New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

asa

is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PU Leader
requesting that my profile be unlocked and that my ct be removed, it's been a month.

ok - p^2

Last edited by a moderator:

Ishmael.

Banned deucer.
can i please have my date of birth changed to 2002 not 1990, idk what i was doing when i was signing up i thought there were age restrictions i guess, that would be great if possible, thanks!

ok - p^2

it's been a month since i did a namechange. can i get my profile unlocked please

ok - p^2

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
sam-testings wants to change his name to -Testings-. he feels the awfulness of his current name is a physical burden he must bear. he's an atlas of sorts every time he logs on, carrying as he must the weight of all of the full world of dunks and owns that people can drop on him because of his name. it's really quite bad, and the view of the people supports this position

why does he want -Testings- ? it functions as a combination of his two previous names - sammy-kun-sama and sam-testings - and, more importantly, as an homage to a mentor. sam loves anime. everyone knows this. he wants to pattern his name after a famous and proud weeb, -Tsunami-. please grant him this wish antemortem. much love

- posted by me on behalf of sam

[8:15 PM] sam-testings: pls dont change my name
[8:15 PM] sam-testings: D:
[8:16 PM] χ²: lol
- p^2

Hello, I recently requested a name change. I messed up the punctuation and put it as “Wincon.” with the period inside the quotations. Can you remove the period, please? Make it just “Wincon”

-Thank You

ok - p^2

Pigeons

pidge pidge
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
It's been a month so if I could get the custom title removed that'd be great.

ok - p^2

cielbakasan

Banned deucer.
requesting to name change: ciel( on showdown) )
my reason is that I wanted to take this name but it did not want (the account is not taken it seems to me) and my alt it's ciel est le futur
Thanks in advance

i'm confused... are you asking for your name on Smogon forums to be changed to literally "ciel( on showdown) )" or do you want your name on Pokemon Showdown to be ciel?

if the former, you don't qualify for a name change according to the first post in this thread. if the latter, that's not what this thread is for - p^2

vivalospride

can’t rest in peace cause they diggin me
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Alright I am back, my b I didn't know I needed 100+ posts ;_;, I've contributed as much as I can to the UU community on smogon in this past few months and I have finally made it to 100 posts on smogon. I would like my name changed to "vivalospride" on smogon, its been one of the names I go by when it comes to video games for like a decade now, I go by it on PS as well. Thanks for your time :DD

this username is taken, i assume by you since they have the same avatar? if it is you i can transfer that name to your account and ban that account - p^2

edit: yes fren that is indeed me, u can ban and transfer it pretty please :D

Last edited:
I would like to change my username on here to "LowLadderBully" as that is my PS username, I have won a room tour with it, and I will be competing in OST so I want to avoid confusion.

read the rules please - p^2
you may not request a name change if you have less than 100 posts total;

I would like to get my user name changed to "Whitephoenixace". Honestly I at first made this account named after my first ps account that I made in 2013, but as of late I have moved onto using a different account as I wanted to start a fresh on laddering and most people on ps in general are more familiar with me from Wpa. Also the new name in general is more well thought out than the nooby sounding name of "ace 434".

congrats - p^2

Kenpwnchi

formerly Pwndkthnx
Hey. Can you please change my name to "Pwndkthnx"?

ok - p^2

Hi hi I’d really like my name shortened to just Haaku. (period included) my main alt on Pokemon Showdown has always been Haaku and I’ve contributed a fair share under that name and have voice in a room with it (Monotype)

s/o to the #monofam for convincing me not to use separate.

this is your final name change - p^2

Marigold

formerly KuraiTenshi26
Hey :] Just a simple request, can I shorten my name to KuraiTenshi ? Just wanted to drop the 26 off the end of my name, seeing how no other user has the name lol.

this is unfortunate but although KuraiTenshi doesn't show up in a normal forum search (for some reason), they are an existing old user in our database. if you want a different name or get a badge I can revisit this - p^2

Kamui Master

Banned deucer.
I know I do not have 100 posts, but I think it should be okay because i already got a name change once, can I please get my name changed back to Kamui Master, thanks!

ok... this is your last name change - p^2

I just want those shitty numbers away, the account "nigel" wasnt used since 2012, so it would be amazing if i could be known as nigel not Nigel97, also because nigel is the one im online on Showdown the whole time.

Nigel97 -> nigel

sry, you can request again if you get a badge tho - p^2
you may not take the username of an existing account under any circumstances;

Can i get my ct removed? Its been a month i believe.

never wanna be reminded of this name

changed your name to Jordy as requested - p^2

Hi I'd like to change my name to EclipseX, just the one character difference at the end. This is my ps name and I'd like it to be different from that bc I'd prefer if I could keep these 2 separate, so ppl on ps dont just know where to find me on here. I also think this sounds better and just prefer this now. I checked and its not taken. I hope this is enough of a reason. Thank you

sorry - p^2

Heroic Troller

Through the Sea of Time
is a Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
World Defender
Hello, one month has passed and i'd like to be unlocked+get rid of the ct, thanks!

yw - p^2

sanguine

friendly fire
is a Tiering Contributor
I would like to change my name to “faded love“ in all lowercase. I don’t use this name anymore and my PS! is that name normally. I created this account as a child, and would like the name changed, thanks.

you're welcome - p^2

talah

from the river to the sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
want to name change to eternam, lowercase and without the numbers like in my current name

sorry, read the rules please - p^2

hii could i get my name changed to zaaya?
It's what i'm known by literally everywhere else but here, much rather have a name i go by & prefer than the name i'm stuck with bc it's what people knew me by on PS way back :^( it'd be much appreciated ❤ (I have zaaya on PS too)

you're welcome - p^2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)