Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Ball for each Deoxys form? I was thinking all Pokeball but I'm not to sure.
Repeat Ball. The repeating circles kind of look like a DNA strand, which is what Deoxys is based off of. (and makes things easier if you already have its dex entry, that's a plus)

Granted, Quick Ball thematically fits Speed Forme like a glove as well. and works alright with shiny Deoxys but that's not possible in OR/AS.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Looking for a Naive Pheromosa. IVs are irrelevant; a cool matching ball would be nice, but that's also irrelevant.

I have a good number of breedables along with a backed up save containing a F/6/F/F/F/M shiny Male spread that I can also breed something from, so just PM me for offers. I can also clone it too if needed.

Would anybody be so kind as to redeem my bottle cap code and then trade it to me? I didn't realize it was one per game so I went to the trouble of getting two codes because I need two bottle caps. Of course you'd have to be okay with not getting a code yourself. I can trade a decent spitback or a 5IV flawless reckless starly for your trouble.
If you still need help with this, I can send a bottle cap free of charge (or a gold cap if you'd prefer that).

If you still need help with this, I can send a bottle cap free of charge (or a gold cap if you'd prefer that).
I just need a normal one - fixing IVs on my hidden power ground Ribombee so I want the attack to stay down. Do you want my code anyway? That'd be a huge help though ;o;

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
I just need a normal one - fixing IVs on my hidden power ground Ribombee so I want the attack to stay down. Do you want my code anyway? That'd be a huge help though ;o;
Nah, no worries. I have more caps than I'll ever use, so just hold on to it; I'm sure there are plenty of others that would get more use out of it.

I'll add you now and hop online. FC is in my signature

Nah, no worries. I have more caps than I'll ever use, so just hold on to it; I'm sure there are plenty of others that would get more use out of it.

I'll add you now and hop online. FC is in my signature
On and ready whenever! Thanks ;o;
EDIT: thanks a bunch!

Still looking for the following dream balls mons:
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Tyrogue
Beldum
Golett

As well as a luxury ball chimchar.

PM me for offers. :)

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Looking for a Naive Pheromosa. IVs are irrelevant; a cool matching ball would be nice, but that's also irrelevant.

I have a good number of breedables along with a backed up save containing a F/6/F/F/F/M shiny Male spread that I can also breed something from, so just PM me for offers. I can also clone it too if needed.
Le bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)