature base 145 at +2. Core form outspeeds +nature 85 at +0, and scarfed +nature 130 at +2.
The rest is pretty straightforward.

So, if I'm looking for the strongest Alolan non-legends, what comes to mind? Toxapex of course.
It's a stall monster as you'd expect, and outstalls many of the tree's bullshit builds. Physical bulk seemed to handle more threats. 252 HP gives odd health at level 50. I would switch Bunker to Haze if only for the Red fight. Regenerator PP stalling is really tedious but it's sometimes the only way to win with a handicap.

There is probably a more optimal spread for Marowak, but I didn't really do any calcs. Flame Charge started as a filler move, since I didn't want to rely on Will-O-Miss, but ended up really useful even with no speed investment, often leading to sweeps. This thing also deals with a lot of notorious tree threats, and the endless Twave spam.

Most of you guys probably noticed that the tree's AI doesn't register abilities like the Maison did, so it will often spam status on shielded Minior, electric on Marowak, etc. This team often relies on abusing the AI like that when it can't just straight up kill it. You'll also want to find setup opportunities when you can; even if your current mon can net a kill, setting up may secure your next enemy.

I tried several different builds, including Mimikyu, A-Persian, Golisopod, Primarina, Turtonator, but this is the one that pulled through, probably by using Toxapex and allowing me to lame out its weaknesses with PP stall.
It was actually pretty tedious and I wouldn't recommend it, but I'm happy to prove you can beat the tree using only regular Alola mons.

Last edited:
This, all the way. A 20 win streak in the Tree gives you 50 BP and with a hyper offensive team, this isn't too difficult to attain (and goes by quickly with no animation). I don't aim for streaks so I don't cry when i lose. The goal is to OHKO or 2HKO as much as possible, saving me time irl. My current team is:

Salamence @ Salamencite
Nature: Naive
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
-Substitute
-Double Edge
-Flamethrower
-Earthquake

My lead. Double Edge OHKOes a ton of Pokemon who don't invest in bulk. Substitute works great in tandem with Intimidate, allowing me to set up on stuff like Ferrothorn and 2HKO thanks to Flamethrower (and no thanks to Occa). Flamethrower is useful to break sturdy on stuff like Bastiodon and Probopass, then follow up with Earthquake. I can also use one of those two to break Espeon's Focus Sash in order to take less damage after the followup Double Edge. I love this thing because it out speeds everything up to Wally's Scarfchomp.

Porygon-Z @ Normalium-Z
Ability: Adaptability
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Shadow Ball
-Conversion

There's no explanation really necessary. Conversion isn't very hard to set up (sucks if you're up against a slow Ground-type though). I like Electric because you are immune to stuff like Thunder Wave. It OHKOes garbage like Toxapex, Tentacruel, Bruxish... I could go on for days. Electrics like Magnezone get hit virtually neutrally by it. Ice Beam is there fore aforementioned Grounds, and gives me an alternate against stuff like Ferro, for a rare Freeze chance. Shadow Ball is strictly for Alolan Marowak ... unless it's not Lightning Rod? Someone let me know haha.

Xurkitree @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
-Volt Switch
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power Ice
-Grass Knot

Thunderbolt requires no explanation. I usually use Xurkitree if the opponent has already lost a Pokemon as to not risk facing a Ground. After Beast Boost, I KO the last Pokemon. I spent an hour or two SRing for HP Ice, and with Timid, I'm pretty sure I out speed Wally's Garchomp, but have never encountered this situation. Grass Knot massacres Rhyperior and does a fair amount to Mudsdale, KOing weakened ones. Not really sure what Volt Switch for, mainly filler and sometimes useful for pivoting. Any suggestions?

Criticisms are welcome. I'm thinking of throwing in a pivot like Toxapex to switch into stuff that mence hates, like Aurorus. It doesn't like Wally's Garchomp though.
Does the AI react to your type change from Conversion, or does it continue to think Porygon is Normal?

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Does the AI react to your type change from Conversion, or does it continue to think Porygon is Normal?
No idea, but read the post above yours. I imagine the AI would try to Twave an Electric Porygon-Z if given the opportunity according to that post.

My real issue is against slow Grounds that would use Earthquake (since it's stab and hits normal Porygon-Z neutrally). Think Rhyperior or Hippowdown.

Wow. I lost to a Kommo-o-4, which knew SHELL SMASH.

Wtf GameFreak, that's an illegal moveset -_-
Go back and fight Lance on rb lol. He also breaks species clause :-p
I guess that's similar to Dragalge in the restaurants in XY; maybe Komo will learn SS in the sequels. Only difference is, Dragalge's Adaptability was verified by data mining.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're referring to me, Dragonite and Aegislash credit goes to turskain as I was using his EV spreads and 79 Speed for Aegislash. As for Fini, I didn't use your 196 Spe EV. I used a simple 252 SpA/Spe Tapu Fini because I wanted to be faster than the base 130 crowd to get favorable match ups and didn't feel like moving the remaining 20 EV somewhere else. I feel like it's a bit of a stretch for you to take full credit for the whole team, especially given the short list of Pokemon that complement Dragonite/Aegislash pre-bank, but if you really want the credit, you can have it.
I'm not referring to you in particular, I'm referring to the numerous people that use that team. Yes, I know the core isn't original at all.

I was actually curious, any reason you chose to run 195 Speed with the Scarf and tie with Talonflame? Why not make it 204 Spe EV and hit the empty 196 tier? Tapu Fini ties with the 205 crowd at 252 Spe EV.

205 - Manectric-3
205 - Lopunny-3 Speed ties aren't something you want, since half the time you're getting outsped.
205 - Lopunny-4 See above.
204 - Tsareena-4 Not a threat to this team at all, since Aegislash completely walls it.
201 - Skarmory-3 Walled by Aegislash.
200 - Jolteon-1 Tapu Fini has no business staying in on this to begin with - you use it to allow Aegislash to set up safely.
200 - Crobat-1 Walled to hell and back by Aegislash, and with some clever switching, you can prevent it from being slept.
200 - Aerodactyl-2 Aegislash sets up on this.
200 - Jolteon-2 See Jolteon1.
200 - Crobat-2 Annoying to predict with the possibility for Air Slash flinches and Confuse Ray hax, while being able to 2HKO Aegislash with +2 Shadow Ball. Fortunately, only one trainer past 50 carries this and it only has the potential to be threatening as a lead.
200 - Jolteon-3 This guy is annoying, but depending on the situation and possible sets, there are ways to deal with it - straight up OHKOing it with EQ in the lead spot is crude, but the best way to prevent it from doing anything bad.
200 - Crobat-3 Incapable of doing a single thing to Aegislash.
200 - Gengar-4 If Aegislash isn't out, it will be baited into using Sludge Bomb, allowing Aegislash the opportunity to set up and OHKO it. Yes, it's extremely risky, but it's my best play versus this. Running 201 speed Fini lets me go to Aegi and sacrifice it to put it into KO range for a Tapu Fini Surf, but this leaves me in a worse position.
200 - Aerodactyl-4 Restricted by having a Choice item. Depending on what it locks itself into, either Aegislash or Dragonite set up on this.
200 - Jolteon-4 Less threatening than Jolteon3, but the inability to tell the two sets apart means that I lose setup opportunities vs this set.
200 - Crobat-4 Can actually be PP stalled dry by Aegislash.
198 - Passimian-3 Choice-locked i.e. setup fodder.
198 - Braviary-3 See above.
197 - Beedrill-4 Setup fodder for Aegi.
197 - Accelgor-2 Same.
195 - Talonflame-1 Incapable of doing anything to Dragonite.
195 - Talonflame-2 Same as set 1.
195 - Talonflame-3 Setup bait for Aegi.

Anyway, I gave up that team as soon as I hit 50 to try to do something different with some of my favorites, so you don't have to worry about it. I am quietly rooting for you because I want to see how high it can go. It definitely has potential.
As for this, my comments are listed in bold. Also most of the set-1's and set-2's do not appear past 50 at all.

Go back and fight Lance on rb lol. He also breaks species clause :-p
I guess that's similar to Dragalge in the restaurants in XY; maybe Komo will learn SS in the sequels. Only difference is, Dragalge's Adaptability was verified by data mining.
I'm convinced they designed it around Shell Smash in the first place, judging by its stat spread and weak STABs. Then they chickened out at the last second and forgot to change everything else.

DK Quagmire, would you mind to share the team you used for Multis with me? Or any other ideas you might have? I have no idea what I should use,
besides that Colress seems to be a good choice as partner. And you also mentioned Battle Royal. Which three Pokemon did you use for that?
Just grab 3 suicide pokemon and delete all their moves except for selfdestruct. If they know explosion, keep that. I used 1 Minior, 1 Geodude and Veler The Golem from the ingame trade. Your not allowed more than 1 of the same Pokemon on your team, but you are allowed evolutions.
If your button mashing is on par, you should get through a game in about 2 or 3 minutes, to grab your 1 BP for loosing, then re enter.
Didn't take too long to grab each power item using this method, and at the time i just wanted to watch David Attenborough's Blue Planet on the BBC.

With all that said, heres my team for Multi's as follows:

Gyarados: Male (FirinMyLaser)
Item: Gyaradosite
Nature: Jolly
IV's: 31/ 31/ 31/ **/ 31/ 31
EV's: 252 Atk, 4 Def, 252 Speed
-Dragon Dance
-Waterfall
-Crunch
-Protect

A-Marowak: Female (Your Mum) ---This nickname always makes me LOL
Item: Thick Club
Nature: Adamant
EV's: 248 HP, 252 Atk, 8 Sp. def (This was just an ev spread i found online. i take no credit)
-Flare Blitz
-Shadow Bone
-Bonemerang (I don't want to hit partner with earthquake)
-Protect

My partner is nearly always Colress. Iv'e been trying out some of my other scouts but their not as good atm.

Metagross4
Item: Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
IV's: 31/ 31/ 31/ 31 / 31/ 31
EV's: 252 Atk, 252 Speed
-Zen Headbutt
-Meteor Mash
-Brick Break
-Bullet Punch

Porygon2 number 3
Item: Eviolite
Nature: Modest
Ability: Download
IV's: 31/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 31
EV's: 252 HP, 252 Sp. Atk
-Tri Attack
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Psychic

Colress will always 100% of the time mega evolve his Metagross on turn 1. If any of the opponents leads are Electric type or i suspect an incoming Thunder wave, I will normally switch out to Marowak to reserve Gyarados' intimidate for later. only mega evolve against Psychic types, to be immune and get a free attack. if you suspect an incoming rock type move, you also mega, or Protect. Lightning rod will grant my entire team and Colress immunity to electric attacks. Lead fire types always target Metagross, so try to take them out with Gyarados. protect is essential, since you can often draw away the fire of the opponent so Metagross can attack for free.

Do whatever it takes to keep that Metagross alive for as long as possible, even if it risks your own team. Iv'e switched like 10 times in one battle and Colress hasn't switched once. Colress has only ever switched manually once in my entire play through with him, but for what reason I can't remember.
One key note as I mentioned on a previous page. Marowak, prevents your partners Poyrgon2 from using Thunderbolt. If Gyarados is still alive switch straight away if you want Porygon2 to use thunderbolt on an opponents water type or flying type. on flying types he tends to use ice beam though, unless its Talonflame or Skarmory in which case thunderbolt will be coming.

Currently at 33 win streak in multi battles with this team. saved so i could go to bed.

Gyarados: Male (FirinMyLaser)
Item: Gyaradosite
EV's: 252 Atk, 4 Def, 252 Speed
-Dragon Dance
-Waterfall
-Crunch
-Protect

A-Marowak: Female (Your Mum) ---This nickname always makes me LOL
Item: Thick Club
Nature: Adamant
EV's: 248 HP, 252 Atk, 8 Sp. def (This was just an ev spread i found online. i take no credit)
-Flare Blitz
-Shadow Bone
-Bonemerang (I don't want to hit partner with earthquake)
-Protect
I'd consider changing them to 4 HP and 252 HP respectively, to get odd HP at level 50. Sounds like those spreads are for showdown/level 100.

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
Level: 50
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Brave Nature
IVs: 30 HP / 14 Spe
- King's Shield
- Swords Dance
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak

A typical Stance Dance Aegislash. 14 speed because that's the one I had and I can't be bothered to breed for a new one right now. Switches into and sets up on a lot of the Tree. This is your "safety mode" sweeper, and you'll be using it a lot when the lead is unsuitable for Dragonite to set up on.
Any particular reason you put 65 total speed on Aegi (8 EVs on speed)? I was thinking of using a Brave Aegislash w/ an EV spread of 252 HP/252Atk/4Def, and 0 Speed IVs.

I used 3 selfdestruct pokemon for my battle royal grinding BP grinding. 1 BP every 5 minutes is crazy!! But since theres a "No 2 of the same pokemon" rule, you can't have 2 geodude on the team. i stuck the in game trade golem and Minior on my team, and just deleted every move on their movesets so their only moves where selfdestruct.

now THAT was fun.
you could try to use stronger explosions so you might get more points as you KO something, so instead of losing you end up 3rd or 2nd due to point coint and get more BP. You could try a galvanize golem, a refrigerate mega glalie, and something with a normal gem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)