Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone had any luck soft resetting for HP Ground Timid Xurkitree?

Took me a few hours to get a Timid one with HP Ice but have had no luck with HP Ground after many many hours.

Wondering if I should just catch this second one and toss it if there's a good one already out there.

Wanna work on catching the other UB's and Necrozma before I lose my sanity.
:P I'm still haven't even started Xurki. Why SR UBs when you can bred HP Ice Rotoms or Jolly Rowlets amright?

The only HP Ground Xurk I've seen was WubbaLubba's, here (I think?). But slow and steady wins the race. Better to do it right now, than regret it latter.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF: [Gen 6] Adamant 6IV Ditto AND Modest 6IV Ditto

Technically, they don't need to be 6IV, but it helps! I'd take garbage IV Dittos as long as they're Adamant and Modest!

LF: [Gen 6] Adamant 6IV Ditto AND Modest 6IV Ditto

Technically, they don't need to be 6IV, but it helps! I'd take garbage IV Dittos as long as they're Adamant and Modest!
If you need suitable 6IV/Other Spreads of Dittos for breeding purposes, you can get free ones here, here, here, and even here. Shouldn't take too long. (To quote myself)

I don't think Most has an adamant spread, but I'm pretty sure Buckert does.

Oathkeeper

is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
If you need suitable 6IV/Other Spreads of Dittos for breeding purposes, you can get free ones here, here, here, and even here. Shouldn't take too long. (To quote myself)

I don't think Most has an adamant spread, but I'm pretty sure Buckert does.
Well, the first 2 threads are for Gen 7, not Gen 6 which I requested. Eisen's thread could work and Most sure enough doesn't have an Adamant variant otherwise I'd ask him! Thanks though!

Well, the first 2 threads are for Gen 7, not Gen 6 which I requested. Eisen's thread could work and Most sure enough doesn't have an Adamant variant otherwise I'd ask him! Thanks though!
-___- I need to stop answering questions when I'm too tired...

If you can't find the Ditto's you need, I can clone my Gen 6 nature syncs for you. However, they have awful IV's, so last resort I guess?

Oathkeeper

-___- I need to stop answering questions when I'm too tired...

If you can't find the Ditto's you need, I can clone my Gen 6 nature syncs for you. However, they have awful IV's, so last resort I guess?
Well, das_eisenherz is getting me a Modest one. I will take the crappy IV Adamant one if that's okay if you can clone it!

LF:
Gen 6 - Sun and Archipelago timid, 5 IV, female Vivillon
Gen 7 - Level ball Yungoos and Morellul

I can take breeding projects for those. PM/VM me.
Bump.

YourKingSkeletor , Sasuke24826 and Spencertje I've managed to snag an Heavy ball Beldum from the GTS during the last Global Mission. It's Jolly but has crappy IVs. But I can breed some spit backs with at least 4 IVs for each of you (for free). VM me.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Impish Landorus.
I can offer many Breedables (Gen 7) or TSV Shinys (Gen 6).

Last edited:
Bump.

YourKingSkeletor , Sasuke24826 and Spencertje I've managed to snag an Heavy ball Beldum from the GTS during the last Global Mission. It's Jolly but has crappy IVs. But I can breed some spit backs with at least 4 IVs for each of you (for free). VM me.
Thanks but the requester wants some proof of legitness so that's why I'll catch it.

I'd categorise this under the "Don't ask if x will be legit" rule. Buuut... Given I've had personal experience with the issue, I'm just going to answer and then say "no more discussion on the matter". It's fine if you document it, accept other users opinions when performing trades (if they say they don't allow it, don't trade with them) and don't lie about it if anyone asks for clarification.

It's probably not worth it. I tried with 995 Heavy Balls and didn't get a single shake; even if someone sent you 20+, you're most likely gonna be waiting years before getting one.
Well Im an idiot so I'm gonna keep trying. Lol

Would you consider trading a spitback of this with me as well (once you get it)? :)
Sure.

Last edited:
I caught a Timid Xurkitree with Hidden Power Fire but it has 31 IV on Atk. Is that tradeworthy when I max the ivs out with Bottle Caps?

I caught a Timid Xurkitree with Hidden Power Fire but it has 31 IV on Atk. Is that tradeworthy when I max the ivs out with Bottle Caps?
It won't be as viable as others that do have 0, or near 0 in Atk. But, since the only major reason why people go for 0 in Atk is beacuse of Foul Play (or confusion dmg), and Xurkitree is really not geared to take hits, you should be alright. And, since people mostly have HP Ice or HP Ground sets, could be worth keeping simply beacuse it's slightly more unique.

I can get that for you, if you don't mind waiting (the heavy ball beldum, I mean)

I don't mind taking on a challenge
I'm gonna probably end up doing it myself. The person who wants it requested I put the effort (I will breed one for me of course) and I got a single shake once so...

Edit: I'm testing a mechanic but I'm not sure if it has any impact. If so, it is insanely small but I'll take it. I have a Skill Swap Heavy Metal Bronzor to bring it back to the neutral catch rate of 3. Does anyone know if this actually has any effect?

Bump.

Thank you for the offer, but after reading how difficult it is to catch beldums in a heavy ball I don't really trust ones from the GTS (I have one myself that was obtained there, but I will not be using it for trading here).

If anyone catches a heavy ball beldum legitimately, please let me know. :)

Thank you for the offer, but after reading how difficult it is to catch beldums in a heavy ball I don't really trust ones from the GTS (I have one myself that was obtained there, but I will not be using it as a parent).

If anyone catches a heavy ball beldum legitimately, please let me know. :)
I've managed to get a shake before my current method so I may not take much longer. If my theory is right the tactic I'm using brought it back to a neutral catch rate of 3. I'm now just as likely to catch it in a Heavy Ball as I am a Pokeball... If my theory works.

Edit: The tactic is Skill Swap + Heavy Metal

Last edited:
What's up guys? I am in need of a Drampa with Berserk, preferably with At least 4-5IVs. I am willing to trade a 5IV Bold Regenerator Mareanie for one, as I need it for the international challenge.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
-AV

I've managed to get a shake before my current method so I may not take much longer. If my theory is right the tactic I'm using brought it back to a neutral catch rate of 3. I'm now just as likely to catch it in a Heavy Ball as I am a Pokeball... If my theory works.

Edit: The tactic is Skill Swap + Heavy Metal
If you manage this then I'd like one as well, if that's possible. All I care about is the ball, I can get everything else myself~
(I was trying to find an additional method for you but nothing else seems to actually increase weight... unfortunately.)

If you manage this then I'd like one as well, if that's possible. All I care about is the ball, I can get everything else myself~
(I was trying to find an additional method for you but nothing else seems to actually increase weight... unfortunately.)
I'll end up adding a perfect one to my trade thread when I get it done. So many people are asking that I'll likely end up forgetting so everyone can ask there. I'll post here when my thread has it so keep your eyes peeled here and/or on my thread. Same for anyone else interested k. Makes it easier on me to keep track.

Last edited:
What's up guys? I am in need of a Drampa with Berserk, preferably with At least 4-5IVs. I am willing to trade a 5IV Bold Regenerator Mareanie for one, as I need it for the international challenge.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
-AV
I can get you one for like half an hour if you want. PM me if you still need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)