Big (Official) Cyberpunk Mafia - The Many [s]Others[/s] Steamrollers Rolled Over You.

Posting a conversation from the official discord here, for people to see

FormerHope-Today at 4:55 PM
What do people think of having both the leader claims (apicity and josh) use the faction check? I doubt their on the same team and this way they know if they are both town (it fails) or if the other is non town (it succeeds)

apricity-Today at 4:58 PM
This is why I should be given leader instead of josh

hal - Yesterday at 9:30 PM ye anyways i was thinking it might be good if two people cop each other? i.e. if you cop me tonight and i cop you
versace - Yesterday at 9:31 PM in theory, but there's also the fact that smogon loves godfathers
hal - Yesterday at 9:44 PM just out of curiosity how will people clear you when you haven't pubbed your alias i.e. even if i wanted to use a faction check on you i woul dhave no way to do so
versace - Yesterday at 9:45 PM i'm planning on telling people my alias when i cop them and find out theyre town i'm copping 1-3 ppl n1 so i'll have some options

cos i had this idea

and josh just said "nuh uh rofl"

zorbees-Today at 5:00 PM
"smogon loves godfathers" "im telling the people i find as town everything"

FormerHope-Today at 5:00 PM
This is wjy I want josh and apicity to use it

zorbees-Today at 5:00 PM
also idk how josh plans on copping 3 people when it said

FormerHope-Today at 5:01 PM
They are clearly not on the same mafia faction

zorbees-Today at 5:01 PM
you can only use the same action up to twice

per night

apricity-Today at 5:02 PM
look

i had the same idea last night as @FormerHope

ran it by josh had it turned down

by this tim

i don't even trust josh with my alias

and i sure as hell don't trust josh to cop me

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
apricity is very likely maf imo, but that's a gut read. he is trying to stir up distrust. ctrl f me on discord and read my posts i really cba to go into it again.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
josh is a gut mafread, expecting to be read as hard scum by him for this

Guess what thoygh? It's time for a:

~FILL IN THE BLANK GAME~
It's too simple! Just fill in the blanks, based on information from YOUR Role PM!

L_______________
W______________

Winners get a steadfast confirmation of township from yours truly!!!!!!!!!

play u shits​

i'm trying to stir up distrust?? yeah sorry, one guy whose only claim to leadership is "i have points in all three categories" wants to organize fucking night actions

please nobody talk to this clown

Mhm. I did sub in. Nothing much as of now. From a little conversation, apricity looks better than Josh. Thought Josh, I'm will anticipate our conversation.

Champ∞1604#5483 on discord. Hopefully I can fill Cake's place as much as what it was expected of Cake.

it has come to my attention that a character listed in my role pm might be in the game

if anybody from the college of w. would like to contact me i guess that'd be cool

I am the robot contact.

Anbroids etc. mafias we have a way in common to verify mafianess. Figure that out and we can coordnate kills and inspects.

Village: Claim to someone and figure out your optimal strategy. We have it figures out already but want your leader to figure it out as well.

Josh

=P
i'm trying to stir up distrust?? yeah sorry, one guy whose only claim to leadership is "i have points in all three categories" wants to organize fucking night actions

please nobody talk to this clown
your convo with me wad exclusively trying to get info. I haven't pried for any info from anyone who's messaged me, every claim I've got has been volunteered. fuck off.

Josh

=P

~FILL IN THE BLANK GAME~
It's too simple! Just fill in the blanks, based on information from YOUR Role PM!

L_______________
W______________

play u shits​
I don't think you're mafia, I just think you're an idiot and that is nothing new.

Josh

=P
and regardless, I already said I'm not going to lead anymore and ima just lurk this game. I will give the info I have to someone I cop tonight.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus

~FILL IN THE BLANK GAME~

L_______________
W______________

play u shits​
Lynch
Walrein

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)