NOC OC NOC GAME OVER - Now Despair

Status
Not open for further replies.
except that you're not attacking credibility on the merits, or the suggestion they're mafia

you're attacking something, then if it's pointed out that you're stupid you basically react "haha nah" or leave

Last I checked the game was finding scum

You done literally nothing except bitch and whine about how people are "distracting from the game" by posting nd undermining the credibility of town reads

You've been acting incredibly anti-town

it looks like kill just has higher priority than things, given that asek didn't count as idling and didn't get off an announce either

also LightWolf wrt your force everyone to idle plan that only works if you can't get hooked since mafia prob has a hooker

reminder how cool it is to lynch a mafia hooker so that they are forced to kill the omniguard.

Also yeah the problem with the plan is Fort being hooked actually, but we have no idea if mafia has other ways of piercing it. I do declare that former better be getting their kill primed off one of their suspects. Pick someone I revealed or pick someone you suspect, leave the mafia guessing, and get your shot primed if you for real.

Sadly we will have no idea if we lynch the hooker, but anyone who thinks their role would accomplish little or is a Vet claim, please idle your pants off. And Fort keep up the good work on me please.

Texas, you're extremely shallow with this argument. The only things that we know for sure in this game is the things that come from flips and night actions. Those are the facts of this game. The other things are speculative. Lightwolf's idle tracking led to the death of a neutral. It doesn't prove definitively that he is town. It's just a strong piece of speculative evidence to go by.

Also, the goal isn't to scum hunt. The goal is to win. And that's where our minds should be at right now. How can we verify information and work together to win.

I'm trying to figure out what is the best move to win. Martin is way too powerful of a player to be considered town from my perspective, and based on Lightwolfs speculative list of actions he appears to have a night action. I don't have a night action and I'm not on that list. So I am personally convinced he has a night action.

However, I think lynching a prospective mafia is better than going after a prospective wolf who seemingly used most of his powers.

Me bitching at your play isn't whining and it isn't the only thing I've done in this game. I want to find a way to win, and you're not jiving with my goal. Just because you want to move in one direction and I want to go in another doesn't make me anti-town. It just means I don't agree with your direction right now and want to focus on winning and not scum hunting.

Texas, you're extremely shallow with this argument. The only things that we know for sure in this game is the things that come from flips and night actions. Those are the facts of this game. The other things are speculative. Lightwolf's idle tracking led to the death of a neutral. It doesn't prove definitively that he is town. It's just a strong piece of speculative evidence to go by.

Also, the goal isn't to scum hunt. The goal is to win. And that's where our minds should be at right now. How can we verify information and work together to win.

I'm trying to figure out what is the best move to win. Martin is way too powerful of a player to be considered town from my perspective, and based on Lightwolfs speculative list of actions he appears to have a night action. I don't have a night action and I'm not on that list. So I am personally convinced he has a night action.

However, I think lynching a prospective mafia is better than going after a prospective wolf who seemingly used most of his powers.

Me bitching at your play isn't whining and it isn't the only thing I've done in this game. I want to find a way to win, and you're not jiving with my goal. Just because you want to move in one direction and I want to go in another doesn't make me anti-town. It just means I don't agree with your direction right now and want to focus on winning and not scum hunting.
Towny post

Though undermining the credibility of our current best scum tracking tool (lightwolf) is still super anti-town

I idled because I can't do anything.

When I asked Hitmon he said to send in that I'm idling even though I can't do anything for his notes.

ButteredToast said:
4. Out of a combined total of 100%, assign percentages to the following mafia game aspects: Scumhunting, Teamwork, Power Roles, and Luck.
Scumhunting is just educated guessing and what all comes from it is usually just luck. Teamwork is important, but only in the late game. Power Roles are also important, but whether or not they survive is luck. Really, it all comes down to luck but I believe that there are ways that you can increase or decrease your odds based on play.

I don't agree with your game and I really don't like how little you been (appearing to me to be) scum hunting but your play has been consistent throughout and consistent with your philosophy. You've responded with a fairly level head to my turbo pressure on you although the chainsawing is noted.

I'm comfortable moving you to the towny half of my list but not my town block for now.

{Walrein, Martin}
{Fort Colorcastle, Aubisio}
{LightWolf, Blazade, MoodyCloud, ButteredToast}
{Blank Slate, Former Hope, acidphoenix, Haruno}
{Whydon, smashlloyd20}
{KnightsOfCydonia, Vanillish Wafer}

I do want to point out that an idle tracker doesn't have to be a towny role. In fact as a scum role lw could actually cover for scum mates in it. (For instance, no one knows if lw has a night action or idles at night with us) so saying that lw=town because of role is a rather scummy move

Firstly, there is no reason not to assume I'm town till knight flips town. Secondly I don't really need to have the role if I'm scum if I was gonna lie about results in the first place, though yeah I kinda need it for what I posted day 2. Point is you guys will find out by dawn what I am. Saying to ignore my results because I could be lying is at this point pointless and is a baseless argument that you will not matter to argue for, and knights is already contested by another hooker claim anyways.

It's not obvious when you two could be a scum team and fort is covering for you. So fort, in that case why would you blindly protect the same person twice in a row from attacks and role blocks?

Again your argumentation is pointless, There is no reason not to check Knights, if he is countered by my claim AND another hooker+ claim. If he flips scum then that's the issue done with and we still have caught liars like Vanillish and questionable ones like BT who I believe claimed activatable night immunity, so if you wanna be fair, complain about that fact too. There is plenty of things to check up on based on my role, if I was lying and still saccing knights, I'd get revealed anyway on Vanillish unless it's another neutral. Till you have proof instead of pointless suspicions based on wifoms, there is no reason not to follow my results that already caught a neutral, and it having been a neutral should be blamed on martin not me because I sure as hell would have had knights murdered first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back