Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
D3 Vote Count 3.1

Former Hope (2): Earlio, apricity,
Whydon (1): jalmont,
Jalmont (1): Former Hope
MoodyCloud (1): KnightsofCydonia,
XnadrojX (2): Texas Cloverleaf, MoodyCloud
Not Voting (7): DurzaOffTopic, Prophylaxis, Aubisio, Haruno, 3P1K, Whydon, XnadrojX,

OK well there's been a lot of chatter going on but I still have no defense on my case since I've seen no one else apart from Texas provide a decent explanation (I'm not counting links to FH since pre-flip associations are flimsy at best).

There's been a lot of them but pretty much only MoodyCloud's and to an extent, Former Hope has had any real interesting content in their posts.

Saying that, Vote 3P1K.

Their posts rub me the wrong way, like they're fishing for favor from people without any real content they can be held accountable for. Lemme grab a few posts

Cool thats all i wanted unvote former hope
amaze me!
Unfortunately this is the angle we will probably have to take bar host intervention. Obligatory tag to Hawkie Haruno DurzaOffTopic be relevant or get bopped.
Quick thought: i cant really player meta apricity seeing as we have literally never played a game together but leaning town on it atm just based on their overall demeanor and posting style.
It just all feels very non-commital to me.

Broke quote tags, Metal Sonic Da Letter El perms to fix or just help me fix?

Anyways, I know Moody is going to read this so is your vote on me an extension of Texas' argument or do you have anything original on me? Because I'm actually townreading you rn but I'd rather not be lynched.

OK well there's been a lot of chatter going on but I still have no defense on my case since I've seen no one else apart from Texas provide a decent explanation (I'm not counting links to FH since pre-flip associations are flimsy at best).

There's been a lot of them but pretty much only MoodyCloud's and to an extent, Former Hope has had any real interesting content in their posts.

Saying that, Vote 3P1K.

Their posts rub me the wrong way, like they're fishing for favor from people without any real content they can be held accountable for. Lemme grab a few posts
I do recall stating my original lynch on FH was on the basis i wanted their thoughts. I said something like "this time with motivation" and when they said they were going to give them i didnt have a reason to stay on. As for the tags on the inactives how tf is that non commital? I can understand making that arguement when refering to the read i gave my read on apricity but beyond that it feels like you are grasping at straws to put forth content on the basis you are too lazy to "commit" to the game.
This theory is backed by all of your quotes on me pertaining to only the most recent day.

Yes, I'm only looking at you in the most recent day, because your posts from the previous days are irrelevant for the purposes of the game. The ones I quoted are an example of what I thought was a good representation of your average post quality.

I'm not grasping at straws, that's when I start BSing reasons on random things because you can do that in Mafia. I'm pointing out that the many small posts you've made doesn't make any strong stance on anything.

Yes, I'm only looking at you in the most recent day, because your posts from the previous days are irrelevant for the purposes of the game. The ones I quoted are an example of what I thought was a good representation of your average post quality.

I'm not grasping at straws, that's when I start BSing reasons on random things because you can do that in Mafia. I'm pointing out that the many small posts you've made doesn't make any strong stance on anything.
And im pointing out my previous plays borderline discredit your arguement, i was ready to commit to the twin lynch and was confident enough at the time to ask people to sheep me on it (until his pure and utter lack if self pres). And i commited to the tballz lynch day 1. If anything this game i have been far too headstrong and reckless

Hey yall

It's almost the end of my break, so just popping in to let you guys know I exist and plan to talk and be helpful. I'll look over the pages so far after work, but if anyone could summarize the current events, it'd be much appreciated.

TBZ lynch was hardly commital, and twin was a growing wagon. They were more sheep than commits if you ask me.
I was the first one on tballz and while i would agree a d1 lynch isnt really the biggest commitment in the world i did defend my read. Nobody was on twin at the time of me lynching them iirc and i asked to be sheeped onto it. Explain how im a sheep please.

Whydon being on the twin wagon + their defensiveness alongside the persuade vote on them leaves me suspicious now that I think about it,

Lynch Whydon

Also no way in hell is pursuade a town role lmao
Blazade/Former: Interactions with Texas today make him a pretty good lynch+a good amount of interactions to look at regardless of flip
XX: Not sure, leaning towards idly scum. Wanna see more from them today
Knights: Decent wall of reads but has otherwise just been complaining about lack of activity. Offended that he thinks I'm scum but a null read for now
Aubisio: The Persuade makes him an unlikely mafia (on the condition that Whydon flips scum), few posts today haven't really said much at all
Apricity: The use of a code hard towncleared him imo, can't see a scum player ever doing that tbh, really just a gut read

With that I'm Lynch Former Hope as I'm a bandwagon type of guy (not actually just that Texas brings up good points + I'm a sheep lol)
Can you clarify what about FH's interactions with Texas make him a "pretty good lynch" in your view ?
What makes you lean towards Jordan being scum here ?
Any other scum read besides the above two ?
Did your read on Whydon change since then ?

I guess after reading XX's posts I guess I get why people have a gut scum read on him. But at the same time I can't see anything overtly scummy in those posts and frankly he's right. It would be nice to know why people are convinced he's scum since that still hasn't actually been explained beyond BS vague af posts.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
If the persuader does claim and they are town then we mislynch again since it becomes an easy role to cause a mislynch on.

Which is why baiting a persuader to claim is only going to help scum, which is why I'm noe going to lynch apricity
This is in response to Moody’s inquiries, the whole persuader being a town role thing rubbed me the wrong way and felt like scum trying to protect other scum/themselves, but FH has begun to look like less of a good lynch over time. Gonna read over their posts later

Jordan was scumlean only because of the fact that chronic idling gives off a bad vibe to me, want to see them post more bcuz it’s pretty hard to get a read as is

Feels like Whydon is trying to fly under the radar and my reasons for voting them earlier still stand, so I’m gonna Vote Whydon

unvote vote Epik

I think Epik is the most likely scum out of my scumreads because of how he steered the mislynches and how those mislynches were conditional to a preference over lynching Blazade. When he does vote the slot, he's either been coaxed on by another player or he does so for reasons unrelated to the scumreads on Former.

Not really opposed to the Blazade wagon and i understand the basis to it; just prefer tballz to it, sticking TBallz partly on the basis he is being needlessly cryptic and but mostly for his BS reasoning for lynching blazade originally, and the backtrack that ensued by removing the lynch and placing a lynch elsewhere as though nothing happened.
3P1K you are literally giving me vibes to this game i just played on this site, laser tag noc, where i didn't solve the game on day 2 but certainly was pushing the right wagon and had at least a semblance of a shot at solving the game and was closer than any of the other townies. i told people we needed to vote earlio. aubisio and xna (both townies) agreed with the case and they were just so scared to vote because it was lylo and they were scared of mislynching so they didn't vote at all, and then we lost.

just put your vote on the damn blazade wagon for now, if you want to change it later you can, you are submitting a virtual vote on someone you've never met for a forum game that has no consequence why are you so scared??? i'm still trying to understand how best to play on this forum, but shit if you're town, you have to help me out here. I've been trying to build wagons all game to see where they lead and it's just not working because you guys aren't fucking voting, and if you don't vote we can't do anything except sit on our arse and hypothesize about where a damn persuade came from on a player who is perpetually afk.
I wouldnt really call myself scared but if it makes you happy vote blazade
Tbh i probably still have about 20 minutes i could justifiably run 1-2 more analyis's and get reads but I have nothing left in the tank after all of that. I will be back before deadline, and honestly i would prefer to do this unlynch and lynch twin to lynching blazade. If twin flips red i will be more than happy to sic blazade tommorow. I doubt this flip happens though but you guys should sheep me :D
Anywho i will be back before deadline
And as for me asking blazade his thoughts on twin then proceding to start the aforementioned wagon regardless of said thoughts, is at that point i was speculating the logic of blazade+twin (and blazade's slot i would argue looks considerably cleaner for it)
Oof Former Hope ignored me, top 3 SRs, top 2 TRs go. This time with motivation! vote former hope
Cool thats all i wanted unvote former hope
amaze me!

unvote vote Epik

I think Epik is the most likely scum out of my scumreads because of how he steered the mislynches and how those mislynches were conditional to a preference over lynching Blazade. When he does vote the slot, he's either been coaxed on by another player or he does so for reasons unrelated to the scumreads on Former.
Unless im missing something both my votes on tballz and twin do not fit this bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)