NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/there-are-vamps-itg-game-over-village-wins.3606237/

i was scum in this game for whoever was asking

it feels like Prophylaxis is making promises and consistently failing to deliver and not just in saying he’ll post then idle there was earlier when he said he was going to talk about someone then just veered off on a tangent

i’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and see what he comes up with but ya gurl she my lynch for 2day probablay

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
whos the rat slinking out of the game smh

where are the idling cucks

waiting for the giant lw wall of everything itg hes missed. tick tock.

Asek

Banned deucer.
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/there-are-vamps-itg-game-over-village-wins.3606237/

it feels like Prophylaxis is making promises and consistently failing to deliver and not just in saying he’ll post then idle there was earlier when he said he was going to talk about someone then just veered off on a tangent

i’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and see what he comes up with but ya gurl she my lynch for 2day probablay
yo it was me. id prefer a completed game where you won as scum if any exist and not one where we played togehter... lol

if u see this in the next 2 hours can u hl me id like to talk real time

Asek

Banned deucer.
mainly off knights because i always always sr them and as last game proved im not always right. ill give them some space to breath for today

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i can +1 the moody read by asek and i agree that proph's treatment of hawkie's tunnel is like, "ugh can you just go away" and not really wanting to prove himself town

texas is playing by acting like if he says he'd vote a nonexistent wagon that gives him cred or something. texas can you explain more about why you were on proph when you didn't even SR him?
I've explained this at least twice over already :/

The tl;Dr version is that I was town reading proph for his early game when hawkie starts to push him, I true Hawkie's reads when he's town and I'm aware that I have a personal bias that makes me more likely to town read proph so I want to contribute to the wagon to see what interactions occur between proph and hawkie to help create a better read. This ended up having the effect of impacting my read on proph who looked worse under Hawkie's questioning and at the same time I was watching Hawkie's nposts which led to my noticing his tonal gap between days in his push on proph

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Remember that proph did say he had an exam today(?) that he was studying for which may explain activity stuff

Texas Cloverleaf

Rough tier of the play ATM would be

Former/Texas
Knights
Hawkie
Metal Sonic
Yeti
Proph
Asek

And the rest varying shades of null

Going to reread tonight and do another pass at things, see if anything asek has said actually works b/c right now all I'm seeing is manufactured activity and posts that are as "gas" as what he's complaining about the rest of the thread

Texas Cloverleaf

Stuff like asek complaining about "proph and Texas constantly down playing their scum game is GAG" is a) completely useless and b) completely false, I posted a single post about the topic ft a Josh quote, and it's been other people talking about proph's scum game more than he has since he's mentioned it before but only a couple times itt

Lots of things asek talks about are easy things to shade someone for but don't have any actual impact on alignment

Asek

Banned deucer.
wh
Stuff like asek complaining about "proph and Texas constantly down playing their scum game is GAG" is a) completely useless and b) completely false, I posted a single post about the topic ft a Josh quote, and it's been other people talking about proph's scum game more than he has since he's mentioned it before but only a couple times itt

Lots of things asek talks about are easy things to shade someone for but don't have any actual impact on alignment
thank u for cherrypicking the somewhat humorous part and missing the main analysis of my post great job

Texas Cloverleaf

hawkie is bae

?

i mean the fact that nobody else except prop tries to pick up on this is pretty telling but do you have any development on this read after this? i didnt sense any agency at all in those fh posts and am wondeirng how you come to this conclusion or if ur just looking for someone to bandwagon for the sake of it

wise to know the rules of the game ur playing

what the fuck
dont talk about ur mason theories in the thread. this goes for anyone. anti town post.

mildly concerned that both koc seems willing to continue this discussion in posts afterwards

no

finally a take thats making some sense

+1

wolfy

hawkie is BAE

knights lynch was fine last game, dont misrep the situation lol. this reads like an attempted pocket

dont fully agree with this, theyre about a null atm in my read. they just seem to be floating around making filler content / gas akin to knights? will see if they kick into gear later but i dont see it at this point of le read

-y

lol what a turnaround on ms last post on proph

quoting this to refernece it in a later post ill quote i saw when i popped in last night to say i wouldnt be posting

theres literally no wagon on these people

lol

why? lol most of their posts have been gas and publicly declaring they think they caught a mason slip?

what?
like seriously what? why join any wagon if this is how you want to play? if you think hes scum vote him like lol this some hedgy ass poo poo post

lol that u vote yeti for this but not knights whos posts are all gas. i get ur supposedly tr'ing that slot but i see no reason to do so at this point

what the fuck is going in this game lol. 'im voting x but i would rather vote y' 'im scumreading z but wont vote for them' is happeing so much like wtf. put ur money where ur mouth is pussies

i wish dle elaborated on this or did anything really

why am i always the one getting highlighted fuck off. highlight some of the other idlers for once who are just playing vidya or some shit

stop downplaying ur scum game. people who downplay their scum game are super annoying, especially when theyre getting scumread. 'teehee dont vote me silly town. i cant play scum lelele' miss me with that shit. not just @ this post but the similar ones u + others have made and i assume i will see more by the time im done.

AAAAAAAND literally the same page

lol was this nomination mafia, that game was a lolzfest

(this is in repons eto koc i dont think the quore shows it) and how is koc town

once again, why am i always singled out

what if theyre both scum? prophlyxais contiually chooses to prefer engaging knights over other players itg in my read from my pov, i think it has s/s potential.

holy shit! a good posts

smogon servers are aids

refer to the proph post i said i was gonna refer to lolz

im not reading all this

what?

cbf reading anymore tbh lol
There is zero analysis in this

Texas Cloverleaf

Mate posting a reads list isn't analysis it's quick thoughts on where people stand, not any kind of actual thought process as to how they got there or how those interplay and the easiest thing to fake as scum. Your reads are "this person did x, this person has done nothing, these people as idlers"

As you like to say all you've posted is gas and you're not going to skate by on that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)