Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty easy, just hit the bars on the bottom right and after the connection is made press link trade then it should say something like Derringer Friends List or Derringer wants to trade with you

what is a friend safari?, is it a gen 6 thing?
Pokemon X and Y thing only. It gives access to a small safari of up to 3 pokemon of a specific type for each friend on your friend list, in which each pokemon has an increased chance of being shiny and having their Hidden Ability.

interesting, so it's like what diamond did, only the pokemon are permanent and have higher chances of being rare?
Unfortunately more complicated. Each FC is a single area with 3 pokemon that are assigned by type. The third only shows up if the person has beaten the E4. HA only appears if you've seen the person online on the game (IE, traded or had internet enabled).

Unfortunately more complicated. Each FC is a single area with 3 pokemon that are assigned by type. The third only shows up if the person has beaten the E4. HA only appears if you've seen the person online on the game (IE, traded or had internet enabled).
Ah, it' still pretty cool though.

Best Ball for Tapu Fini? Got Tapu Koko in a Fast Ball and Tapu Lele in a Love Ball already! I'm torn between Dive and Master: mostly because it's been annoying to try and catch with Aqua Ring.

nevermind, i thought i could cheese it by breeding it with a garchomp would pass it on

Best Ball for Tapu Fini? Got Tapu Koko in a Fast Ball and Tapu Lele in a Love Ball already! I'm torn between Dive and Master: mostly because it's been annoying to try and catch with Aqua Ring.

I'd say dive ball because it would fit the theme of this pokemon.

mod edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
If going for release effects, Dusk or Dive.
If going for how the Pokeball Looks, Net or Beast. Master also looks good, but I'd save that for if you run into a Shiny that might explode if you don't have a spare.

I also believe that Burns deal as much damage as Aqua Ring geals. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong or blame me for any Tapu Fini you kill with burns.

Hey all. Back with another one-off request. I was wondering if anyone had any Scolipede line spitbacks in Gen 6. Specifically with the hidden ability and Jolly. Ball doesn't matter, but decent IVs would always be appreciated (plus I goofed and transferred my breeding setup to Sun already D: ). Thanks in advance!
Re-posting from a few pages back, now. Nature is not all that important, since I found a Jolly natured pokemon in the same egg group. Female is definitely preferred. Thanks!

Best ball 4 HA Klinklang? I wanted to go for a Heavy Ball, but surprise, HA is not available through Island Scan... sigh.... but at least I no longer have to die trying to RNG one through Dex Nav. Today has really been a big day of disappointment, after spending several hours getting ready to look for a HA Tauros only to learn Rock Climb is a Dream World exclusive move....

Best ball 4 HA Klinklang? I wanted to go for a Heavy Ball, but surprise, HA is not available through Island Scan... sigh.... but at least I no longer have to die trying to RNG one through Dex Nav. Today has really been a big day of disappointment, after spending several hours getting ready to look for a HA Tauros only to learn Rock Climb is a Dream World exclusive move....
Timer suits the essence of klinklang, going at a procedural clock like rate. Also looks nice.

Other than that, I can't think of anything. Premier maybe?

Let's say I breed a Cubone in ORAS and teach it Fire Punch and Stealth Rock. If I transfer it over to SM, will it turn into a normal Marowak, or the Alolan form?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 22)