NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asek

Banned deucer.
While I agree with you, for the sake of discussion: What's your argument? Why those players specifically? Yes, they are very scummy, I just want to see all your thoughts in your own words.
ok how the fuck do you come from your conclusions in your first set of posts saying im 'strong town' to in your last set 'still town' to now 'very scummy'

I disagree with the second point. Idt correct/incorrect is the issue when it's lowkey white knighting.

I think I used the wrong word before when referring to not engaging with you. I kinda just don't want to talk to you when you keep brushing off my posts as irrelevant. Plus I've already had one fruitless semi-circular argument this game and I'm spent.

Asek

Banned deucer.
texas has done nothing to build any kind of case against me and just keeps pushing my name into peoples faces and saying 'woohoo lets get proph / asek to l-1' and some of you are literally sitting there with drool pouring out your mouths and nodding your heads

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
u have 9 total posts including the one you made and the one after it. you aren't saying anything TO ignore.

but for kicks, here's what you have said:

MS shady for bandwagoning you after i voted you
i am fishy, MS shady, moody don't like
hawkie townie
ISO of asek that ends in a hedge: unsure, possible townlean, but still suspicious
you'd vig LW if you could w excuses for empoof/proph, or me, bc you don't actually read my posts about why i don't trust your slot and have some delusion that you personally have done anything that should make me change my mind
don't want scum to self-hammer if they're put at l-1 so you have a concern asek and/or proph could be scum
more dislike of moody
agreement with texas that asek and proph are "very scummy"

so. what changed between asek being townier than scummier in your weak hedgy iso and now?

Yeti

dark saturday
-Why are there so many idlers? I thought this was an invitational for a reason.
-Proph's hasn't contributed as much as I'd like them to, but I'm willing to give that a pass until Animals ends. Still wanting something more tho.
-I scumread Hawkie out of hand nowadays, but he's honestly looking pretty town to me. Echoes a lot of my personal thoughts from my skimming recently.
-Asek #556 looks spectacular to me, tbh. It's what I like to see in a reads post. Big town read on him.
-Yeti's #523 doesn't seem worth lynching me over, tbh. Walrein being dumb and giving no shits is hardly worth a lynch.
So, overall, I'm not sure on Asek. Still feeling a town out of gut, but kind of suspicious by the overdose of fluff.
heinous

texas has done nothing to build any kind of case against me and just keeps pushing my name into peoples faces and saying 'woohoo lets get proph / asek to l-1' and some of you are literally sitting there with drool pouring out your mouths and nodding your heads
And you wonder why I don't wanna 1 on 1 you.

Yeti

dark saturday
it's hard to tell if texas genuinely believes asek/proph/whoever are scum or just wants to go MUH WAGONOMICS, MUH L-1 over and over and over as a cover for not actually building a case.

"i can solve them if i vote them!" ok but like. do you think asek and proph are a team together? or what?

Yeti

dark saturday
like for a guy who's as insistent as he is that we get someone to l-1 he's not giving anyone a reason to follow those votes except "muh wagonzzz" which i don't subscribe to and i see little evidence that him voting people/being willing to vote people is actually helping him sort anyone or leading to any greater understanding of the game.

Yeti

dark saturday
also like a third of leet's posts are "i'll get to the thread in X time" but the only substance we've gotten from him is a small asek iso, omgus at me/ms for voting him, and some meh reads

Asek said:
knights didnt actively try distract from wagons as far as i remember in the last round? like they were posting fluff but even then it read like they were engaging with what was put in front of them / posting to gamesolve rather then just saying 'i dont agree with your push hawkie. get off' which was pretty much my only impression of koc in those first 20 pages. it was just defending without a base / alrernATIve
I don't think Knights tried to distract from wagons because he/Walrein/DLE were being wagoned on Day 1 and DLE/Walrein didn't have any content to speak of. Like sure, there are some changes in his play from the previous rand, but I don't really think it makes him scum.

Asek said:
do you think that tunnel in hindsight has given you a better read on the players that were floating around it tho
I think I've already explained most of my reads in the big read wall that.. apparently no one really commented on except for a few (Texas/Yeti/Knights). Like, it gave me somewhere to look at (Yeti not taking a big stance) and it gave me a better read on Hawkie, but I think it'll be useful once I begin rereading with alignment flips in mind.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
it's hard to tell if texas genuinely believes asek/proph/whoever are scum or just wants to go MUH WAGONOMICS, MUH L-1 over and over and over as a cover for not actually building a case.

"i can solve them if i vote them!" ok but like. do you think asek and proph are a team together? or what?
That's a super unfair characterization

I've mentioned wagonomics a single time in the game and I'm talking about L-1 as a way to apply real pressure to someone when we have time to properly evaluate it

I've literally never said I can solve someone if I vote them and I don't understand why you keep saying that I have

Also maybe try reading my posts, literally my last post was saying that I think asek is town

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
like for a guy who's as insistent as he is that we get someone to l-1 he's not giving anyone a reason to follow those votes except "muh wagonzzz" which i don't subscribe to and i see little evidence that him voting people/being willing to vote people is actually helping him sort anyone or leading to any greater understanding of the game.
Like actually though, I think you're fixated on the one post I made where I said I was willing to vote you/metal Sonic at a given point in the game when you were both null to me and are applying it to everything else I post

1. It's more of a gut thing, tbh, but his posts in general kind of resonate with me. For a recent example, the scenario he describes in #811 happens to me way too many times to count. #802 is also nice, though that might be bias on my part.
  2. Just got off work. Will do and post detailed thoughts in ~15 minutes.
  3. Honestly, Yeti just feels fishy to me in general, so I'm leaning scum there. MS I don't like, and Moody hasn't really posted anything I've actually liked, or even found memorable, so he's kind of scummy to me for that reason.

I have been doing something. Sleeping. Speaking of doing things: Would like some clarification as to why you're voting me besides your point at the end of your wallpost.
1. Can you cite posts from.. before you posted that you had a town read on Hawkie? Saying that you have a townread on Hawkie and then pointing to posts he made after you made that townread feels strange to me.

3. So you think both of the people who are voting you are scum? (Yeti/MS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)