Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realise it is unlikely, but does anyone have access to a Helping Hand Rhydon? Would be more than happy to breed / tutor a thing or two in gen 6 or 7 in return.
I both do and do not have access to one. I have access to one because I own Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness, but I am studying abroad right now (without access to my GameCube) so it'll be a few months before I can get one. If you can wait until late December or January I can get you one.

Edit: One side note is that the Helping Hand Rhydon cannot be SR'd for (aside from starting a new save file) since it is caught during the final fight and the game forces you to save before you can check it.

I both do and do not have access to one. I have access to one because I own Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness, but I am studying abroad right now (without access to my GameCube) so it'll be a few months before I can get one. If you can wait until late December or January I can get you one.

Edit: One side note is that the Helping Hand Rhydon cannot be SR'd for (aside from starting a new save file) since it is caught during the final fight and the game forces you to save before you can check it.
Thank you for the offer - if I don't come across one before then I'll keep it in mind. Thanks for the info and good luck with your studies!

LF: Pentagon Jolly Terrakion with Stealth Rock
FT: My Soul - and some pokemon from my collection.

PM me if anyone is up for a trade.

Hey guys, looking for the last 3 pokemon to complete my Kanto dex (I'm trying to make a living dex) as long as they're legit, I don't mind clones, and I don't care for IVs/Levels/Balls/EVs but I need:

-Mew, Moltres and Articuno

Let me know if you can help! Gen 6/7 works for me! Thank you

EDIT: Any Cloners about? I need a Pokemon cloned 6 times. Hit me up. You're welcome to keep a copy, on the premise it's Non-Redistributable

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I have one but I don't have the ability to clone. If you or someone else are able to clone a copy I don't mind helping you out. Otherwise, if it's not urgent, I'm sure Sondero will offer it in his giveaway thread soon.
It's alright, I'll take care of this.
I can give you a copy for free.

If anybody else reads this message and wants a free copy, feel free to VM/PM me.

Hey guys, anyone know if you can still clone pokemon in the XY or ORAS using 2 3ds?
I dont know if the last updates fixed that (1.5 XY and 1.4 ORAS)

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys, anyone know if you can still clone pokemon in the XY or ORAS using 2 3ds?
I dont know if the last updates fixed that (1.5 XY and 1.4 ORAS)
it's easier to clone on 1.0 than it is on updated versions, but you can just delete the patch in the system settings.

Sondero

Thanks fot the reply man, do you know if it affects the save files?
Well, there were some save corruption glitches that were fixed by the patches, unless I'm mistaken, so make sure you're not in Lumiose City/doing the Hoenn Pokemon league while you're on 1.0

Haven't posted here in quite awhile, how's everyone doing?

Three things:

First, how do I disable/remove polls from my new trade thread? I thought I'd have more options for it but can't see options anywhere...

Second, are there any gen 6 events people would be most interested in me RNG'ing? I got quite a lot last generation (and a bunch from Japan) that I can RNG now that I know how.

Finally, to make this relevant to trading (if the second point isn't enough): what is the trading scene like on Smogon, as in, what do people actually want? Curious if its changed over the past two years.

I hope this is the right topic... I'm searching for the Rare Kitchen "Level 5" in the Festival Plaza (I've PKMN MOON, so I can only find Rare Kitchen "Level 4") . Is there anyone with the five-star level of Rare Kitchen that can give me a friend code? thanks :)

Sondero

600th Post, yay!

Second, are there any gen 6 events people would be most interested in me RNG'ing? I got quite a lot last generation (and a bunch from Japan) that I can RNG now that I know how.
Timid Shaymin with 0 Attack+HP Ice would be a good idea, since that is hard to get even if you are going to Hyper Train it.
Finally, to make this relevant to trading (if the second point isn't enough): what is the trading scene like on Smogon, as in, what do people actually want? Curious if its changed over the past two years.
The demand for rare stuff like shinies and good IV legends have gone down very far, with the development of RNG abuse and Hyper Training. I can't speak for everyone, but personally, I'm rarely ever interested in anything, now that I can get flawlessly good IV Legendaries or Shinies with Hyper Training or Breeding RNG respectively.
There's still people who care for good IV Legends and perfectly RNG'd shinies. But the demand isn't nearly as high as it was in gen 6.
With that in mind, though: stuff that is hard to obtain on its own like V-Create+Bolt Strike+Blue Flare Victini certainly raise in value by comparison. Rare gen 3 events like Wish Chansey/Blissey would certainly be good as well, with the fact that they can be Hyper Trained to have good IVs, rather than settling for a severely bad IV spread, in mind. But that's not something you can hunt down to obtain by yourself, even if you'd be willing to inject wondercards.

600th Post, yay!

Timid Shaymin with 0 Attack+HP Ice would be a good idea, since that is hard to get even if you are going to Hyper Train it.

The demand for rare stuff like shinies and good IV legends have gone down very far, with the development of RNG abuse and Hyper Training. I can't speak for everyone, but personally, I'm rarely ever interested in anything, now that I can get flawlessly good IV Legendaries or Shinies with Hyper Training or Breeding RNG respectively.
There's still people who care for good IV Legends and perfectly RNG'd shinies. But the demand isn't nearly as high as it was in gen 6.
With that in mind, though: stuff that is hard to obtain on its own like V-Create+Bolt Strike+Blue Flare Victini certainly raise in value by comparison. Rare gen 3 events like Wish Chansey/Blissey would certainly be good as well, with the fact that they can be Hyper Trained to have good IVs, rather than settling for a severely bad IV spread, in mind. But that's not something you can hunt down to obtain by yourself, even if you'd be willing to inject wondercards.
Thank you for the response!

I can't remember if I got a Shaymin, I'm pretty certain I did but I'll need to check. :D

I figured that would be the case, unfortunately. While Hyper Training is incredibly helpful, it seems to have almost ruining getting good IV Pokemon anymore. Based on what you've said I'll probably just try and focus on rarer events that people don't really have access too (like the shiny Arceus on my new created trade thread).

Sondero

Is Love Ball Gen7 Chansey with Gravity/Heal Bell/Seismic Toss/Counter legit?
Yes, a Love Ball Chansey with those Egg Moves, even both with and without HA is legal. That is because all of the moves you mentioned are egg moves for Chansey. So you'd just have to catch a Chansey in HG/SS or Sun/Moon in a Love Ball and then for example breed it with something in the fairy egg group that knows all the egg moves. You could for example tutor a Clefairy all the moves and then breed it with the Chansey.

One thing to keep in mind is that if you breed it as a Happiny, it will not be able to get Seismic toss, as that's only a move it can know by hatching as a Chansey.

Hey guys! Anyone got an Alolan Vulpix female with Hidden Ability to trade?
I got a Freezy-Dry breeder to offer! Or any Moon exclusive Pokémon. PM pls!

Sondero

Hey guys! Anyone got an Alolan Vulpix female with Hidden Ability to trade?
I got a Freezy-Dry breeder to offer! Or any Moon exclusive Pokémon. PM pls!
I can send you a Timid Snow Warning Female Alolan-Vulpix in a Premier Ball with the IVs 31/0/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire) and the EMs Moonblast, Freeze-Dry, Encore and Hypnosis for Free. However, I feel that I should also let you know that I have a Shiny Alolan Ninetales on my Giveaway thread which you can find here: http://spo.ink/sondex
Here's the details of the shiny one:

Shiny Alolan Ninetales
Nature: Timid | IVs: 31/0/31/HT(30)/31/HT(30) (Hidden Power Fire) | Gender: Female
Egg Moves: Hypnosis, Freeze-Dry, Moonblast, Encore
OT: vee4Phoenix | TID: 076087
Notes: Bred by me, hatched by vee4Phoenix (SVExchange)
Sets:
Nickname: (no nickname)
Item: Light Clay
Ability: Snow Warning
Moves: Aurora Veil, Freeze-Dry, Moonblast, Hidden Power (Fire)
Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 Sp.A/6 Sp.D/252 Spe

Note: OU utility Also functions as UU Aurora Veil Support, just with the 6 Rest EVs being put in Sp.D instead of Def.

I am looking for someone who can Do some rng work for me. i am in need of some foreign dittos (my game is english) with specific natures and ivs, and i need them in gen 6.

31/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant
31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly
31/1/31/30/31/31 any nature, though bold would be nice.

you can check my shop for anything you might want in return. i also have access to the NTR plug ins and i can breed you pretty much any pokemon available in gen 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)