Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote="Detective Barricade, post: 7214769, member: You can't change the pre-selected ball permanently, (it will return to Poke Ball the next time you start your game) but pressing Y in battle will take you to the ball selection. From there, you can choose which ball you want to use to catch the wild Pokemon with, and it'll remain as that until you run out of that kind of ball.

Were you asking 100 different guests? Just keep going.[/quote]

Actually mine is set to Beast Ball. I organized them alphabetically and its at the top. Whichever is closest to the top is pretty assigned when pressing Y.

Edit: when the quotes don't work like they used to before.

Actually mine is set to Beast Ball. I organized them alphabetically and its at the top. Whichever is closest to the top is pretty assigned when pressing Y.
Really? I did not know that. But then, I keep my items sorted by type, so Poke Ball is at the top of the list of balls.

So in that way... you can change the pre-selected ball for the Y button. All you have to do is put the desired ball at the top of your bag's way-too-crowded general items pocket. Now I wonder if placing the balls in the Free Space pocket affects where they show up in the ball menu in battle...

Hey folks! I would like to trade my RNGed 6 IV Ditto that is German for an English one. I RNGed it on my White 2 and I would like to have a non-German for masuda method. I'd like to trade on Gen 6. I can send screenshots or explain how I've done it to prove that it is not cheated.

Really? I did not know that. But then, I keep my items sorted by type, so Poke Ball is at the top of the list of balls.

So in that way... you can change the pre-selected ball for the Y button. All you have to do is put the desired ball at the top of your bag's way-too-crowded general items pocket. Now I wonder if placing the balls in the Free Space pocket affects where they show up in the ball menu in battle...
Yup. And i kinda wanna know if it does now. I'll test free space later and tell you.

Hey, Guys! I'm looking for a Shiny Bagon or Salamence Jolly or Naive with its HA and Dragon Dance egg move it must be in GEN 6 so I can teach it Outrage, the Ivs don't matter at all (god bless hyper training! lol)
CMT for something you Like, some Highlights are a gen 6 HP ground Articuno Modest on a dusk ball, Shiny Adamant Gyarados (5iv) on ball, shiny Adamant Aegislash (6iv) and a gen7 Modest HP fire Popilo

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Silly question, but I haven't played in a while; if I defeat Tapu Koko, can I get another shot at it later? I went from the Pokémon league straight to this battle without the possibility to save my game. >_>

Is there a faster way of checking ESV's than the Battle Video method? That is extremely slow (3 Pokemon per check) and there's also a species clause, which makes it even worse. Idk why it couldn't be as easy as gen. 6 where you can just dump 30 eggs into KeySAV2 and call it a day. Unless, there is a method like that and I just don't know.

Hey, Guys! I'm looking for a Shiny Bagon or Salamence Jolly or Naive with its HA and Dragon Dance egg move it must be in GEN 6 so I can teach it Outrage, the Ivs don't matter at all (god bless hyper training! lol)
CMT for something you Like, some Highlights are a gen 6 HP ground Articuno Modest on a dusk ball, Shiny Adamant Gyarados (5iv) on ball, shiny Adamant Aegislash (6iv) and a gen7 Modest HP fire Popilo
Still looking for that plus a Bagon or its evos on gen 6 with HA on a great ball, ivs and nature dont matter

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
can somebody help me evolve a feebas and trade it back to me? If you want I'll make a clone and you can have a copy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)