Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking For:
Moon Ball Trapinch
Fast Ball Growlithe

Haves:
Nest Ball Chikorita
Luxury Ball Cyndaquil
Dive/Love/Great Ball Totodile
Friend Ball Snivy
Luxury Ball Tepig
Dive/Moon Ball Oshawott
Love/Moon/Friend Ball Eevee
Moon Ball Bagon
Moon Ball Jangmo-o
Moon/Love Ball Feebas
Moon Ball Riolu
Love Ball Stufful
Moon Ball Rockruff
Beast Ball Beldum
Moon Ball Totodile
Moon Ball Axew
Friend Ball Trapinch

PM me.
Looking..

Lf a Sassy Celesteela with a 0 spe IV, other IVs don't matter to me. pm me for offers

Also, what are good natures and hidden powers for Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit?
Still looking and waiting for someone to answer the question. Thanks.

Hi everyone. I was wondering if someone could help me with a HA Gible in a Heavy Ball. I've Been trying for a while in the desert but every Gabite so far had Sand veil :'( I would really appreciate it. I don't have too much to offer right now but once Pokebank is updated I could offer some shinies and other stuff. Thank you.

LF:
friend ball trapinch
heavy ball sandshrew
level ball mudbray
level ball rockruff
love ball cutiefly
love ball bounsweet
nest Ball Chikorita
luxury Ball Cyndaquil
dive Ball Totodile
friend Ball Snivy
luxury Ball Tepig
dive Ball Oshawott
moon ball jangmo-o
level ball jangmo-o
heavy ball jangmo-o
moon ball totodile
lux ball and moon cyndaquil
friend ball and nest chikorita

Please let me know if you have SPITBACKS of these, idc about the IVS or anything else. Hell, I'll even take males. All I want is these. I'm sure we can work something out. I have a LOT of good stuff that I can give once Pokebank comes out.

Also, best ball for her?

I'm leaning towards friend love or lux, buut I'm not too sure.

Also looking for a gen VI cloner to clone my shiny fennekin.
Also also LF an HP Grass Keldeo

Want a Magic Guard Abra (Any) so I can start breeding Abra for Hidden Powers. I have too many HP Fire and Ground Eevees in my boxes I want to release so badly since not many people want them and they clutter the fuck out of my boxes. Id gladly trade one for a MG Abra. They are all 31/xx/31/30/31/30 or 31/xx/31/30/30/31 most are Anticipation AKA Hidden Ability. I have many Modest and a small number of Timids of both HPs. If you want to build a competitive Sylveon or Espeon, I can be of great help. Please PM me if interested.

Howdy! I've never really done this before, but I was wondering if anyone had a Female Clawlitzer, female Clauncher, or a Ditto for trade. I've checked the GTS, and it's nothing but people looking for Arceus, Kyogres, Mews, and so on.

Any help is seriously appreciated. Friend Code is 2337-8017-9036.

Thank you for any help you guys can give me! :)

Hello all. Like one of the posters above, I am also looking for a HA Jolly Gible preferably inside a heavy ball with perfect IV's. I currently have a Lv1 Modest Feebas with perfect IV's (31/31/31/31/31/31) on offer. It would be much appreciated.

Hello all. Like one of the posters above, I am also looking for a HA Jolly Gible preferably inside a heavy ball with perfect IV's. I currently have a Lv1 Modest Feebas with perfect IV's (31/31/31/31/31/31) on offer. It would be much appreciated.
what ball is the feebas?

I can give you the gible but its in an beastball not an heavyball

omg.. 10 hrs and still cant pick up a destiny knot XD anybody has a spare? :) thanks
i recommend the giveaway thread. it worked for me^^.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/7th-gen-destiny-knot-giveaway.3587789/page-9

Does anyone have a spare clone of the japanese happy hour eevee giveaway?
http://www.serebii.net/events/2016.shtml#japan
Does anyone has a guzzlord with a quiet nature?
I don't have much to offer but I could probably breed or SR for something you need.

€:
Does synchronize work with ultra beasts? I caught 10+ nihilegos and only like 2 were timid.
Yes, It worked fine for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)