New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I would like my name To be changed to BladeofFriendship. The only reason why I made my name Shadowtex1 is because I litterally couldn’t think of anything else. BladeofFriendship sounds cooler IMO, and it’s my PS name anyway.
I would appreciate it very much if you could change my Name. Thank you in advance, and have an amazing day!

Done - Hootie

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to change my name to Iura due to this name being really just a remnant of the past and I don't use this anymore anywhere except on like my main YT account. I am using Iura on PS and honestly I would use Kiza but the name is unavailable on PS or something like that so idk. Iura it is! I'm pretty sure no one has this user.
Also, my birthday I need to change the year to 1998, fully it should be Sept 24, 1998.

Thank you!~

Done - Hootie

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Requesting my profile to be unlocked and ct removed.

It's been basically a month (1 day early).

Done - Hootie

Requesting my profile to be unlocked and ct removed.
It has been a month since my name was changed

Done - Hootie

Blazenix

浮気は犯罪行為
is an Artistis a Community Contributor
May I please get the b in my name capitalized? My stupid ass registered it as that without knowing it would be tought to get it changed in the future. I know its a little pesky detail that anyone could care less about but its been pressing my OCD for long enough that I can't bear it. If you do it, I appreciate it and thanks a bunch.

Done - Hootie

Reactions: BM

Exiline

Banned deucer.
is a Past SCL Championis a Two-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
Yo, unfortunately my birthdate isn't correct, can I get it changed to the 2nd december (same year as the current one)
It really bugs me out as im kind of a maniac sorry x)

Done - Hootie

Could you please change my current Username to Jeffv : it is my name on Discord and Ps.
Also, I would like to change my birth year from 1991 to 2001, as I am finally able to assume being 16.
Thanks in advance !

edit: sorry, thought I had 100 post as I wrote this post, but this is the case now

Done - Hootie

trace

tell me
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
It's been nearly a month (1 day away) so I'm requesting my ct to be removed and my profile to be unlocked

thanks in advance

Done - Hootie

Pent

dumb broad
hey uhhh ive been waiting 6 months to get my profile unlocked and id really appreciate if someone could do so??? ty in advance

Done - Hootie

Nat

is a Top Tiering Contributor
UUPL Champion
Hi I'm requesting to take the name of the existing account Nat, it's been offline for four years+ and has two posts.

Thanks in advance!

Done - Hootie

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
I'd like to change my name from "-Snow" to "Snou" because it's now my main nickname, the one I use on PS and probably the one people use in order to distinguish me from all these snow-related nicknames (snowy, snowyy etc).

Done - Hootie

It’s time to bring back the OG name. I’d like to switch back from “Ezio” to “hyperbeem”.

Can a reason be given? - Hootie

I miss the old Kanye. Also use the nick everywhere.

Done - Hootie

Pigeons

pidge pidge
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Requesting a name change to "Pigeons", I haven't gone by this name for a long time on PS and the numbers are annoying. Thanks in advance!

CelticEdit - done

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
While I'm not technically eligible for a proper name change, I'd like to have my existing username changed to all lowercase if possible, which would match my usual form on PS!.

CelticEdit - done

Requesting a name change to: azogue (with low caps) as a couple of mods already suggested me to do it for obvious reasons lol. It's pretty easy to misspell or mistype my actual nick so yeah, I think it's the best I can do. I own the ps acc btw

Luthier

Don’t get mad, get even.
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
hey i was wondering if i could get my ct removed and my profile unlocked. It has been over a month since my name change and I can't edit my profile pic

CelticEdit - done

Empress

Warning: may contain traces of nuts
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Let's try this again. I want a new name to:

1. Erase the bad memories of Snobalt
2. Make my profile more feminine
3. Show off my love for one of many Pokemon

Accordingly, I'll take Milotic. (Account has 7 posts and has not been used since 2006.)

S. Court

[Takes hits in Spanish]
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
Hello, it has been over a month I requested a profile change name, can I request now to remove the profile lock/custom title?

Done.

Requesting a name change to Simia. That's generally how people call me and I made this change on PS! and discord so now I'm doing it on smogon n_n

CelticEdit - done

ninjadog

levi of the decade
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Provided that this won't count as a name change and I can keep the ct, it would be much appreciated if you could change my name from Ninjadog~ to Ninjadog13, as I've decided numbers are better than some stupid squiggle. Ninjadog13 is also my name on PS so this would make it much easier for people to find me there.

Thanks.

CelticEdit - done

Reactions: Wob

Sylveon.

Penny saved is still a fucking penny
Hello,
Requesting a name change from darksylvion to Sylveon. , I made this account a while back, and honestly now the dark and spelling mistake in sylveon sounds pretty dumb. Last time when I tried to apply unfortunately the name I chose existed, so I checked this time and added a dot because of that.

Thanks in advance :]

CelticEdit - done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)