Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving away breedjects, I have intimidate (hand full of flash fire) growlithes (various natures) with flare blitz(2 boxes full), rough skin female adamant gible (only 1).
Also, I'm looking for a HA (plus) mareep. Female preferably for breeding, ivs and nature are irrelevant.
All gen 7
My FC is 4270 6179 3078
Shoot me your FC and request and I'll see what I still have. Giving away good natures first.

Last edited:
I hope this is the right topic... I'm searching for the Rare Kitchen "Level 5" in the Festival Plaza (I've PKMN MOON, so I can only find Rare Kitchen "Level 4") . Is there anyone with the five-star level of Rare Kitchen that can give me a friend code? thanks :)
I can help you with that, FC is in my signature

Looking for a Landorus-T for a Rockium-Z Set (Jolly - Stealth Rock Mainly)
I have a ton of mons to trade, so, feel free to let me know what are you looking for :D

Hey, I'm working on my living dex, and I'm looking to wrap up my Johto section.
Does anyone have spare Shuckle, Qwilfish, Slowking, Mantine Octillery or Stantler?

Last edited:
Does anyone out there have a friend safari (in XY) with any of the following: Quilladin, Chameleon, Braixen, Wartortle or Frogadier? Thanks.

Edit: Had an Ivysaur Safari.

Does anyone out there have a friend safari (in XY) with any of the following: Quilladin, Chameleon, Braixen, Wartortle or Frogadier? Thanks.

Edit: Had an Ivysaur Safari.
If you're looking for starters with their hidden abilities, it's probably easier to ask for them instead of their safaris. In fact, I could catch you one of each in an hour or so.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Exploring the idea of a Trade Thread again, any good links to sprites and balls/icons?
For full sprites of Pokemon: http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/
Code:
[IMG]http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani-shiny/deerling-summer.gif[/IMG]
Gives

For Balls:
Code:
http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/sprites/[your Pokeball here, no spaces].png
Code:
[IMG]http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/sprites/nestball.png[/IMG]
Gives

If two parents share a move and are bred together, will the baby have that move?

I.e.: two Golducks with Hydro Pump producing a Psyduck with Hydro Pump.

If so, does it work if one of the parents know the move?

If two parents share a move and are bred together, will the baby have that move?

Yes, it works even if one parent has the move. Also, if a female Golduck breeds with a male Pokemon inside Golduck's egg group, and that male Pokemon has fewer than 3 egg moves, then the resulting Psyduck will have the egg moves of the father + Hydro Pump.
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
EDIT: Hydro Pump ain't an egg move. I'm an idiot.

Last edited:

Yes, it works even if one parent has the move. Also, if a female Golduck breeds with a male Pokemon inside Golduck's egg group, and that male Pokemon has fewer than 3 egg moves, then the resulting Psyduck will have the egg moves of the father + Hydro Pump.
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
I think Hydro Pump will only pass down if both parents know the move, unless it itself is an Egg Move.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

Figured it was worth bringing this up: Breeding on level-up moves so the Pokemon learn them as they're born as lost quite a bit of relevance, now that you can just use the Move Reminder to get later level-up moves early, so you don't have to breed Hydro Pump onto a Psyduck if you want to use a Hydro Pump Psyduck in for example LC.
The only times this is relevant is for Level-up moves from previous stages, like Spore on Breloom. So like in case you get rid of Spore after Evolving, you can use the move reminder to get it again, whereas if it was bred without Spore as an Egg move, it would've been lost forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)