New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
Everything's done.

I'd like to change my name to Eden.

I plan to make this my new alt once I get GVoice on the main server. Also somewhat fits my current alt 'Chilleden'.

Also requesting to remove the 'formerly Baton Mash' from my profile as well, I've ran that alt into the ground and back.

Thnx in advance.
You can't get it removed for a month.
Can you change my name into Jade? I've been using Jade in ps, mostly. This isn't my main alt in main now.
This username is taken.

Could I get my name changed to Aegiislash? I've been using the account on PS! for a few years now, thanks!

SS speed

formerly SMDC
Could I get a name change to SS speed please as its the alt I use on PS, and smdc is a terrible alt name

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings,

With antemortem's permission I'd like to request a username change from MaximumOptimizer to Max. Optimizer

The reason behind this decision is that, despite the fact that I kindly got the ™ symbol and the blank space between "Maximum" and "Optimizer" removed last Wednesday, my username still takes up two rows underneath my avatar.
The "r" standing out from the rest in the second row bothers me and I wish to shorten my username even further to just Max. Optimizer
I genuinely apologize for the inconvenience, but I recently talked to a couple of friends here on Smogon and they agreed that Max. Optimizer is the best alternative username.

Technically speaking it counts as a name change, but I personally don't think that a custom title will be necessary since the names still look very much alike.
If a custom title is unavoidable then I'll gladly accept it though, absolutely no problem!

Edit: I also just registered the account name on PS! and I'm going to use it as my main account from now on.
Edit2: I'd also like to waive the 1 month period and I accept that this is my last name change.

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:

AbrarWasee

formerly Train All
Hello! Can I please change my name to AbrarWasee, without any bolds of course. It's my name in PS! and my current name sucks. Thanks in advance.

So I'd love my name changed to Felis Lychinus unless the name Felis is available! Thanks for your time, I know you're busy!

Reactions: nv
Can I get my username changed to Rezileen, which is what I use in VGC events and what people on Twitter, Discord, etc know me as. Thanks in advance.

I'd like to have my name changed to Sugarcult since that's my new (and last) main alt on PS!, thanks in advance.

Hikari told me to do this because ante told him, so I guess this is fine?

Requesting the name Ark because I want to get rid of this username, as it has been annoying me for a bit. I didn't really plan on getting involved or staying active when I signed up, so I didn't mind a ridiculous name. Now I do, so I would like the change.

Approved - Hikari

I'd like to request a name change to "Memeing Hard" please. I started out under a few different alts on showdown but have settled into Memeing Hard now.
It would let fellow users know the same person they know from chat is on the forums too!
Thanks in advance

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
I'd like to change my name to Many

It's simpler and sounds less annoying than ManOfMany. I've been using the alt "Manyy" on Showdown for a while (just got it promoted to voice in PU). Although I won't be able to take "Many" on Showdown unless I get global voice, I'm honestly 100% fine with that.

Plus I think it is cool that people who know me can now call me "MoM" as an inside joke, since the acronym no longer makes it obvious.

Please change my name to pravis
And put the banner as
Previously known as Arsenal on PS! and Arsenal Arceus on Smogon

Please change my name to "Egyptianmego5"
"netgamer" was my first account ever, but I've forgotten its password and im well known "Egyptianmego", that will also help my tour opponents to find me easily on PS

Rename me "KirbyRider1337"; I've been gone for way too long and now the Pokemon in my name has severe competition with the likes of Xurkitree, etc. Also, outside of Smogon, KirbyRider(1337) is what I go by.

Anish

luckynbad
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to request the name of "Anish." Most of my friends just call me Anish, and Iv moved away from AnishSomani on PS, so this would suit me better.

requesting the name "Gastro". nothing came up for it when I did search. If not, "Gastro." would be fine.

Forgot to add that I was trying to get the account Gastro on PS and needed the name here first.

Last edited:

Eclipse

Like a chimp with a machine gun
is a Contributor Alumnus
So I would like to request a name change to Eclipse , as it was always an old name I would use on old gaming sites, under different variations like CrystalEclipse or Eclipse(InsertRandomNumberHere), so I would feel a lot more comfortable with this name then the one I currently have. The old smogon account follows all of the requirements:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/eclipse.16662/

Has not been logged into since January 2008, has not a single post whatsoever, and I do not have the account on PS atm, but since it is disabled, I am willing to waive the 30 day waiting period, and then try to get the name/account reset after I get the name change on Smogon. Thanks a lot in advance

Could you change my username to "Abacashi"? Apparently my Showdown username is taken on here, and this is an alt name I use on there.

Last edited:

Exiline

Banned deucer.
is a Past SCL Championis a Two-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
yo can i revert my name change (back to Exiline) please. im just to used to it :v
sorry for being annoying n_n

requesting name change

"pup"

User hasn't been online since 2012 and I've been going by pup for as long as I can remember

I'm tired of being PupFromPO :(

Namion

formerly Scrubchoo
requesting to change my name to
"Namion"

coming back from my break this is the name I like to use on Pokemon showdown main, and scrubchoo sounds a bit childish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)