Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the move tutor exclusive moves on pokemon that is relevant to the metagame today? And if I evolve my Gen 6 bred Cubone in Alola, will it evolve to Alolan Marowak?

What are the move tutor exclusive moves on pokemon that is relevant to the metagame today? And if I evolve my Gen 6 bred Cubone in Alola, will it evolve to Alolan Marowak?
Yes for the latter.
Uhh let's see (just talking any mon)
- Low Kick (Greninja, Bisharp, Weavile)
- Signal Beam i think
- Elemental Punches
- Drain Punch (pretty niche tbh)
- KNOCK OFF
- Endeavor ig
- uhh Bounce (Gyarados)
- Drill Run (Beedrill, Escavalier
- Iron Head (Jirachi, Excadrill, mb Garchomp)
- Zen Headbutt (Medicham, Gallade)
- Aqua Tail (Scolipede)
- Dragon Pulse (Serperior)
- Heat Wave (doubles mons)
- Hyper Voice (Gardevoir, Sylveon)
- Foul Play (Umbreon)
- EARTH POWER
- Outrage mb?
- Superpower (Azumarill, Zygarde)
- Gunk Shot (Greninja)
- mb Skill Swap?
- Trick (Lati@s)
- Heal Bell
- STEALTH ROCK
- Icy Wind (Keldeo)

That list is pretty much endless since there are literally hundreds of potentially useful niche choices across multiple formats (cart formats, Smogon formats, special Battle Spot tournament formats, ...).

As far as Battle Spot Singles and Doubles are concerned, these should be the most common ones.

Thunder Punch, Superpower Blaziken
Knock Off, Stealth Rock, Superpower Landorus
Hyper Voice, Tailwind Salamence
Gunk Shot, Low Kick Greninja
Bounce Gyarados
Stealth Rock Hippowdon
Foul Play Porygon2
Knock Off Ferrothorn
Stealth Rock Garchomp
Icy Wind Gengar
Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Iron Head Metagross
Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Low Kick Kangaskhan
Superpower, Ice Punch, Low Kick Tyranitar
Iron Head, Stealth Rock Excadrill
Knock Off Azumarill
Knock Off, Thunder Punch Mawile
Synthesis Serperior
Knock Off, Superpower Scizor
Heat Wave, Tailwind Zapdos
Icy Wind Suicune
Ice Punch Swampert
Tailwind Charizard
Icy Wind, Helping Hand Cresselia
Hyper Voice Gardevoir
Helping Hand Politoed
Tailwind Hydreigon
Knock Off, Foul Play Scrafty
Icy Wind Milotic
Earth Power Torkoal
Earth Power Gastrodon

PS: I did not double check this list. Some of these might be available in Gen VII, but most of these should be Move Tutor exclusives.

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi guys, does anyone have a copy of the facebook giveaway Suicune? Cheers :)
I think one of the distributors were going to do some extras soon. So you could leave your SmogonU bounsweet on GTS and hope for the best.

If I'm wrong though, I can send you two a copy for free. Just shoot me a VM (or PM on Discord, if you'd prefer that)

Looking for Zekrom and Thunderus in Gen 6. Bonus points for good usable natures. CMT in my signature for anyone who is willing to provide these pokemon! Thanks!

Trying to complete my live Dex~ Would appreciate every bit of help!

Sun/Moon:
  • Cosmog or Cosmoem
  • Solgaleo or Cosmog
  • Buzzwole
  • Kartana
  • Zygarde
ORAS/XY: (I would want for this to be traded via ORAS/XY so that I can access them in these games)
  • Volcanion
Only thing that I ask for is for the Pokemon to have its original name/no nicknames and in English.

Up for trade: Pheromosa and any other pokemon in the pokedex that you would want me to breed. These are the only ones that I am missing.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for Zekrom and Thunderus in Gen 6. Bonus points for good usable natures. CMT in my signature for anyone who is willing to provide these pokemon! Thanks!
I have an Adamant Zekrom SRd by me when RNG wasn't a thing (26/31/31/31/31/31), and a Timid HP Ice Shiny Thundurus both available on gen6. Both are caught in a Master Ball. Would you be interested?

Sun/Moon:
  • Cosmog or Cosmoem
  • Solgaleo or Cosmog
  • Buzzwole
  • Kartana
  • Zygarde
ORAS/XY: (I would want for this to be traded via ORAS/XY so that I can access them in these games)
  • Volcanion
Only thing that I ask for is for the Pokemon to have its original name/no nicknames and in English.

Up for trade: Pheromosa and any other pokemon in the pokedex that you would want me to breed. These are the only ones that I am missing.
I can give you a Kartana and Buzzwole if you still need them?

Sun/Moon:
  • Cosmog or Cosmoem
  • Solgaleo or Cosmog
  • Buzzwole
  • Kartana
  • Zygarde
  • Volcanion

I'll give you a Cosmog, Solgaeo, or Volcanion for a Hidden Ability Salamence, Shelgon, or Bagon

Hi guys, i'm searching for an HA elgyem (every nature,ivs ecc).

Contact me if you want to trade. I can give another HA pokemon that you need :)

Have a few quick questions about RNGing the legendaries in Omega Ruby.

Uxie/Mespirit/Azelf:

These three pokemon are encountered at a certain time of the day (while you have 3 max happiness pokemon in your party.) At what point is the pokemon you encounter determined? The time you enter battle, or the time you enter the area, or the time you interact with the Ring (Assuming it's a ring for them, i've never seen screenshots of the ring/pokemon interaction section)

Suicune/Raikou/Entei:

These three pokemon are encountered at a certain time each hour pf the day at 20 minute intervals while Ho-oh or Lugia are in your party. At what point is the pokemon you encounter determined? The time you enter battle, the time you enter the area, or the time you interact with the Ring?

Cobalion/Virizion/Terrakion:

These pokemon are encountered on an island as long as you have Max EVs on 3 pokemon. I'm able to only see the Island when I have 3 pokemon with Max EVs, can land on the Island, and can get to the Ring on the Island. When I interact with the Ring, nothing happens, just tells me a mysterious ring is floating there. So, I have verified I have 3 pokemon with Max EVs (all 3 have effort ribbon, and never used a berry on them to reduce EVs.), I have defeated the Elite 4 a second time to make sure I hadn't encountered them before and fainted them, and I still cannot trigger the battle. I also have not changed my 3DS game clock within the last week (I was able to catch Regigigas a few days ago, which when the time based events are locked, you cannot encounter him.) Wanted to see if anyone knew what I am doing wrong.

Thank you for anyone who can help with these questions!

Have a few quick questions about RNGing the legendaries in Omega Ruby.

Uxie/Mespirit/Azelf:

These three pokemon are encountered at a certain time of the day (while you have 3 max happiness pokemon in your party.) At what point is the pokemon you encounter determined? The time you enter battle, or the time you enter the area, or the time you interact with the Ring (Assuming it's a ring for them, i've never seen screenshots of the ring/pokemon interaction section)

Suicune/Raikou/Entei:

These three pokemon are encountered at a certain time each hour pf the day at 20 minute intervals while Ho-oh or Lugia are in your party. At what point is the pokemon you encounter determined? The time you enter battle, the time you enter the area, or the time you interact with the Ring?

Cobalion/Virizion/Terrakion:

These pokemon are encountered on an island as long as you have Max EVs on 3 pokemon. I'm able to only see the Island when I have 3 pokemon with Max EVs, can land on the Island, and can get to the Ring on the Island. When I interact with the Ring, nothing happens, just tells me a mysterious ring is floating there. So, I have verified I have 3 pokemon with Max EVs (all 3 have effort ribbon, and never used a berry on them to reduce EVs.), I have defeated the Elite 4 a second time to make sure I hadn't encountered them before and fainted them, and I still cannot trigger the battle. I also have not changed my 3DS game clock within the last week (I was able to catch Regigigas a few days ago, which when the time based events are locked, you cannot encounter him.) Wanted to see if anyone knew what I am doing wrong.

Thank you for anyone who can help with these questions!
In my experience the Pokémon that will appear is based on the time you landed at the Mirage Spot and doesn't change until you leave and land again.
If you land during the Suicune window, you will keep encountering Suicune until you leave. Even past those 20 minutes.

Have you used the game across multiple 3DS systems in the recent past? That would have the same effect as messing with the clock.

Have you used the game across multiple 3DS systems in the recent past? That would have the same effect as messing with the clock.
Yup, I had to use pokemon bank yesterday, so I used a different 3DS. That makes sense.

As far as the time period for the 3 Trios, does Save/Quit affect that at all, or will Suicune for example always appear once i land on the island, even if I save and quit multiple times?

YAs far as the time period for the 3 Trios, does Save/Quit affect that at all, or will Suicune for example always appear once i land on the island, even if I save and quit multiple times?
It should still appear (switching 3DS could mess with this).
There was a time when I was actively soft resetting Suicune in OR and I was able to save, quit and continue the next day without a problem.

Yup, I had to use pokemon bank yesterday, so I used a different 3DS. That makes sense.

As far as the time period for the 3 Trios, does Save/Quit affect that at all, or will Suicune for example always appear once i land on the island, even if I save and quit multiple times?
If you mess with the clock, you need to wait 48 hours until the timeline sorts itself out. The portal will act like you've caught everything during this time. Best practice is to be patient and wait it out unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)