NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg i think i've cracked the code ok Prophylaxis as scum (if he's scum this game yesi hope yesi pray) finds it hard masking the motivation behind posts

i was just rereading the thread and i realised these were end of page 4 where not a lot of ppl had spoken yet and it's as he's like "omg i'm mafia and i'm already one of the most active players" so that causes the

it just really really really fucccccccking pings me that he felt the need to expand on this point i'm 99% sure it's because he felt the last post wouldn't be taken very well by the rest of the players
??? I'm not getting what you're trying to say here.

I was in the thread, I felt comfortable about Texas/Knights/FH all being town, and I noticed that most people haven't posted yet. I thought that a bunch of town were in the thread and I like to make predictions/bets about gamestates early in the game so that I can take a look back on them when the game ends and laugh at myself (if I'm wrong) or bring it up in postgame (if I'm right).

I'm really not sure why you're scumreading that specific point; I like to make bets for myself early game and see if I'm wrong or not.

I want to engage more with Hawkie because watching him interact with me will help me get a bead on his alignment.

I am not really a fan of how Yeti is.. just kind of off to the sidelines, not really taking a solid stance on this wagon on me. She asked me a question about why I felt compelled to show my reasoning for my Knights townread but.. not really sure how that question helps her read me?

Liking FH for trying to figure out why people are scumreading me/asking relevant questions.

Fine with Texas/Metal Sonic in that they're voting me just to see what shakes out; would love if they had more substantial reasoning but given that I was wagoning FH for similar reasons, no big deal.

Vote Yeti
further downplay of the wagon against him i really don't see town having this response at all. The read + lynch on Yeti is literal aids

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
vote texas

sure why not im dubious of his sharp turn on proph and dubious af of him saying he'd vote me

dont rly care about him saying he'd vote MS at this juncture his alignment remains to be solidified
I'm voting proph. I don't think he's scum. I would vote you right now. You're currently null. You have more than enough information available to understand me.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
??? I'm not getting what you're trying to say here.

I was in the thread, I felt comfortable about Texas/Knights/FH all being town, and I noticed that most people haven't posted yet. I thought that a bunch of town were in the thread and I like to make predictions/bets about gamestates early in the game so that I can take a look back on them when the game ends and laugh at myself (if I'm wrong) or bring it up in postgame (if I'm right).

I'm really not sure why you're scumreading that specific point; I like to make bets for myself early game and see if I'm wrong or not.
Can your bet beat FH’s bets? :blobwizard:

arent u supposed to be good at the game

how do u place a bad vote in a game im actually town
I'm not that good at this game.

You saw my reasoning as to why I voted you? There's a wagon on me, great; I want people to take stances so that we can reread later and see how people reacted to things. You're NOT providing a stance on me, which I find worrisome, because scum often don't want to commit to stances. You asked me the question about Knights (which, sure, that's fine) but you still haven't really provided a read on me. You just sat there, egged Hawkie on, and then voted Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)