Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have a HA Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu in a luxury ball? In Pokemon X/Y/ORAS. Or even a Pikachu Safari would work. I've just got one electric safari with them, and I was never online at the same time as the person (I guess they're an IRL friend I added or something; not even sure) and I really need one.

I have a bunch of spitbacks in good balls with HAs, natures, IVs, and egg moves. Possibly even some items if need be! Just really want to get this out of the way.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Does anybody have a HA Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu in a luxury ball? In Pokemon X/Y/ORAS. Or even a Pikachu Safari would work. I've just got one electric safari with them, and I was never online at the same time as the person (I guess they're an IRL friend I added or something; not even sure) and I really need one.

I have a bunch of spitbacks in good balls with HAs, natures, IVs, and egg moves. Possibly even some items if need be! Just really want to get this out of the way.
I can catch you a Pikachu from the safari. Don't need anything in return, and I'll VM you when I have it!

thank you to the person who gave me pokerus, now if anyone has a spare razor claw that would be incredible. Af ter two long hours of grinding jagmo-o's i get nothing... worse comes to worse i'll go back on the grind tomorrow, but why the hell did gamefreak make this so hard to get?

thank you to the person who gave me pokerus, now if anyone has a spare razor claw that would be incredible. Af ter two long hours of grinding jagmo-o's i get nothing... worse comes to worse i'll go back on the grind tomorrow, but why the hell did gamefreak make this so hard to get?
Unfortunately I don't have a spare, but you can try using a Compoundeyes Butterfree to increase the chance that a wild pokemon is holding an item if you aren't already.

Unfortunately I don't have a spare, but you can try using a Compoundeyes Butterfree to increase the chance that a wild pokemon is holding an item if you aren't already.
it's all good, i've been trying but the rng gods have not been in my favor. I really appreciate the help you've already given me!

Is Ditto capable of passing down pokeballs? Seems like the best way to maximize the apricorn balls you only get one of (why couldn't Oak give us more lol)

Looking for a Celesteela trade for Kartana that I messed up so the Celesteela should be bad too, if Kartana isn't of interest I can offer multiple breedjects to compensate for a Celesteela

the battle tree is the most easy wya to get it

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
what would be an cool matching ball for dragonite?
For non-shiny, it's a hard choice. Very few Pokeballs match the Orange of Dragonite's body. But I think Fast is nice for it, because the orange of the Pokeball's body represent the main Orange of Dragonite, while the yellow lightning bolts of the Pokeball represent the beige of Dragonite's stomach.

For Shiny, it's a lot easier of a choice, thanks to all the green Pokeballs we have. I love Dusk for Dragonite, the Black and Light Green of the ball mix very well with Dragonite's Dark Green color scheme. And the Purple of Dusk Ball's animation go very well with the Purple of Dragonite's wings.

Of course, there are other good choices for it, I just prefer the ones I mentioned.

I got some spares.

Keeping the flow of this dragonite question, what should I breed with my single love ball? I was thinking Komala but IDK.
komala I think moonball fits better not with the collor scheme but you get the idea

if youre smart though you breed something no one else does yet like an clfable or wigglytuff

What is the easiest way to check eggs shiny value now if you got a cartridge? I used to extract saves with PowerSaves in X&Y but they are encrypted now, anyone got a workaround?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)