Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is cloning doable in gen 7? If so, I need my tapu bulu and xurkitree cloned for me. You are welcome to keep a copy of both as a reward. PM me, thanks in advance.

EDIT: Got helped

Last edited:
Looking for Lucky Eggs, Bottle Caps, and/or other people's bred Pokemon's they don't want.

I have to offer:
Vulpix: Timid; Snow Warning; Love Ball; Encore, Freeze-Dry, and Moonblast
Mareanie; Bold; Regenerator; Beast Ball; Haze
Bounsweet; Adamant; Oblivious; Level Ball; Synthesis and Play Rough
Shellder: Jolly; Skill Link: Beast Ball; Icicle Spear and Rock Blast
Wimpod: Adamant; Wimp Out; Aqua Jet; Premier Ball
Litten: Adamant
Mimikyu: Jolly; Disguise; Dusk Ball
Dewpider: Adamant; Water Bubble; Dive Ball
Cubone: Adamant; Rock Head; Dusk Ball
Dhelmise: Impish; Steelworker; Net Ball
Wishiwashi; Quiet; Schooling; Dive Ball

Looking for Lucky Eggs, Bottle Caps, and/or other people's bred Pokemon's they don't want.

I have to offer:
Vulpix: Timid; Snow Warning; Love Ball; Encore, Freeze-Dry, and Moonblast
Mareanie; Bold; Regenerator; Beast Ball; Haze
Bounsweet; Adamant; Oblivious; Level Ball; Synthesis and Play Rough
Shellder: Jolly; Skill Link: Beast Ball; Icicle Spear and Rock Blast
Wimpod: Adamant; Wimp Out; Aqua Jet; Premier Ball
Litten: Adamant
Mimikyu: Jolly; Disguise; Dusk Ball
Dewpider: Adamant; Water Bubble; Dive Ball
Cubone: Adamant; Rock Head; Dusk Ball
Dhelmise: Impish; Steelworker; Net Ball
Wishiwashi; Quiet; Schooling; Dive Ball
Could I please have a spit back of the Wishiwashi schooling, can trade Morelulls w/leech seed and growth in heal ball and some lure ball DD Bagons in return

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
If there are no EVs input a speed IV of 0 and 1 makes no difference right? (For competitive play at lv 50)
you should be fine but id run a calc just to make sure. i kept a 1 speed guzzlord and i love it.
why? most people agree its cool:)

also I want advice people keep or toss im inclined to keep

HP: 27 - 28
Att: 20 - 21
Def: 27 - 28
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31
advice is this - your post doesnt specify which pokemon or nature its even about, which would be a pertinent detail in this case. that said,

if youre going to trade it to collectors anything under 30 is just not acceptable in a relevant stat and honestly even 30s are off putting. its not worth it to even ask if you got anything less than that.

if its competitive use youre after, it doesnt matter what the ivs are thanks to bottle caps. hopefully that helps clear things up

Can someone infect me with pokerus? :)
post on my wall and upload something to the gts and ill send it

Anyone able to show me these Pokémon for SR purposes? I don't need them, just want them in my pokedex.

Solgaleo
Type null
Buzzwole
Kartana
Guzzlord
Necrozma
And the tapus

can someone confirm how synchs work in gen 7??? I know is 50% chance but damn, that must mean I have the worst luck. Some people say that having a fainted synch doesn't work anymore. I really need some pointers here. I'm talking about catching UBs here, not SRing for Magearna or cover legendary

Dratias

Drat, it's Dratias!
can someone confirm how synchs work in gen 7??? I know is 50% chance but damn, that must mean I have the worst luck. Some people say that having a fainted synch doesn't work anymore. I really need some pointers here. I'm talking about catching UBs here, not SRing for Magearna or cover legendary
It works 100% for events in the Undiscovered egg group, and 50% on all others. I've used it for three SRs so I can guarantee you that just having the said Synchronize Pokemon fainted in the 1st slot will make the chances of the opposing Pokemon have 50% of having that synchronized nature.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
sadly loco i reset every legendary in the game and it seemed normal. if anything i felt super lucky compared to usual. however, with the rng in this game i seem to notice patterns. for example streaks of 5 or 6 failed syncs in a row were common, but so were streaks of 5 or 6 working in a row. or the same failed nature coming up 3 or 4x in a row etc. good luck buddy

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
It works 100% for events in the Undiscovered egg group, and 50% on all others. I've used it for three SRs so I can guarantee you that just having the said Synchronize Pokemon fainted in the 1st slot will make the chances of the opposing Pokemon have 50% of having that synchronized nature.
While synch on a fainted pokemon works as in previous gens, it's worth mentioning that it works differently for SoS chains since synch will only work on the first Pokemon but not on the summoned ones. Summoned pokemon can only be affected by synch as long as the syncher is alive on the field.

LF:
friend ball trapinch
heavy ball sandshrew
level ball mudbray
level ball rockruff
love ball cutiefly
love ball bounsweet
nest Ball Chikorita
luxury Ball Cyndaquil
dive Ball Totodile
friend Ball Snivy
luxury Ball Tepig
dive Ball Oshawott
moon ball jangmo-o
level ball jangmo-o
heavy ball jangmo-o
moon ball totodile
lux ball and moon cyndaquil
friend ball and nest chikorita

Please let me know if you have SPITBACKS of these, idc about the IVS or anything else. Hell, I'll even take males. All I want is these. I'm sure we can work something out. I have a LOT of good stuff that I can give once Pokebank comes out.

Also, best ball for her?

I'm leaning towards friend love or lux, buut I'm not too sure.

Also looking for a gen VI cloner to clone my shiny fennekin.
Also also LF an HP Grass Keldeo
Along with these, also looking for a dive ball or beast ball defiant passimian bc they are eluding the HELL outta me.

PM me for negotiations please (I desperate)

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Along with these, also looking for a dive ball or beast ball defiant passimian bc they are eluding the HELL outta me.

PM me for negotiations please (I desperate)
HA passimian isn't legally available anywhere because no pokemon in sun/moon summons other passimian. Wild passimian only summon more trumbeaks.

HA passimian isn't legally available anywhere because no pokemon in sun/moon summons other passimian. Wild passimian only summon more trumbeaks.
Pokémon sure loves to f with me. I swear, I've literally spend a few hours catching a crapload of passimians in special balls with receiver. Thanks for the fyi

I can give u a spitback love ball cutiefly for another spitback
How about a heavy ball jangmo o for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)