NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hitmonleet is saying he doesn't want to put someone at L-1 in case they're scum and self-hammer

In which case, guess what, we lynched scum!
It's a fair point. My personal opinion, however, is that we could still use more discussion atm as opposed to cutting the day early. It is a very fair point, though.

you can't actually think your slot has done anything to NOT warrant pressure votes/suspicion for walrein's non-play, can you?
omgusing me bc you havent read any of my posts but are mad im calling out walrein for idling out as scum isnt gonna save you either l0l
This was... not what I was hoping for at all. You won't even provide a short summary as to your logic? Or, yknow, making a point based on my posts too?

At least let me feel appreciated :blobpensive:

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
what posts? you dont have posts which is my issue with your slot

walrein is an eager af town player and he did NOTHING except go "sorry ill do ebtter tomorrow" and when i called him out he just subbed out and now you are also not posting much which in your original shade of me, you made a big scene about how you couldn't post much bc of real life and now you shade me for not reading YOUR posts but wait, i thought you didn't have time to make them?

my reasons for voting your slot are in the thread, the more i think about walrein's actions the more i don't think he does that as town.

Yeti

dark saturday
Yeti thoughts on asek and putting someone at L-1 tonight?
feels like every time he accuses someone else of posting "all gas" he makes a post that is also all gas

hawkie is bae x5 and "tl;dr" =/= solvable content from him even if true

not really sure who i personally would want to put at l-1, i'm not really There on asek being scum yet nor proph but probably closer to proph scum than asek

Yeti

dark saturday
im normally against lynching the idling cucks first bc ppl like acidphoenix and shubaka will mercilessly idle as any alignment but walrein idling out can be/is alignment indicative and lightwolf does it as scum when he gets caught up in his own head. he subbed into a TR slot in the champs series on mu and choked that TR away by being too anxious to real time post and he just relied on his catch up walls posted in a void strategy which eventually got him lynched. dle.. eh it's not really AI for him but i think it Says Something about the quality of our games when the head of circus is notorious for idling out as either alignment. empoof when he's active in another game and was very active in take 1 of this is some srs wtf?? he even claimed his scumgame had gotten much better.

in short i think these are players who should not be idling out like this.

shoutout to moody who is serially underpresent to the degree that he doesn't stand out for not having a single post like the others but i still don't remember anything he's done or said except that 1 indignance to texas.

Yeti

dark saturday
MS feels different this game to last but he may feel like he needs an altered strategy this game if me/walrein are town and he rolled scum again. like he can't just sit there yolo tunneled on josh anymore (or whoever this game) and try to get cred by that bc it'd be kinda obvious. i don't see him really chasing after anything or sinking his teeth into it though. he'll like a bunch of my posts and then decline to post anything himself and it's like oh, okay.

Asek

Banned deucer.
anyway theres not much content here to post about and im content sitting on empoof. prophylaxis didnt respond to my last point in our back and forth yday and i have a developing theory on that slot that leads me to hestitate voting there

Asek

Banned deucer.
feels like every time he accuses someone else of posting "all gas" he makes a post that is also all gas

hawkie is bae x5 and "tl;dr" =/= solvable content from him even if true

not really sure who i personally would want to put at l-1, i'm not really There on asek being scum yet nor proph but probably closer to proph scum than asek
lol, but gas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)