Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
What would be the quickest way to determine exact evs and ivs of my pokemon in omega ruby, sun, and ultra sun?
First off, I recommend using something that can calculate the Pokemon's stats based off EVs and IVs like the Pokemon Showdown Teambuilder or Damage Calculator. This is helpful for narrowing down possibilities of what the IVs and RVs could be.

For EVs: Saving then giving the Pokemon EV-reducing berries until it has no effect can help you get a good estimate (you'll get to the rihht range of 10's at least). For example, if you Have a Pokemon with 73 Atk EVs, you'd have to give it Kelpsy berries 8 times before it'd give the message that it can't lower the stat more. This would mean the Pokemon has between 71 and 80 Attack EVs. If you're playing in Omega Ruby, you can just save, use a Reset Bag from the super training menu, and it'll give you the exact number of EVs the Pokemon had before you used the Reset bag.

For IVs: Here's a list of Stats Judges throughout the series. They're pretty helpful, especially for IVs that are 31's and 0's as they straight up say when it's those in the games you mentioned.
Some Battle Facilities like the battle institute in OR temporarily set the level of the Pokemon to 50, which is handy for getting more exact IVs of lower level Pokemon without leveling it up manually. You can differentiate between different IVs by Giving the Pokemon 4 extra EVs and seeing how the stat raises.

First off, I recommend using something that can calculate the Pokemon's stats based off EVs and IVs like the Pokemon Showdown Teambuilder or Damage Calculator. This is helpful for narrowing down possibilities of what the IVs and RVs could be.

For EVs: Saving then giving the Pokemon EV-reducing berries until it has no effect can help you get a good estimate (you'll get to the rihht range of 10's at least). For example, if you Have a Pokemon with 73 Atk EVs, you'd have to give it Kelpsy berries 8 times before it'd give the message that it can't lower the stat more. This would mean the Pokemon has between 71 and 80 Attack EVs. If you're playing in Omega Ruby, you can just save, use a Reset Bag from the super training menu, and it'll give you the exact number of EVs the Pokemon had before you used the Reset bag.

For IVs: Here's a list of Stats Judges throughout the series. They're pretty helpful, especially for IVs that are 31's and 0's as they straight up say when it's those in the games you mentioned.
Some Battle Facilities like the battle institute in OR temporarily set the level of the Pokemon to 50, which is handy for getting more exact IVs of lower level Pokemon without leveling it up manually. You can differentiate between different IVs by Giving the Pokemon 4 extra EVs and seeing how the stat raises.
On an added note, the same place you receive the Hidden Power TM also has a person who can tell you what a Pokemon's HP will be if they were to use the move. (often the same person who gave the TM) This can also help narrow down the exact IV's. (and the first post of this thread lists the IV combinations for all the HP types)

Anybody available to help me trade a metagosite from my moon cart to ultra moon?
The Pokemon I trade u from moon you can keep if you want it and just hand me back the mega stone on anything

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Anybody available to help me trade a metagosite from my moon cart to ultra moon?
The Pokemon I trade u from moon you can keep if you want it and just hand me back the mega stone on anything
I can trade you a Metagrossite directly to your Ultra Moon cartridge, that way you'll have one on both games.
Feel free to leave me a message on my profile whenever you're available.

Anyone have any breedjects, I am new to the game and just looking for anyone who has good breedjects with hidden abilitys, Ivs or egg moves
trying to get good at competitive battling. Thanks

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF two Pokémon from the Smogon GA that I missed:

-Shiny Metagross
-Timid Blacephalon

FT: Anything from my trade thread (link in sig)

Last edited:
Hello! I am looking for grasswhistle shaymin and sucker punch Darkrai from blueforces giveway (they are big wants for me) if you have any of them and wish to trade tell me to work something out :)

Last edited:
Hello! I am looking for grasswhistle shaymin and sucker punch Darkrai from blueforces giveway (they are big wants for me) if you have any of them and wish to trade tell me to work something out :)
I have them. If you can find a cloner, I don't mind trading them over.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a member of Froakie line in a Luxury Ball (too lazy to get it myself lol).

Anything in my thread is on offer for this assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)