New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
I'd like to change my account name to "drampa's grandpa"

Yes apostrophe, no caps, no quotation marks

It's my main PS! name, everyone knows me by it, I have it as my custom title so people will know me. And honestly I've always been bothered by the fact that my name isn't the ruins of alph but the ruins of alpha. I've stuck with one name long enough that I feel comfortable that I'll be happy with this one.

Thanks

Done - Nexus
It's been over a month (Oct 3 so over 2 actually) so my profile being unlocked and my ct removed would be grand :) no rush though

EDIT: Done! thanks.

Last edited:

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
would it be possible to change my name to "mael" with a lowercase m? it really fucks with me that it's always shown as Mael whenever someone tags me. you'd do me a massive favour by easing my ocd.

Done - Hootie

Last edited by a moderator:
can I have a name change to WLI, I own the ps account, like the name, and want a name change since I rly don't like the one I have rn

Going for this final request lol requesting a name change to "Jord", still better then dealing with "ThiccTornadus" and very similar to my actual name.
Is it possible for me to get a 2nd name change? My last one was to fix a type and i rly regret it lol, i don't wna be associated with "thicc" anymore bc its not funny or anything and just makes me look dumb, if it's possible can my name be changed to "Jordy"?
Rejected; this name is already taken - Hootie

Perry

slayer
is a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey, todays been a month since my name change and I would like to have full control of my profile back n_n

Reactions: BM
I would like a name change to Rico. I've owned the PS account since 2012, and its been my main gaming name since 2006, as well as the name I've been moderating PS on for the past couple years.

Coincidentally I found out that I registered here a long time ago as well, so if you have time could you please delete http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/ricodevega.124843/

done - tdp

Is it possible for me to get a 2nd name change? My last one was to fix a type and i rly regret it lol, i don't wna be associated with "thicc" anymore bc its not funny or anything and just makes me look dumb, if it's possible can my name be changed to "Jordy"?
Jord-e pls
im getting desparate

desperation is the surest road to success - tdp

I'd like to change my smogon account to "u" if possible, as it's my showdown username.
Proof 1
Proof 2
If necessary I have more proof in my password reset request from a year ago where it was verified I own the account.

no one-letter names - tdp

I would like to change my birthday from Sept 8th to the 18th, must have inputted it wrong when I made this account a couple years back.

ok - tdp

Heroic Troller

Through the Sea of Time
is a Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
World Defender
Requesting to change the name into Heroic Troller, i have got several scheduling-related problems mostly because seems like there are lot of names close to my actual while i only play with Heroic Troller on ps, more than once my opponents claimed my inactivty because thought that "Not Troller" was my name on the simulator without asking me. In short having both ps and the forum with the same name would really helpful to avoid more misunderstandings.

ok - tdp

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
I'd like to change my smogon account to "u" if possible, as it's my showdown username.
Proof 1
Proof 2
If necessary I have more proof in my password reset request from a year ago where it was verified I own the account.

no one-letter names - tdp
one-letter names make you unable to tag or to search for in the admin panel so not gonna do this, sorry =\

also updated

Hey, so before I was aware of the rules against multiple accounts I tried making a new account under the name of Halliday, which is my showdown username. Since I learned of the rule, I went back to this account. Is there any chance I could take over that name though, since no one is using the account and it was only made due to ignorance of a rule?

ok - tdp

yogi

I did not succumb...
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
hey, could you make the R in my name lowercase, people keep complaining. i'm assuming this doesn't require a custom title thingy too, because that would suck

ok - p^2

Reactions: BM
Hi, I would like to change my name to NastiPlot so it can match my ps name, Capital N and P if you could.

• you may not request a name change if you have less than 100 posts total
- p^2

Hello, I'd like to change my name to "Wincon." When I started playing pokemon competitively and made a forum account, I was in a league at that time. I'm no longer in that league, and most people call me, or know me by just "Wincon." Thank you. :]

ok - p^2

hi. i used my first name change because I accidentally put the wrong name when I first made the account. If there can be an exception, I would like my new name to be "genius". I use many variants of this when I play games. For Example, my ps name is geniusplayer. If not, thanks anyway.

name is taken - p^2

hi, not to be annoying but would it be ok to make my name completely lower case? not technically a name change, but it looks better to me in complete lowercase. It just ever so irritates me when I am tagged with the E's in caps. sorry if this is annoying or something. thanks!

i guess someone did this - p^2

I've already had a name change but upon the new forums my name does this annoying thing where my name is too long so the last letter is on a separate line. Could i get it so there is a space somewhere so the 2 joined words are separated so one is on the top line and one is on the other.

InfernoMonferno --> Inferno Monferno

ok - p^2

UberSkitty

Assist Skitty was banned from NatDex Ubers
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Welp, my name change is pretty simple. I used to play on PS under the name UBERSkitty, when I made this account, but at one point I changed it to UberSkitty, which is what I would like my new name to be. Thank you very much my good sirs. (Insert holiday greeting of you choice here)

UBERSkitty --> UberSkitty

ok - p^2

I would like to change my name to Polostick. It's what I got by on virtually everything else, and I created this when I was young and was super into Nirvana as a reference to a Simpsons episode.

Sadgasm ---> Polostick

• you may not request a name change if you have less than 100 posts total;
- p^2

ILoveMilk

Banned deucer.
I'd like to change my name to Milk, since it's what I go by on discord and I'd like everything to be cohesive

Azx --> Milk

• you may not request a name change if you have less than 100 posts total;
- p^2

Dunk - 12/05/2017
if any spl manager is reading this
Rick has promised to change his name to 'ImRickPickle'
if he gets drafted in SPL
Mordred - 12/05/2017
what if I change his name to that
rn
Dunk - 12/05/2017
that would be amazing

Yeah I didn't actually get drafted ;/. I've put up with this name for three weeks now. I have been a good sport please change it mighty smods I beg of you. I no longer wish to be a pickle and my patience for wubbing and dubbing has grown thin.
I would like the name:

baddummy

The name is very similar to a laddering alt that I have used, and it is a name that many people will recognise me by. I have recently registered this name on other sites too and I would like them all to match. Thank you.

wubba lubba done - p^2

Rei

formerly Scholar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Finally. I like to get rid of this name because it's edgy and not really something I am known by. Since magma is picked I am requesting MMagma since most of my alts use magma and it is what I'm known by.
MMagma isn't taken up to my knowledge.

ok - p^2

mushamu

God jihyo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
May I please get a name change on forums to Decem.? Nobody really knows me as Ghost Cream and it would be much more convenient if I could get my forums name changed to Decem. since Decem is my Pokemon showdown alt and it's really hard for me to go around forums as Ghost Cream when everyone knows me as Decem. Since Decem is my banned forums alt, I'm sure adding a period would allow me to get the name. Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)