Project UnderUsed Teambuilding Lab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allright, seem i'm just really bad at Pokémon (: lost all the games thusfar with the team that was made on my request.
Not giving up, tho i am gonna request a whole different kind of team this time.

I would like to request a HO team around Infernape and M-Sharpedo.
I'll leave the movesets open to the builders imagination.

In the meanwhile im gonna go get the hang of this team (:

Hey people this is actually my first time using the Forum and I am sorry about my bad English.
I didnt play UU since ORAS and there is a Offline Tournament in Germany where I am living and I want to preperate for it.
All of the Teams you are showing here are helping me a lot. So thank you for all the great work!
Here is my Request:
Can you build a balanced Team around Life Orb Starmie ?

So I have half a team that I really like using, but I've never been able to complete the team properly, and I always lose as a result. This was built shortly before the September drops, so feel free to suggest changes to moves, evs etc. if I haven't properly considered some of the metagame shifts. I don't know what you would call this team (Bulky Offense? Balance?) so also feel free to choose what direction would best complement what I have so far. Would someone be willing to construct the other half of this team?

Seashine (Swampert) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Damp
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Roar
- Stealth Rock

Crobat @ Sky Plate (Or Flyinium Z, depending on whether or not another pokemon requires a z-move)
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Defog
- U-turn
- Taunt

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Protect
- Hyper Voice

Request some good ole hyper offense with my mans terrakion
1516479325179.png

Good versatile mon with a good speed tier for uu. All sets can work here just what the builder prefers.

Terrakion @ Rockium Z / Focus Sash / Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance / Earthquake
- Rock Polish / Stealth Rocks / Rock Slide / Toxic

vivalospride

been up all year my third eye aint even blinkin’
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hello, I would like to ask a team around Heracross to be efficient against Stall.

Here is The Set

Heracross@Flame Orb
Jolly Nature
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Ability Guts
Swords Dance
Close Combat
Knock off
Megahorn

Heracross @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Facade
- Close Combat
- Knock Off

Tentacruel @ Icium Z
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 8 SpA / 16 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Haze
- Toxic Spikes

Scizor @ Metal Coat
Ability: Technician
EVs: 116 HP / 252 Atk / 140 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Superpower

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 240 HP / 248 Def / 20 SpA
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Roar

Stakataka @ Rockium Z
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
- Trick Room
- Stone Edge
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake

Infernape @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Blaze
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
Alright so this is my second time building a Heracross team for someone, and I think I did well with the first one, but I definitely had a few rough patches so heres one I really like and have been using and testing a lot. I changed the Heracross set because Megahorn isn't really viable over Knock Off, if you use Megahorn your walled by stuff like Chandy and Marowak so thats why I went with Knock Off :]. Now I wanted to do sort of a balance squad with a Stakataka + Hera core, mainly because Staka 4x resists flying and with TR up, can easily just sweep through games with support from Hera to take out the things it struggles with like Swampert, Alo, etc. Hera does a good job taking out bulky waters, but it can be kinda sketchy sometimes not having something like Serperior to take care of them, so try to use Heracross to it's best potential. Now I added Tentacruel because this core has a tough time with switching into both Scizor and Azumarill, and bulky Tentacruel really helps out a lot in giving a safe switch into both of those mons, holding a Z move to take less damage from Azu's Knock Off. Now I would prefer to have something other than Staka as a Lati switch in, and also having priority here helps a lot to deal with things like Prima and stuff that Staka usually can't deal with w/o TR up, so I went with an offensive Scizor with a slightly bulkier spread than usual, and Metal Coat over other options like Life Orb to avoid the recoil it takes so it can safely switch into Lati and other mons. Now Swampert is here to improve the Staka, TR, and Volt Turn matchup in general, and it also gives you a rocker, and another fire resist because things like Infernape and Entei might hurt this team a little bit. Now I originally had Scarf Lati here for Healing Wish support, but I went with Infernape because of my shaky matchup vs. Hydreigon. While Nape is by no means a Hydreigon switch in, it forces your opponent to choose between Dark Pulse and Draco, because if he clicks Dark Pulse I get Nape in freely and force them out, but if he clicks Draco and kills Nape, it's free setup for Staka or even Scizor. n_n Have fun with the team fam, find me on PS: vivalospride if you have any questions.

Good Luck!

Kreme

You might be right but you're not correct.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Et10/10du

Salazzle @ Poisonium Z
Ability: Oblivious
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Ability: Levitate
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion
- Knock Off
- Taunt

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Belly Drum

Cobalion @ Shuca Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Iron Head
- Rock Polish

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Scizor @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Quick Attack
- Superpower

This is a pretty interesting take on Salazzle offense I think since most of the Salazzle HO I've seen is Veil based so I decided to try something more reminiscent of "classic" HO which would be a suicide lead + 5 set up sweepers. Suicide lead I went for is Azelf since I felt it's generally the most consistent. Although you could try Kabutops or Aerodactyl (regular) over it. I wanted Azumarill as the next setup sweeper since it did well at setting up on stuff I thought would kill Salazzle, including most of the common Scarfers and Mega Aerodactyl. At this point I felt a bit worried about Stakataka per usual so I went for Shuca dual dance Cobalion here since it also helps set up on certain stuff like Krookodile and can bait in Gliscor for Azumarill to setup on. It also helps against Aerodactyl which I'm always slightly worried about with these offenses. Latias was an obvious choice next in order to not get run over by Ground-types (mainly Gliscor) while also helping the stall matchup, weakening Alolan-Muk for Salazzle and Manectric matchup (this is the toughest Pokemon to face against with this team and you have to use the next member + Azumarill well while forcing it to continuously Volt Switch with SR up). Lastly, I wanted Scizor here because I needed to have another solid setup sweeper that could help further against Latias which I thought could be troublesome, help a bit more with Aerodactyl, somehow bait in Manectric (which is why Quick Attack is there) and overall just function as a decent backbone.

I want to build a either hyper offense or bulky offense around Starmie and Klefki Ideally with Chandelure in it as i like the idea of Starmie and Chandelure's typing contrasting so much water to fire and psychic to ghost. I am unsure if i would be able to get a pursuit trapper such as alolan muk or some kind of a healer on this team. And seeing as the pokemon i'm building around are both special i would like some options on the physical side. In short I run a Stall team in OU and love it but Starmie was my 1st shiny ever caught and AV Chandelure was the first competitive pokemon i raised myself so i wanted to run a team with them both and try to play something other then the stall team that i've played in OU. Klefki can be swapped but i rather like the idea of priority status/spikes with a sash. As a side note this team is for in cartridge play even though i like to follow the smogon rules.

Chandelure @ Assault Vest
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Clear Smog
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
Timid Nature
- Dazzling Gleam / Rapid Spin
- Grass Knot
- Psyshock
- Scald

Klefki @ Focus Sash
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 196 SpD
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Spikes
- Protect
- Heal Block

Those were the sets i was thinking of on the 3 pokemon I wanted to build around.

I was thinking banded Zygarde 10% with extreemspeed or SD Haxorus and Muk-Alola as a pursuit trapper with poison z move. Looking for a mega for the team and advice on ev spreads and if the team would be viable.

Last edited:
Et10/10du

Salazzle @ Poisonium Z
Ability: Oblivious
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion
- Knock Off
- Taunt

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Belly Drum

Cobalion @ Shuca Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Iron Head
- Rock Polish

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Scizor @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Quick Attack
- Superpower

This is a pretty interesting take on Salazzle offense I think since most of the Salazzle HO I've seen is Veil based so I decided to try something more reminiscent of "classic" HO which would be a suicide lead + 5 set up sweepers. Suicide lead I went for is Azelf since I felt it's generally the most consistent. Although you could try Kabutops or Aerodactyl (regular) over it. I wanted Azumarill as the next setup sweeper since it did well at setting up on stuff I thought would kill Salazzle, including most of the common Scarfers and Mega Aerodactyl. At this point I felt a bit worried about Stakataka per usual so I went for Shuca dual dance Cobalion here since it also helps set up on certain stuff like Krookodile and can bait in Gliscor for Azumarill to setup on. It also helps against Aerodactyl which I'm always slightly worried about with these offenses. Latias was an obvious choice next in order to not get run over by Ground-types (mainly Gliscor) while also helping the stall matchup, weakening Alolan-Muk for Salazzle and Manectric matchup (this is the toughest Pokemon to face against with this team and you have to use the next member + Azumarill well while forcing it to continuously Volt Switch with SR up). Lastly, I wanted Scizor here because I needed to have another solid setup sweeper that could help further against Latias which I thought could be troublesome, help a bit more with Aerodactyl, somehow bait in Manectric (which is why Quick Attack is there) and overall just function as a decent backbone.
Thanks alot for the team! I've played only a couple matches with the team and I'm already attached to it. I'll let you know how I do in the future but atm, it's doing great.

Togekiss @ Choice Specs
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Dazzling Gleam
- Flamethrower
- Trick

Im requesting a team with specs togekiss, no one really prepares for this and i thought why not try it myself

Kreme

You might be right but you're not correct.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I want to build a either hyper offense or bulky offense around Starmie and Klefki Ideally with Chandelure in it as i like the idea of Starmie and Chandelure's typing contrasting so much water to fire and psychic to ghost. I am unsure if i would be able to get a pursuit trapper such as alolan muk or some kind of a healer on this team. And seeing as the pokemon i'm building around are both special i would like some options on the physical side. In short I run a Stall team in OU and love it but Starmie was my 1st shiny ever caught and AV Chandelure was the first competitive pokemon i raised myself so i wanted to run a team with them both and try to play something other then the stall team that i've played in OU. Klefki can be swapped but i rather like the idea of priority status/spikes with a sash. As a side note this team is for in cartridge play even though i like to follow the smogon rules.

Chandelure @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Clear Smog
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
Timid Nature
- Dazzling Gleam / Rapid Spin
- Grass Knot
- Psyshock
- Scald

Klefki @ Focus Sash
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 196 SpD
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Spikes
- Protect
- Heal Block

Those were the sets i was thinking of on the 3 pokemon I wanted to build around.

I was thinking banded Zygarde 10% with extreemspeed or SD Haxorus and Muk-Alola as a pursuit trapper with poison z move. Looking for a mega for the team and advice on ev spreads and if the team would be viable.
Hey dude, sorry but all the sets here are pretty much borderline unviable if not just completely unviable in UU so I don't think anyone's going to take up the request nor would the request be accepted in the state it's in right now. I don't mind building for a request with the three same Pokemon in a core with different sets, but considering why you request what you did it's up to you. If you wouldn't like that then apologies but don't think the request is doable otherwise.

Hello eggsalad63, I have completed your request - thank you for your patience!
I'm not gonna sugarcoat it: This Gengar set has not worked out too well for me. I suppose on paper Cursed Body + Disable sounds like it would be somewhat annoying to face but without Shadow Tag the opponent can too easily take advantage of it by switching on Disable turns (gotta take advantage of that by subbing twice instead occassionally but that appears to drain its health rather quickly). The only change I made to the moveset is using Sludge Wave over Sludge Bomb - didn't want it to be walled by Bulletproof 'mons. Anyway, I gave it a go and this is what I came up with.

"Blue Purple" Disable Gengar Balance

http://pokepast.es/c0f1fb16835fd39c

The very first partner I singled out for Gengar is Cobalion. It takes advantage of Dark type attacks that are aimed at Gengar and acts as a Knock Off absorber with a Z-Crystal equipped. Additionally, with this Gengar set it is often important to switch with a Subsitute up versus the likes of Muk-A, CB Scizor and Krookodile to avoid being Pursuit trapped, all of which Cobalion has an easy time setting up on. This Gengar set is still very much annoyed by Gliscor from my experience, despite disabling Earthquake it will never beat it without SpDef drops from Shadow Ball (which in a 1v1 scenario is rather likely to happen but early to mid game you generally want to throw out attacks to hit switch-ins as soon as you disable the EQ). The Cobalion is thus designed to take advantage of all the Stealth Rock + Toxic Gliscor running around. With Magnet Rise it turns them into set up fodder and can utilize the stronger All-Out Pummeling instead of Corkscrew Crash, which is especially helpful for dealing with Swords Dance Scizor. I had Taunt over Magnet Rise on Cobalion before to pressure stall builds better (prevents Quagsire from recovering damage so that it can be overwhelmed by an All-Out Pummeling the next time it is forced in), but the team was too vulnerable too Gliscor without Magnet Rise so I opted for the latter. Swampert and Empoleon make up the primarily defensive and hazard control core of this team. Roar on Empoleon over additional coverage to phaze out Serperior that hope to grab a free evasion boost but since TR is so prevalent on the ladder at the moment it has good applications versus that as well. At this point the team was looking to be struggling with Serperior quite a bit due to the offensive nature of the team's Poison type and the defensive dual Water type core. Bulky Dragon Dance Mega Altaria helps versus that. It has enough speed to outpace Serperior after a Dragon Dance boost and OHKOes with Pixilate boosted Double-Edge. Fire Blast helps to lure and smack steels, Scizor and Doublade in particular, which can give the team a bit of trouble. The defense EVs ensure to survive a +2 Life Orb boosted Crabhammer from Crawdaunt after Stealth Rock damage (which has actually come into play versus TR), while 24 special defense EVs help with some odds versus Serperior when already in Mega form. Choice Scarf Hydreigon rounds out the team as a great revenge killer, offensive pivot and Ground immunity. Be careful around BD Azumarill with it since it's the only member of the team that thing can set up on.

Overall, the team features multiple dual type cores which I wanted to experiment more with for some time now and I'm content with the result. If you're having too much trouble versus fat with this team feel free to utilize Taunt Gengar or even Choice Specs Trick instead. Anyway, you shouldn't run into too many problems with this, I played some games earlier on the higher end of the ladder with it and it performed quite well. Have fun!
ur the best thank u

Hey, I'm looking for a team that uses Terrakion as a sweeper. Preferably with some set like: Stone Edge, Close Combat, Swords Dance and Rock Polish. I've been trying to build one myself but my ideas haven't been working, so I'm asking you fine folk here :). No other specifications other than a Offensive Sweeping Terrakion.

I am re-requesting a specs moltres team and a bo or ho team is preffered but if the set doesnt work for the team a z-move set could also be used
Moltres@ Choice Specs
- Fire Blast
- Hurricane
- Hidden Power Ice/Grass
- U-Turn
Or
Moltres@ Flyinium Z
- Hurricane
- Fire Blast
- Roost
- U-Turn

Breloom @ Fightinium Z
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Focus Punch

Requesting a team around this as it seems very cool to me but i can't seem to make a good team with it.

I don't want to mini-mod or anything but.. billionbattler could u please be more patient man, people take time out of their day to build teams for us, the players. You should be grateful that there is a teambuilding lab in the first place, because the builders do not get anything in return, they just do this for fun. And no the excuse that ur "an impatient person" wont work bro, just wait and be thankful that anybody even bothers to build for u.

e: To not make this a waste of a post I'll request a team around Mega Houndoom instead, same thing as above.

Houndoom-Mega @ Houndoominite
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Sludge Bomb / Taunt / Hidden Power Electric
- Nasty Plot / Taunt

Last edited:

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Breloom @ Fightinium Z
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Focus Punch

Requesting a team around this as it seems very cool to me but i can't seem to make a good team with it.

I don't want to mini-mod or anything but.. billionbattler could u please be more patient man, people take time out of their day to build teams for us, the players. You should be grateful that there is a teambuilding lab in the first place, because the builders do not get anything in return, they just do this for fun. And no the excuse that ur "an impatient person" wont work bro, just wait and be thankful that anybody even bothers to build for u.
Probably shouldn't request a Breloom team right now when it's currently technically still BL as long as the suspect test results aren't out (it's a retest not a drop and immediate test).

Hello
I would like to request a team built around Stakataka.

Stakataka @ Rockium Z
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Lonely Nature
IVs: 15 Def / 0 Spe
- Stone Edge
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake
- Trick Room

The goal of the set is to Trick Room up on something that Stakataka doesn't mind taking a hit from with its amazing bulk, force a hole with Continental Crush and after that one beast boost in attack, kill something for every turn of Trick Room that is left.

I'd like a more balanced team (not full TR!) that holds Stakataka in the back while weakening its checks, to then come in and claim half a team.
Stakataka gets completely walled by fat waters and grounds like Pert, Seismitoad, Hippo, Alo and that kind of stuff, so weakening/removing these is kind of a must. (Maybe some other kind off offensive threat/lure that has the same checks?)

It can do a lot of damage to things that might be considered a check. So weakening these a little bit can get the sweep going.
Examples:
Gliscor goes down after some chip: 252+ Atk Stakataka Continental Crush (180 BP) vs. 244 HP / 12 Def Gliscor: 265-313 (75.2 - 88.9%)
(And it also lives an EQ: 76 Atk Gliscor Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0- Def Stakataka: 268-316 (82.2 - 96.9%))
Same with scizor: 252+ Atk Stakataka Continental Crush (180 BP) vs. 248 HP / 124+ Def Scizor: 262-309 (76.3 - 90%)
Cobalion: 252+ Atk Stakataka Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Cobalion: 194-230 (60 - 71.2%)

Thanks in advance!

Infernape @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Blaze
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Vacuum Wave
- Focus Blast

Completely new to UU. Just want an Offensive team (whether bulky or hyper Idm) that I can use in friendlies to try learn the tier (wont be touching ladder). It doesnt have to take stall into consideration as I wont be facing that at all anytime soon. Ive had experience with this infernape set in Oras UU, so gonna request it as I feel somewhat comfortable with it.

Thanks in advance:)

E: feel free to change up Evs, items and moves. Just stole this from the analysis

Hey everyone, I hope you are all well :) Requesting a Tailwind team centering around the following set;

Nidoking Life Orb
Sheer Force
+ SAtk -SDef or -Atk if you choose Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Sludge Wave
- Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Superpower

I believe this concept has potential due to the savage power and coverage of Nidoking, making the above set almost unwallable. Top tier Pokemon including but not limited to Raikou, Primarina, Mega Manectric, Scizor, Cobalion, Celebi, Mega Aero, Gengar, Gliscor, Serperior, Mega Altaria, Togekiss and Volcanion are all outsped and OHKOd by King under Tailwind.
Superpower is an option if removing Blissey and Snorlax is beneficial for the other team members, otherwise Flamethrower/TBolt are superior for coverage on foes such as Keldeo, Mega Toise, Mantine, Scizor and Forry.
The team would require switchins to strong priority moves such as CB Bullet Punch from Scizor, Honchkrow's LO Sucker Punch and Crawdaunt's Aqua Jet as well as methods to break Cresselia, Sp Def Mew, Gastrodon etc. for Nidoking to be effective ie. Pokemon with high Sp Def that aren't hit Super Effectively by it.
I would be grateful if someone could make an amazing team with this set :)
~WhimsicottIsBroken

Hey guys, I'm relatively new to the UU tier, and the main reason I'm interested is because a lot of my favorite mons are viable in this tier.
I'm interested in using a very offensive team built around a Mega Manectric and Infernape VoltTurn core.

Here's an example of Manetric and Gliscor sets I could use:
Manectric-Mega @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Atk / 184 Def
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Roost
- U-turn

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me with this! :D

I'm interested in using a very offensive team built around a Mega Manectric and Infernape VoltTurn core.
Here's an example of Manetric and Gliscor sets I could use:
Manectric-Mega @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Atk / 184 Def
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Roost
- U-turn
Which mons do you wanna use lmao

vivalospride

been up all year my third eye aint even blinkin’
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Breloom @ Fightinium Z
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Focus Punch

e: To not make this a waste of a post I'll request a team around Mega Houndoom instead, same thing as above.

Houndoom-Mega @ Houndoominite
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Sludge Bomb / Taunt / Hidden Power Electric
- Nasty Plot / Taunt

Houndoom @ Houndoominite
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Sludge Bomb

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 240 HP / 248 Def / 20 SpA
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Roar

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Air Slash
- Heal Bell
- Roost

Scizor @ Choice Band
EVs: 116 HP / 252 Atk / 140 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- U-turn
- Pursuit

Serperior @ Normalium Z
Ability: Contrary
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Leaf Storm
- Hyper Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Latias @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Healing Wish
So I had just made a Mega Houndoom team before this so my inspiration for this team was lacking, I apologize for the couple days you had to wait :c. But here is the squad I came up with, starting with Houndoom, I fit it into a core with Swampert and Togekiss. I have been playing around with this core a lot recently and it has been pretty fun and solid, Swampert helps deal with things that can threaten both Toge and Doom such as Mega Manectric, while both Doom and Pert help with Toge's weakness to Steel. While Doom + Toge also makes it so stuff like Scarf Lati can't just drop Dracos and Psychics all day long. Now building from this core, I felt Superior was a great wallbreaker for the squad, being able to pressure fat grounds/waters is helpful for the team and makes Doom's job of getting in and clicking a STAB easier. Serp also provides hazard removal for a team that is pretty weak to rocks :). Now I thought Healing Wish/Wish support would be helpful for this team in the late game, as well as speed control, so I went with Healing Wish + Hp Fire Latias to give us what we need. The Hp Fire is for the shaky Scizor matchup this team has. Now last but not least Scizor is added as a pivot, a pursuit trapper, Lati/Fairy resist, etc. This team pretty much relies on praying Lati clicks the wrong STAB as you go into Doom or Toge so having Scizor here helps that quite a lot... especially when it has Pursuit. This team is pretty weak to Pidgeot and Moltres' Flying + Fire coverage so be careful around that. Good luck with the squad familia and lemme know if you have any questions, hmu on PS n_n.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm aware I'm being very impatient, but I've been waiting a few days longer then Jordan, and I just wanted to make sure the team saw my request? Forgive me, I'm just super hyped to have a team that works!

Last edited:
Hey, I'm aware I'm being very impatient, but I've been waiting a few days longer then Jordan, and I just wanted to make sure the team saw my request? Forgive me, I'm just super hyped to have a team that works!
I'm sure they'll get to us bro, I was a couple requests behind you, ig the builders are doing requests in order of which they want to do, nothing wrong with that.

Edit: Also, your request might take longer because it's harder to build a team when its half done, it's a lot less flexible than just requesting one or two mons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)