Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are final-stage pokemon supposed to call for help in SOS battles?
'Cause it's been 15 turn already and it looks like this Kommo-o won't call for help anymore :(

Hello Smogon,

I wonder if anyone could trade me a Pokemon that has Pokerus active on it on my Pokemon Moon ? So I can begin to spread the infection. Thanks a bunch !

Arky

I can't find the Poke Transporter/Transfer app anywhere in the Nintendo eShop. Anyone with the same problem. Am I doing something wrong?

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I can't find the Poke Transporter/Transfer app anywhere in the Nintendo eShop. Anyone with the same problem. Am I doing something wrong?
It's part of the package when you download/buy Bank.

Separate note, curious if anyone with Gen VI games has any spare Thick Clubs they can trade me (I'm in the process of creating the Subway/Maison's Marowak4).

I just hatched myself a shiny cubone in a moonball and have a ton of cubone to give.

I am willing to trade these cubone for any other pokes in good balls or an ability capsule because this shiny does have the wrong ability, I wanted lightning rod not rock head, so give me a good offer and we will have a fun time.
Bump

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF an Ability Capsule in 7th Gen, I don't have a whole lot to offer in return of it, but I hope I can work something out for one.

Edit: helped.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking for Lucky Egg(s) in 7th gen. I can offer pokemon/spitbacks from my thread, BP items, berries, evo stones -- let me know what you want in return.

LF: Gen 7 Pokerus. Currently grinding BP to start EV training, would like to make the training process easier :)
Ty fam
bumpin my request, id be very greatful if someone could hook me up, i dont have much of anything to offer besides some badly bred pokemon with favorable natures
my friend code: 2836-0276-9911

bumpin my request, id be very greatful if someone could hook me up, i dont have much of anything to offer besides some badly bred pokemon with favorable natures
my friend code: 2836-0276-9911
I can help you out -- put a Mudbray in the GTS requesting a Cutiefly Lv 11-20 and let me know your IGN :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)