NOC Animal Mafia ~Game Over~

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh I'm posting enough already so let me go over my reads real quick

Aubisio - ngl I'm enjoying Aubisio being more active and engaging than usual. That said, their reads lack some umpf to them and honestly I would still like to hear more from them. At this point combined with their role (which I see as sort of middle of the road in terms of alignment) probably 50/50 for the read and I wouldn't be suprised seeing them flip either way
Haruno - man, I can't believe I actually prefer Aubisio to Haruno so far. But anyways, Haruno's been somewhat almost intentionally absent from the game, I know they are busy in rl but so far their defense feels more like giving up or trolling then an actual defense similar to what they did in the past NOC when they were scum. However, their claim in an omniguard or BG (ngl I dislike that part but I can imagine a world where it's confusing I guess) but considering they are the only BG claim leads me to almost want to believe them. That said, we seemingly exist in a game without an actual cop so maybe no BG either. - Lean marginally town I guess
Earlio - admitting to sheeping and buddying a lot. This slot is sort of hard for me to read honestly as ngl, I can't really remember many of their posts. Their claim is pretty good though. But I guess I'm putting Earlio in the same boat as Aubisio in that I would like to see more umpf and depth from them. Lean town but only marginally more so than Haruno
Hitmonleet - Dislike right now. Lurking since joining the game in a slot that idled before that and really has done nothing of substance besides claiming they need to reread the thread but apparantly also having reads on things going on in the thread? - Lean Scum
Jalmont - Oh boy this slot. His behavior this game has been so wonky and unhinged I honestly don't know if I should town read it because he's not giving any shits or think it as scum who isn't giving any shits. That said, I am putting him in the Haruno slot this game. Where I personally don't feel comfortable or confident in his play to where I want him in any LYLO or MYLO situation. - Maybe town maybe scum, want to lynch or have dead before MYLO/LYLO.
3P1K - Been nice and active this game which I like. I do gutread them so far as town (and I may as well add here, this reads are from the top of my head/memory with minimal research) however along with my gutread as town, I can't remember any specific thing that stood out to me. That said, I do recall a lot of little things here and there which do read as town to me, stuff like instinantious reactions to stuff and other things I can't actively recall but I have in my brain as being towny. - Town read
Former Hope - Scum, lynch ASAP
Texas Cloverleaf - Didn't like this slot a lot when I subbed. But I feel of everyone on the XX wagon Texas was perhaps the purest and most logical (to me Moody felt like he was buddying texas a lot and Jalmont was pushing it too hard) since then Texas has also just kept being active and doing towny things so I do town read them currently (also the whole debacle over haruno/whydon/KOC being on them). Then again, I also can't really recall a texas scum game. But his game right now does feel largely like his previous town games. - Town read
MoodyCloud - Still sort of ehhh on this slot. Apricity says he has some clear on him and Texas seems to somehow also know a role he has that's not VT but I can't recall them saying they weren't VT? Behavior wise I've said before I'm not really a fan of it and I still see them as perhaps the most likely "Deep mole" if we want to go there. - slight scum read (wouldn't want to lynch too quickly though)
Prophylaxis - While I have liked a lot of their posts and agreed with their points so far. This doesn't quite feel like the Proph I remember in JOAT mafia. Nothing they've done so far as been unreasonable (except for doing the mass claim when XX was being lynched. I do personally find it interesting timing given that XX's role essentially is useless when mass claims happen, or the reverse, XX is expandable when claims happen) - slight null/almost scum read
KnightsofCydonia - involved in the whole thing. Which I guess I'll give my thoughts seperately on. But otherwise their claim is okay in that the role is towny but not impossible to be scum (sort of in the same boat as aubisio). Behavior wise I'm not really a fan so far. Behavior wise they've come off as a little shallow to me and opportunistic almost. But they are also in the boat where I can't really recall anything specifically that stood out to me besides general impressions. Lean scum
apricity - Really like this lot rn. Besides what I think is a good town claim considering the XX flip. Their activity has been towny, in the sense that I don't think scum usually want to passionately argue the way they did on the haruno vs XX flip. - Town

re: the Texas debacle. The way it's positioned right now, I do think the best lynch today is Haruno vs KOC. In that I see it as probable that there is a scum in that pairing....however I can also possibly see them both being town (which would be hella annoying ngl). But however I don't see them as both being scum I think. Role wise, with Haruno changing their claim from Omniguard to BG, there suddenly becomes no reason for KOC's ability to fail. Writing this now honestly, I guess I could see Haruno changing their claim as a way to shift scum attention to KOC? But anyways, between the two of them and with the lack of kill, I think it is entirely believable that KOC was attempting to use a kill on texas and was stopped by a lucky BG from Haruno. Furthermore, given that Haruno may in fact be the town BG I think it does make more sense to lynch KOC in this pairing. That said, I honestly don't think I care which one flips as I really do think (and absolutely hope I'm right) that there is 1 scum in that pairing. I guess I should also bring up here that maybe there was outside scum influence on KOC in the form of roleblocking or whatever. Since it's not unreasonable to say scum have it (my own role confirms that people only get redirect notifications if they are actually doing something so it's not hard to extrapolate a roleblocker wouldn't leave results to someone who wasn't doing something). So I guess tl:d I think in KOC v Haruno one of them is probably scum. However while I think there are perfectly fine and valid reasons to lynch either of them, I do think our loss adversion is best when we go for the neighborizer than someone who might be town BG. So lynch KOC

and finally because I've basically just rambled with a headache for the past however many words, here's a user friendly color coded chart of town to least town in my eyes

Town
Former Hope
apricity/Texas Cloverleaf
3P1K
Earlio
Aubisio/MoodyCloud/Prophylaxis
Jalmont
Haruno

KnightsofCydonia
Hitmonleet
Scum

How I'd like to lynch rn

one of Haruno/KOC right now. If the one we lynch is town, probably go for the other one (depending on circumstance) if the one we lynch flips scum, lock town the other one. then leet and then probably one of Jalmont/Aubisio/Moody/Proph or possibly all of that pair in some order depending on what's going on and the flips and whatever. Have I mentioned I have a headache and I'm basically rambling at this point lol

and we should have you in MYLO/LYLO situation? someone who we have clear evidence of not even paying attention to the game?

my bad you are paying attention to the game youre just ignoring results for ?????????????????? reason

if you can't make a decision or reasonably do anything without second guessing yourself then i dont want you in any position where you have to make a game defining decision

Texas Cloverleaf - Didn't like this slot a lot when I subbed. But I feel of everyone on the XX wagon Texas was perhaps the purest and most logical (to me Moody felt like he was buddying texas a lot and Jalmont was pushing it too hard) since then Texas has also just kept being active and doing towny things so I do town read them currently (also the whole debacle over haruno/whydon/KOC being on them). Then again, I also can't really recall a texas scum game. But his game right now does feel largely like his previous town games. - Town read
As I'm checking through the thread my vote was on jordan with almost complete exclusivity the entire time between my subbing in and his lynch

and yeah I don't roll scum on smogon it seems, only scum game was that one with tutors that scum rolled through

I think I speak for everyone here (including myself) when I say I would rather have people who go to MYLO/LYLO and thoughly look into each person and weigh them individually and with teams throughout the game than someone who goes crazy and lynches people for no reason and then declares them absolute scum with only reads.

also Texas Cloverleaf fml I'm forgetting what I've actually said in the thread and what I've thought while reading it. But if I haven't said it before, I'm pretty sure mafia were on the XX wagon at some point given how easy of a bus he would be. That said, of people on the wagon my gut/reaction while reading was that if XX flipped scum like he did it shined best on you. Side note, if this is indeed your town game again, ngl I really want to see your scum game here since otherwise (after a point) your town game is usually super strong.

Knights isn’t mafia unless neighborize is a scum role, both me and Texas can confirm that Texas was hit with a neighborize and that no way no how are we all a scum team lol

I think I speak for everyone here (including myself) when I say I would rather have people who go to MYLO/LYLO and thoughly look into each person and weigh them individually and with teams throughout the game than someone who goes crazy and lynches people for no reason and then declares them absolute scum with only reads.

who is doing this

the only person close is yourself

how can you town read someone who claims cop but then scum read someone who is apparently cleaned by said cop. someone help me understand???????????????????????

Also I’m lead to believe the persuade is real due to it occurring twice + feeling like a role like that fits in with what we’ve seen so far this game

who is doing this

the only person close is yourself

how can you town read someone who claims cop but then scum read someone who is apparently cleaned by said cop. someone help me understand???????????????????????
and we should have you in MYLO/LYLO situation? someone who we have clear evidence of not even paying attention to the game?
For all the accusations you seem to be doing a lot of the later...

Moody, as far as I know. Has not been cleaned. Supposedly Apricity has something on them that indicates role wise they are town. But I do not know this information, should I be one of the people who knew it, my read my be different. But otherwise I'm not going to town read them off of someone else's read, however I will put them farther back in my lynch order because of it.

In quick summation

lock towns: texas, jalmont, moody, apricity,
prob towns: prophylaxis, aubisio

lock town IF former flips scum: koc
lock scum IF former flips town: koc

poe poo: haruno, ep1k, hitmonleet

scum team is either: xnadrojx+3p1k+former hope+hitmonleet
or
xnadrojx+haruno+hitmonleet+knightsofcydonia

3p1k is either town or mafia playing a really really good scum game, i'm really torn here so he always gets lynched last but i dont think can live to lylo

i have some more to say and do but i have plans tonight that i have to leave for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back