Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you @Girantinaman844 for the HA Gligar

I am looking for one final pokemon for my new team

Gen 6 Hidden Ability (Unaware) Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable

If anyone can help, please PM me. It will be greatly appreciated

anyone here who wants to do an give away of a certian pokemon i provide I dont feel like doing it myself but if someone want to do it for me I cna trade you a bunch of them

its about calm chicorita in both nest and friendballs they are calm natured with egg moves leech seed counter ancient power and leaf storm

the males are 31 x 31 31 31 31 the females are spitbacks with 4 max ivs

if no one is interested I release them instead ofcourse the person who does the give away is free to keep 1 for himself:)

Looking for a spare Destiny Knot if anybody has one; not sure what a fair offer would be for it, so just PM me if you have one and we can discuss from there. Thanks in advance!

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Question: If you use pkhex to transfer Pokemon from one game to another, will that Pokemon be considered hacked?
For simply importing it via PKHeX, no (though you'd want to disclose you did so).

However, if something gets messed up in the process (i.e. improper conversion of the files, something's not changed that should be [or vice versa], it gets some random extra trash bytes, etc), then they would be considered hacked. Basically it should result in the same Pokemon as if you had used Bank. So unless you really trust yourself and the program, I wouldn't try it. Bank also doesn't allow some Pokemon through, so those Pokemon shouldn't be transferred either or would be "hacked".

Also, any Pokemon you import pre-Bank and/or any Pokemon bred from them should not be traded until the Bank opens. For all intents and purposes, they'd be considered hacked as well.

There could be something else I'm missing, but that's what comes to mind right now haha.

looking for hidden ability sandshrew/sandslash
can offer:
-hidden ability vulpix
-gold bottlecap
-hidden ability murkrow
-hidden ability toxipex
-gold bottlecap
-pokerus

I was looking at ditto giveaways and I'm not positive which ones are open currently, so does anyone have an HP ice ditto I can have (or even borrow) in X/Y or ORAS? I want to breed myself a shiny HP ice Raichu on cart (and not an Alolan one) and I reaaally don't want to try without the ditto. Getting the IVs, the shiny, and the HA to line up is hard enough with one. I have a bunch of stuff I can offer - items, breedjects, etc.

Might also need a HA pichu... not positive if I have one in pokebank or not.

You could do some simple hackchecks to see if it has any details that's not possible to have on a Ditto (yet, anyway). Like a Met level that's too low/high, met in the wrong area, a suspicious OT/TID. But even if a Ditto does pass all these, that doesn't mean it's not hacked. In the case of 6IV Dittos, the rate of hacked ones and legitimate ones are incredibly high in the favor of hacks, since some websites mass-distribute hacked 6IV Dittos to those who don't want to SOS-chain for 4+IV ones. I wouldn't trust a 6IV Ditto to not be hacked, unless I SOS-chained it myself, or knew for certain that someone very trustworthy did.

If I got something like a 4 (or less) IV Ditto from GTS or WT or such, I wouldn't necessarily think it's hacked if it pass the simple hackchecks, since if it was hacked by someone, they'd make it 6IV, 5IV (0 Speed) or such. But I wouldn't use it personally, since I already have good enough 4IV Dittos.
what are some suspicious OT/TIDs to look for, besides the ones that blatantly say hack or poke whatever? I just got a mon that has OT Hector, and I'm kinda skeptic about it. Everything checks out but I'm still a little skeptical about it and wanna know if there's any OTs that are a no go and that I should not trade here

Has anyone tested the following:
  • Skill Passing in SOS Chains:
I tried Skill Swapping Cute Charm from a Sylveon onto a wild Salandit, then switching in, and skill swapping with, a Smeargle to get Cute Charm onto Smeargle. But subsequent SOS Salandit (~40) were all male. By contrast, using just my CC Sylveon I got 16 females, 4 males in 20 calls. Both Smeargle and Sylveon were male.​
  • Intimidate stacking with Adrenaline Orb in SOS Chains:
I tested this yesterday on a Wild Tauros. In 100 turns, using an Intimidate Pokémon I had 70 no calls, 30 calls with 6 succesful. Using a Pokémon with a normal ability in 100 turns I got 72 no calls, 28 calls of which 5 succesful

Has any further research been done for this? I tried looking but found nothing substantial.

Last edited:
Hey there.
LF:
GEN 6 - Timid, 5IV Vivillons (Sun and Archipelago) in cool balls to finish my collection
- Great ball female Totodile
Can breed a lot of mons for these. PM me for my list.

GEN 7 - Lucky eggs and Ganlon berry
I can offer Starf and Lansat berries or some spitbacks.

PM me if you can help.
Bump. I can trade Dewpider (Lure ball, adamant, 5IVs, 2 egg moves) and Komala (Heavy ball, careful, 5IVs, 4 egg moves) for the Vivillons (females if possible), Totodile and the Lucky eggs.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
what are some suspicious OT/TIDs to look for, besides the ones that blatantly say hack or poke whatever? I just got a mon that has OT Hector, and I'm kinda skeptic about it. Everything checks out but I'm still a little skeptical about it and wanna know if there's any OTs that are a no go and that I should not trade here
Typical OT's that indicate that the Pokemon is hacked, tend to be OT's like Auslove, PKHeX or any other OT that's similar to the name of a hacking program or typically used by a streamer who tends to mass giveaway Pokemon with questionable standards of Pokemon.

Generally, if a TID has a simple pattern, like the same number repeated 6 times, a number where each number is 1 higher/lower than the one before it (like 123456, 987654 etc), it's very likely to be hacked. Other examples of 6 Digit TID's that heavily indicate that the Pokemon is hacked are: 065535, 096241, 901760, 967295, 993401. While these TID's seem quite random and natural, they are products of the SID and 5 Digit TID, when they are numbers like 00000, 12345, 54321 and 65535 (highest possible number for those values). So if you have the capabilities of checking the 5 Digit TID and SID, I highly recommend that you check to see if those have simple patterns as well.

I just hatched myself a shiny cubone in a moonball and have a ton of cubone to give.

I am willing to trade these cubone for any other pokes in good balls or an ability capsule because this shiny does have the wrong ability, I wanted lightning rod not rock head, so give me a good offer and we will have a fun time.

Hello, I'm looking for a Celesteela with a Careful Nature. I have Sun, so it has forced me to ask for it for VGC.

I have to offer:
Any and all items from the Battle Tree
1x Golden Bottle Cap
6x Bottle Cap

Buzzwole Jolly 31/31/X/X/X/31
Kartana Jolly 31/X/X/31/31/X
Kartana Jolly 31/X/X/31/X/31
Kartana Adamant X/X/31/31/X/31

Shinies:
Slowpoke Jolly w/ Ultra Ball 31/X/31/X/31/31 (Oblivious) [Very lightly touched] {Caught in wild by me}
Gible Jolly w/ Beast Ball X/X/31/X/31/X (Sand Veil) *Egg Moves: Outrage* [Untouched] {Hatched by me}

Breedjects of the following (Can supply 5 IV copies of any):
Rowlet
Growlithe w/ Beast Ball *Egg Moves: Double Kick, Double-Edge, Burn Up*
Mimikyu
Deino
Porygon
Slowpoke (Regenerator)
Scyther
Jangmo-o
Marenie (Regenerator)
Magikarp
Shellos *Egg Moves: Brine, Stockpile*
Gible w/ Beast Ball (Rough Skin) *Egg Moves: Outrage*
Cubone (Battle Armor)
A-Vulpix (Snow Warning)

Also have:
Pokerus
Breeding services. Can breed basically anything you want with desires IVs/Natures/Egg moves relatively quickly.

Last edited:
anyone here who wants to do an give away of a certian pokemon i provide I dont feel like doing it myself but if someone want to do it for me I cna trade you a bunch of them

its about calm chicorita in both nest and friendballs they are calm natured with egg moves leech seed counter ancient power and leaf storm

the males are 31 x 31 31 31 31 the females are spitbacks with 4 max ivs

if no one is interested I release them instead ofcourse the person who does the give away is free to keep 1 for himself:)
last try anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)