NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
homie i deuced out to go for a walk, i wasn't here to provide a stance

i dunno what to make of you yet, ppl with meta on you claim you're really easy to spot as town versus scum in a walrein way but walrein's main tell is whether he's dicking his gf and not posting or posting while dicking his gf

cash me outside if u heated i still didnt give a stance yet l0l

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Please do try though, if you actually push me all the way to L-1 after engaging with me then it will be the easiest scum claim of your life

And if you push me to L-1 without engaging then congrats that's the exact thing you did as scum last game

Your only option is to engage with me and realize I'm town

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
homie i deuced out to go for a walk, i wasn't here to provide a stance

i dunno what to make of you yet, ppl with meta on you claim you're really easy to spot as town versus scum in a walrein way but walrein's main tell is whether he's dicking his gf and not posting or posting while dicking his gf

cash me outside if u heated i still didnt give a stance yet l0l
Yo correction

Nobody saw proph game before, his “I’m bad at scum” like walrein thing is self declared

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Please do try though, if you actually push me all the way to L-1 after engaging with me then it will be the easiest scum claim of your life

And if you push me to L-1 without engaging then congrats that's the exact thing you did as scum last game

Your only option is to engage with me and realize I'm town
considering I literally claimed scum multiple times last game I really don’t think your threat holds any weight for me

Please continue to look scummy

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
im p sure walrein actually knows his meta since proph is from mu doesnt he

walreins scum meta is WELL known as "literally cannot post as scum" he on ly survived d1 last game cause i was his partner and i have the most reason to throttle him as town if i think hes slank scum

further downplay of the wagon against him i really don't see town having this response at all. The read + lynch on Yeti is literal aids
There's a wagon on me. I'm watching how people respond and take stances on my wagon. I'm trying to provide reads and scumhunt while also responding to your criticisms. That's literally what I'm trying to do right now.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
considering I literally claimed scum multiple times last game I really don’t think your threat holds any weight for me

Please continue to look scummy
I make no threats, only statements of fact.

You will town read me. It is inevitable. The alternative is willingly choosing not to which will thus indicate your lack of town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)