Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, got a couple of things I'm after if anyone can help.
LF Archipelago pattern Vivillon to finally complete my collection of patterns.
I have spare Meadow, Ocean, River, Sun and Tundra patterns if interested in them.
Also LF HA Snorunt/Glalie, not worried about IVs etc just the HA.
Not got much too exciting to offer in return other than breedjects, mainly trick roomers with 0 Speed IVs. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, got a couple of things I'm after if anyone can help.
LF Archipelago pattern Vivillon to finally complete my collection of patterns.
I have spare Meadow, Ocean, River, Sun and Tundra patterns if interested in them.
Also LF HA Snorunt/Glalie, not worried about IVs etc just the HA.
Not got much too exciting to offer in return other than breedjects, mainly trick roomers with 0 Speed IVs. Thanks.
I'll breed you ha snorunt in a second.

I'd like a Pokemon with Pokerus please. I want to EV train my Pokemon quicker. Any Pokemon will work.

If anyone could help, that would be awesome!

Last edited:
I'd like a Pokemon with Pokerus please. I want to EV train my Pokemon quicker. Any Pokemon will work.

If anyone could help, that would be awesome!
I have one that I can send over! Would you happen to have Ultra Moon? I'm trying to complete my Alola Dex, so any version exclusive you could trade or let me borrow then trade back would be perfect!

Otherwise, if anyone is willing to help please feel free to send me a message!

I have one that I can send over! Would you happen to have Ultra Moon? I'm trying to complete my Alola Dex, so any version exclusive you could trade or let me borrow then trade back would be perfect!

Otherwise, if anyone is willing to help please feel free to send me a message!
Sure thing! I'm also almost done with my Ultra Moon Pokedex, but I need Ultra Sun exclusives to complete mine. I also need to trade evolve some of my Pokemon, so this will work out perfectly!

I accidentally deleted my Ultra Moon Dialga wondercard before redeeming it; if someone has a UT version (don’t care about IVs) they’d be willing to trade I will love you forever

I accidentally deleted my Ultra Moon Dialga wondercard before redeeming it; if someone has a UT version (don’t care about IVs) they’d be willing to trade I will love you forever
Currently trading right now. Pretty sure I have one, but not positive if it's UT or not. I'll look as soon as I'm done and message you.

Not too big on the UT, I’m just really upset at having done that.

How long can Pokemon stay in pokebank after your subscription runs out? I have 23 days left and will be gone for a month long trip. As I can’t renew until there are under 14 days left, my subscription will expire. Taking them all out of bank is not an option because I don’t have nearly enough box space.

Not too big on the UT, I’m just really upset at having done that.

How long can Pokemon stay in pokebank after your subscription runs out? I have 23 days left and will be gone for a month long trip. As I can’t renew until there are under 14 days left, my subscription will expire. Taking them all out of bank is not an option because I don’t have nearly enough box space.
Ok it's UT Sassy Nature. As soon as I'm done trading with Rayquaza, I'll send you a message.

As for Pokebank, I don't think they'll get deleted. My sub was up and I had like 20 boxes full. I just resubbed yesterday after several months of not having it up to date and nothing was gone.

Does anyone have the following flawless mons for trade?
- Jolly Ladybug in a Fast Ball with Encore
- Bold Female Combee in a Level Ball

And the following Pokemon that don't need good ivs:
- Timid Flame Body Moltres
- Naive HP Fire Diancie
- Modest Unown in a Luxury Ball with HP Psychic
- Lonely/Hasty Stantler with Sucker Punch
- adamant/brave Ha Spinda with Superpower
- Hasty/Naive/Jolly/Adamant HA Tauros with Bodyslam
- Timid Arceus

Other things:
- Somebody at lv50 on battle agent
- Pal Xerneas/Yveltal serialcodes
- Smogon Giveaway Clafable
- Competitive items like Choice Scarf, Leftovers, Choice Specs

I can offer the following 5 Iv mons:
- adamant Carnivine in a Moon Ball with Sleep Powder
- Timid Magnemite in a Heavy Ball with HP Fire
- Bold Pink Shellos in a Dream Ball with Fissure, Counter, Yawn, Mirror Coat
- Relaxed/Bold Ha Illumise/Volbeat
- Jolly Ha aerodactyl in a Dream Ball with Pursuit, Whirlwind, Tailwind, Wide Guard,
- Adamant Krabby in a Fast Ball with Agility, Knock Off, Amnesia, Ally Switch
- Adamant Solrock
- Impish HA Spiritomb in a Premier Ball with Foul Play
- Adamant Koamala in a Moon ball with Sing, Charm, Wish, Play Rough
- Jolly HA Weedle in a Ultra Ball
- Impish HA Trubbish in a Friend Ball with Spikes, Rock Blast, Selfdestruc, Rollout
- Timid HA Abra in a Level Ball with Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Encore, Knock Off
- Adamant Sudowoodo in a Level Ball with Selfdestruct, Stealth Rock, Rock Out, Defense Curl
- Jolly/Impish Tyrogue with High Jump Kick, Rapid Spin, Mach Punch
- Adamant HA Swinub in a Heavy Ball with Freeze Dry, Stealth Rock, Icycle Crash
- Calm Chimecho in a Friend Ball with Wish, Stored Power
- Timid Ha Cyndaquil (HP Grass) with Extrasensory
- Timid Ha Roselia in a Safari Ball (HP Fire) with Sleep Powder, Gigadrain, Spikes, Synthesis
- Bold Koffing in a Heavy Ball with Psywave, Toxic Spikes, Pain Split, Grudge
- Adamant Marill in a Love Ball with Superpower, Bodyslam, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
- Modest/Timid Tortunator in a Repeat Ball with Head Smash, Fire Spin
- Timid Ha Woobat in a Luxury Ball with Stored Power, Knock Off, Venom Drench
- Timid Ralts in a Dream Ball with Disable, Shadow Sneak, Ally Switch, Grudge
- Jolly HA Buneary in a Dream Ball with Encore, Fake Out, Ice Punch, Fire Punch
- Modest HA Skrelp in a Luxure Ball with Toxic Spikes, Play Rough, Haze
- Timid Zoroa in a Luxury Ball with Sucker Punch, Detect, Extrassensory
- Modest Chinchou in a Beast Ball with Amnesia, Agility, Mist
- Modest/timid Deino in a Beast Ball with Earth Power, Dark Pulse
- Modest Numel in a Luxury Ball with Heat Wave, Iron Head, ancient Power
- Timid Misdreavus in a Dream Ball with Nasty Plot, Memento, Curse, Destiny Bond
- Jolly Ponyta in a Repeat Ball with Horse Power, Morning Sun, Hypnosis

Or
- Lonely Synchronize abra with enough to outspeed 0 iv Lonely Stakataka by one point
- Hypertrained Adamant Entei in a Repeat Ball
- Hypertrained Naughty Guzzlord in a Beast Ball
- BR Hypertrained Sap Sipper Bold/Calm azumarill with Whilpool, Perish Song

Anyone here have a Jolly Regigigas with good IVs? It's alright if it's a clone.
Also looking for Relaxed Spinda with Contrary; IVs don't matter.

Does anyone have an analytic Porygon available? Looking to breed a modest analytic porygon 2 for battle spot.

Taken care of, thanks.

Last edited:
Hey, I just need a Rockruff with Own Tempo for my first time beating USUM, don't care about Nature, EVs or IVs.

FC: 0490 7858 4325

I need your opinions!

Is breeding pokes with a 29 HP IV still optimal for Life Orb users, or should I just breed 31? The logic behind 29 HP IV has always been that pokemon with HP base stats that end in 0 or 5 should have a 29 HP IV so that at Lv. 100 their final HP ends in a 9. Since Life Orb recoil calculation utilizes a floor function at the end, this means you can technically fire off 11 uninterrupted attacks as opposed to 10 if you had a 31 HP IV. But this scenario is extremely unlikely to occur. On top of that, you're more likely to come in on rocks, or some other hazard, and with a 31 HP you end up with more health after hazards anyway. So for potential Life Orb users such as Mamoswine, Bisharp, Weavile, Mimikyu, etc, what do you guys see as more desirable? 31 or 29?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I need your opinions!

Is breeding pokes with a 29 HP IV still optimal for Life Orb users, or should I just breed 31? The logic behind 29 HP IV has always been that pokemon with HP base stats that end in 0 or 5 should have a 29 HP IV so that at Lv. 100 their final HP ends in a 9. Since Life Orb recoil calculation utilizes a floor function at the end, this means you can technically fire off 11 uninterrupted attacks as opposed to 10 if you had a 31 HP IV. But this scenario is extremely unlikely to occur. On top of that, you're more likely to come in on rocks, or some other hazard, and with a 31 HP you end up with more health after hazards anyway. So for potential Life Orb users such as Mamoswine, Bisharp, Weavile, Mimikyu, etc, what do you guys see as more desirable? 31 or 29?
Unless I'm mistaken, the biggest benefit of having a HP that ends in 9 is that the HP is as high as possible without increasing the amount of damage you take from life orb recoil. As you said, in the case of base (x)x0 and (x)x5's in HP, they can have an HP IV of 29 to take one less damage from life orb recoil. But translating this to the actual HP, this means you sacrifice 2 points in HP to take one less point of damage from each time you attack.

So practically speaking, this means if you only manage to attack once or not at all before fainting, the 29 HP was a hindrance, if you attacked twice, the 29 HP didn't have any effect and if you attacked 3 or more times, you'd overall benefit from it. So if you think that each and every point of HP matters, then I think it's very much worth considering for the Pokemon you mentioned; Mamoswine, Bisharp, Weavile and Mimikyu. It should be noted that if you only battle at level 50, it really isn't worth getting 29 HP for Pokemon with base HP that end in 0, as it'd just change the HP stat from a number that ends in 5 to a number that ends in 4, as opposed to the ideal 9.

Another thing that should be noted is that if you later find out that 29 HP is not good for the Pokemon, you can always HT it to be 31 instead. You'd have to re-breed/SR/RNG/otherwise obtain the Pokemon if you found out 29 HP could be beneficial.

So to conclude, an HP IV of 29 on Pokemon that use Life Orb with base HP that end in 0 or 5 can often be beneficial, however it can be quite a bit of work for only about a 5% chance of living certain attacks that you wouldn't otherwise live. But if I'd have to say which HP IV would be more desirable on a Pokemon like Mamoswine, I would say 29.

Unless I'm mistaken, the biggest benefit of having a HP that ends in 9 is that the HP is as high as possible without increasing the amount of damage you take from life orb recoil. As you said, in the case of base (x)x0 and (x)x5's in HP, they can have an HP IV of 29 to take one less damage from life orb recoil. But translating this to the actual HP, this means you sacrifice 2 points in HP to take one less point of damage from each time you attack.

So practically speaking, this means if you only manage to attack once or not at all before fainting, the 29 HP was a hindrance, if you attacked twice, the 29 HP didn't have any effect and if you attacked 3 or more times, you'd overall benefit from it. So if you think that each and every point of HP matters, then I think it's very much worth considering for the Pokemon you mentioned; Mamoswine, Bisharp, Weavile and Mimikyu. It should be noted that if you only battle at level 50, it really isn't worth getting 29 HP for Pokemon with base HP that end in 0, as it'd just change the HP stat from a number that ends in 5 to a number that ends in 4, as opposed to the ideal 9.

Another thing that should be noted is that if you later find out that 29 HP is not good for the Pokemon, you can always HT it to be 31 instead. You'd have to re-breed/SR/RNG/otherwise obtain the Pokemon if you found out 29 HP could be beneficial.

So to conclude, an HP IV of 29 on Pokemon that use Life Orb with base HP that end in 0 or 5 can often be beneficial, however it can be quite a bit of work for only about a 5% chance of living certain attacks that you wouldn't otherwise live. But if I'd have to say which HP IV would be more desirable on a Pokemon like Mamoswine, I would say 29.
I like this analysis, any other opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)