NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
ag my dude what is up
Hi, Yeti! Trying to jump in, and now that I responded to a couple job recruiters, I can get back to more posts.

Re: MS and calling me OMGUS: I actually did almost literally have OMGUS in the reasoning, just as a joke. Anyway, Former and Texas next, so see you all when I finish with them.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
empoof said his wolf game was better now, he was walrein-tier but in our team pm walrein said that empoof was better AND in thread empoof said he was better

vote metal sonic

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i forgot Metal Sonic he’s in the same boat as asek to me not feeling as much of a presence the big diva battle with him and texas i think could’ve been tvt though
proph went "idk you guys figure it out" on MS and hawkie forgot him in his reads list but went maybe townie on him?

i'm not sure killing hawkie implicates ms much. he could be worried that hawkie would catch him the next day especially with proph gone but eh this is super weak.

Looking at it shows 110. Which... is a lot to read into a noseface. Combine that with Lightwolf dodging the prod and my continued feeling that something bad has happened to The Dude and I can't agree with the sloppy take at all.

Poor play is not a guarantee of scum caught, but

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)