Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually mine is set to Beast Ball. I organized them alphabetically and its at the top. Whichever is closest to the top is pretty assigned when pressing Y.
Really? I did not know that. But then, I keep my items sorted by type, so Poke Ball is at the top of the list of balls.

So in that way... you can change the pre-selected ball for the Y button. All you have to do is put the desired ball at the top of your bag's way-too-crowded general items pocket. Now I wonder if placing the balls in the Free Space pocket affects where they show up in the ball menu in battle...

Hey folks! I would like to trade my RNGed 6 IV Ditto that is German for an English one. I RNGed it on my White 2 and I would like to have a non-German for masuda method. I'd like to trade on Gen 6. I can send screenshots or explain how I've done it to prove that it is not cheated.

Really? I did not know that. But then, I keep my items sorted by type, so Poke Ball is at the top of the list of balls.

So in that way... you can change the pre-selected ball for the Y button. All you have to do is put the desired ball at the top of your bag's way-too-crowded general items pocket. Now I wonder if placing the balls in the Free Space pocket affects where they show up in the ball menu in battle...
Yup. And i kinda wanna know if it does now. I'll test free space later and tell you.

Hey, Guys! I'm looking for a Shiny Bagon or Salamence Jolly or Naive with its HA and Dragon Dance egg move it must be in GEN 6 so I can teach it Outrage, the Ivs don't matter at all (god bless hyper training! lol)
CMT for something you Like, some Highlights are a gen 6 HP ground Articuno Modest on a dusk ball, Shiny Adamant Gyarados (5iv) on ball, shiny Adamant Aegislash (6iv) and a gen7 Modest HP fire Popilo

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Silly question, but I haven't played in a while; if I defeat Tapu Koko, can I get another shot at it later? I went from the Pokémon league straight to this battle without the possibility to save my game. >_>

Is there a faster way of checking ESV's than the Battle Video method? That is extremely slow (3 Pokemon per check) and there's also a species clause, which makes it even worse. Idk why it couldn't be as easy as gen. 6 where you can just dump 30 eggs into KeySAV2 and call it a day. Unless, there is a method like that and I just don't know.

Hey, Guys! I'm looking for a Shiny Bagon or Salamence Jolly or Naive with its HA and Dragon Dance egg move it must be in GEN 6 so I can teach it Outrage, the Ivs don't matter at all (god bless hyper training! lol)
CMT for something you Like, some Highlights are a gen 6 HP ground Articuno Modest on a dusk ball, Shiny Adamant Gyarados (5iv) on ball, shiny Adamant Aegislash (6iv) and a gen7 Modest HP fire Popilo
Still looking for that plus a Bagon or its evos on gen 6 with HA on a great ball, ivs and nature dont matter

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
can somebody help me evolve a feebas and trade it back to me? If you want I'll make a clone and you can have a copy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)