NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
talking to a job recruiter

i dont think any of this early stuff has informed my opinions of your alignments very much

FH being scum and saying he thinks you derped you're mason is like, he doesn't care if he's giving scum info by saying that, he IS scum, so while it could be from a villager who wanted to clear himself after "another villager" jumped onto him i don't think him saying that is any iota of a +townlean for him.
That makes sense but seems to be ultimately wifom since scumFH can just take note of what he thinks is a pr slip without appearing anti town

What things are you looking for? What would you expect to see if proph was scum vs if proph was town. And how do you see Wagoned proph being more readable than non wagon proph
Hard to wrap my head around MS, can see where he is coming from re not wanting to respond to this as this would give scumProph useful info if answered truthfully (first line)
MS will have to stop dodging questions at some point but this seems fair this early

no actual scum ping so far, Proph/Hawkie slots stand out from the rest and I'm leaning towards Hawkie being town here thought his push on Knights is like going for low hanging fruit
Not sure where the tr from some people on Proph come from, had him null and willing to follow Hawkie's case
Texas leaning town from the first few pages but #188 reads like a justification to sheep Hawkie
Yeti townish ?
Knights I thought was less scummy than usual so far

??? I'm not getting what you're trying to say here.

I was in the thread, I felt comfortable about Texas/Knights/FH all being town, and I noticed that most people haven't posted yet. I thought that a bunch of town were in the thread and I like to make predictions/bets about gamestates early in the game so that I can take a look back on them when the game ends and laugh at myself (if I'm wrong) or bring it up in postgame (if I'm right).

I'm really not sure why you're scumreading that specific point; I like to make bets for myself early game and see if I'm wrong or not.
this does seem kind of towny though

His case on Proph seems legit, he might have derpcleared himself but he goes for a push (and for once Knights isn't pinging me right off the bat) that is usually easy to mislynch as either alignment

vote metal Sonic

bunch of lies in here anyone can verify

I haven't made any posts that discredit MS

Every post MS has made has tried to discredit me

I have not made unexplainable contradictions

Metal Sonic's has not at any point explained why he thinks my posts feel fake
agree

it's not about that it's the fact that both of your lynches have been opportunistically placed on people who others have expressed scumleans toward.

that's what's really frightening here.
reads a bit forced

The reason you've cited for pushing him is like what always gets him voted
this is really early as well but Knights in this scenario has prodded texas for more info on what he posted (can be seen as filler / easy activity but it's just as likely it was town curiosity at a bold statement) it just pings me that Knights clearly isn't impressed by it and later on complains about the lack of quality posts but makes none of his own (thus far im still on page 2) i mean he's posting more about how people should approach posting more than anything else
As far as I can remember I always sr Knights for his tone and tendency to look like he's waiting for others to push people and play the game for him
It usually ends up being nai and a 50/50 so this seems like an easy callout on your part

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
knights was the d1 mislynch in the first attempt at this game so i can see where calling him lhf comes from. he got pressured and just kinda melted down and both couldn't finish his isos or dig himself out of it and made himself look shady af.

i guess i'd be hesitant to vote him here on d1 for that reason (not that anyone is saying to rn i think)

do we still need maj........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)