NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asek

Banned deucer.
  • theres an odd link between prophylaxis and koc in that proph keeps preferring to engage knights over any other player and knights keeps weirdly sucking him off and making excuses to not vote him / join the wagon. i think this has potential to be buddying either way, potentially s/s
  • i havent been impressed with prophylaxis response to hawkie being 'can you give reasons' (reasons are given' 'this isnt reasonable its hard to engage with you' and i dont remember them trying to push onto any alternative? its like theyre content to just trying to survive rahter then trying to push any other angle
  • texas + proph keep doing the 'i suck at scum :'((((( ' routine and i VOMIT whenever i see this shit.
  • koc feels like most of their posts are gas? like they arent contributing anything to the discourse that is happening in what i think is real time conditions? like theyve definitely made a lot of posts but a lot of it is 'hm i can see you are voting x. but i dont want to join / offer an alternative' wolfy.
  • metal sonic feels null but im shook since last game when i had them high tr d1 and they were scum so yeah. theyre probably town lean
  • hawkie is the most interesting case at this point. i have a decent amount of experience playing with / against town! hawkie but very little with them as scum and am relatively unsure if they can succesfully emulate the style as scum. im pretty confident in townreading them for now but Hawkie can u link me a scum game pretty please? the tunnel is probably indicative of town more than anything anyway
  • former hopes mason thing at the start was anti town play, but theyve felt consistently tonally pure. theyre exhibiting a sense of wanting to solve moreso then most of the other slots itg during my read where reading half this shit was going through the motions instead of reading interesint / enjoyable content like the d1 of last game
  • im going to iso yeti to try generate a read i dont have 1 atm soz. i do remember that weird post on koc which felt like it may have been a pocket attempt. gonna stew on that
  • moody popped in and their contributions seemed largely to be going along with the flow. their posts seemed innocent enough but i didnt really get any impression / read from them.
  • texas claims to have been pushing people in one of his posts and generating wagons but i can remember literally 0 of their wagons taking off and generating any kind of play conductive to finding scum so lol. siting on prop whilst claiming to tr them instead of pushing any kind of alternative is retarded
  • dle, empoof, walrein and lightwolf? lol
tldr - most of the posts so far have been gas. the hawkie --> proph tunnel has been the only illuminating thing so far this game

hawkie
fh
moody yeti metal sonic
texas
koc proph

dle walrein empoof lw

figure that out urself

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i can +1 the moody read by asek and i agree that proph's treatment of hawkie's tunnel is like, "ugh can you just go away" and not really wanting to prove himself town

texas is playing by acting like if he says he'd vote a nonexistent wagon that gives him cred or something. texas can you explain more about why you were on proph when you didn't even SR him?

Asek

Banned deucer.
i can +1 the moody read by asek and i agree that proph's treatment of hawkie's tunnel is like, "ugh can you just go away" and not really wanting to prove himself town

texas is playing by acting like if he says he'd vote a nonexistent wagon that gives him cred or something. texas can you explain more about why you were on proph when you didn't even SR him?
hey hi im trying to get a better read on you

can you give me a gamestate akin to how i formatted mine to help me in this process thanks

unvote vote walrein

I actually want to wait to through read asek (newly discovered multiple) posts before I want my vote to stay there

Also I want an active walrein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)