NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the biggest babble of bullshit. His arguments for knights being town don't really make sense and i think it's just scum scrambling to explain their chosen townread

"townie deliberation" "shows a nice window into thought process"

just everything about this line is fake the tone and everything

here we have the same thing
What exactly doesn't makes sense? I can explain things in greater detail if needed.

I'm using those phrases because how I read players is by stepping into their shoes and figuring out how they think. I like how Knights was trying to ask Texas for reasoning and I liked how he was trying to figure out Texas's actions on that page - I could really see the gears turning as he was trying to process whether Texas was trying to derpclear or not.

I was wagonning FH, I wanted to ask him some questions about the gamestate in order to figure out his alignment. You say that it's filler contribution, I say it's my attempt to move the gamestate along for the early stages.
i guess we'll find out

wasn't intending to contribute with the Texas question, was just more interested at how Texas could be lynched Day 1 as scum by doing that play
you literally cannot deny this as filler

I'm not scum, so.. pressure from Hawkie feels interesting because I haven't been pressured very often in this site. Was universally townread in the previous setup and in Bard's College, so.
referencing your own past games in your defence does nothing but make you look worse

would not surprise me if scum literally just didn't show up to the thread yet
actually making this a prediction

someone remind me postgame of who the scum are and if 2/3 of the scum haven't shown up yet i'll consider it a victory
this is also filler and worth zero. The split posts ping me as it looks like he wasn't happy with / regretted the first one and made the second one as an attempt to save himself as if he thought people would scumread him for the first one

i guess we'll find out

you literally cannot deny this as filler

referencing your own past games in your defence does nothing but make you look worse
My question to Texas was filler. My questions to FH were not.

I'm fine with looking worse! Watching how you continue to react and how others take a stance on a potential wagon on myself will be pretty fruitful.

this is also filler and worth zero. The split posts ping me as it looks like he wasn't happy with / regretted the first one and made the second one as an attempt to save himself as if he thought people would scumread him for the first one
Do you think all posts early game should be content-related? Curious as to why you are specifically highlighting the posts where I am thinking out loud as filler.

Do you think all posts early game should be content-related? Curious as to why you are specifically highlighting the posts where I am thinking out loud as filler.
it's not about the filler itself it's about the motivation behind it. The posts in question imo were you trying to distance yourself from scum and is the real problem here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)