deetah's Sprite Thread! (Most Requests Open)

deetah

Delicate as silk
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
Clefable with Gengar colours
Scraggy with Scrafty colours
Feebas with Gyarados colours
Gyarados with Dragonair colours
Vice versa (These are the REAL evos and not the misbred genetic freak they have today)
Tangela with boots and tang(??) swapped
A Mega manectric with 1 part Umbreon dark and 1 part dratini pale, mr mimes beads on his hands colour on eyes)
Charizard with Sceptile green, the true dragon colour from my childhood
The little baby kid from bw2 (avatar 160 ...I think) with the colours of mienshao
Gym leader from flying gym in the hoenn region, 6th gym leader, with the colours of team rocket grunts (She was the bae of my childhood along with Phoebe from same region, they were so cute ❤ So want that emo feel because why not?)

You know I don't need any of these but just like to sit and look at them and also you need to have something work on so you dont get bored gl ‍♀
Love how specified these requests were. xD Here you go!
GengarClefable (1).png
ClefableGengar (1).png
ScraftyScraggy (1).png
GyaradosFeebas (1).png
SceptileCharizard (1).png
TangelaBootsAndHairSwapped (1).png
UmbreonDratiniMegaManectric (1).png
MienshaoBW2Kid (1).png
TeamRocketWinona.png

Fille

Afk
is a Pre-Contributor
LCPL Champion
Avatar 251 with the colours of Chandelure
Rotom-Frost with Registeel colours (Want that modern fridge)
Swap the colours of 258 and 259 to support feminism!
Sylveon with the colours of avatar 272 (Fresh af pink with some nice purple and brown <3)
Avatar 23 with Marill colours, MARILL GIRL WOOO
Same with the small kid in avatar 21
I still want a Dragonite with Gyarados colours ;*
Giratina is heavy af and cool af, give it that nice Swirlix color pattern for a more fluffy and cute feeling :]
Sceptile green wasn't as good as I thought, gimme a Charizard with Torterra green!!!!
While we're doing tirtles, give me a Seismitoad with the green colours from Shiny goletts eyes, the black stuff on palpitoad (like the warts or wtf they are bubbles?) can be the same yellow as non-shiny golett (Frogsceptile :D)
MIENFOO WITH MIENSHAO COLOURS

hf hun <3

deetah

Delicate as silk
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
Avatar 251 with the colours of Chandelure
Rotom-Frost with Registeel colours (Want that modern fridge)
Swap the colours of 258 and 259 to support feminism!
Sylveon with the colours of avatar 272 (Fresh af pink with some nice purple and brown <3)
Avatar 23 with Marill colours, MARILL GIRL WOOO
Same with the small kid in avatar 21
I still want a Dragonite with Gyarados colours ;*
Giratina is heavy af and cool af, give it that nice Swirlix color pattern for a more fluffy and cute feeling :]
Sceptile green wasn't as good as I thought, gimme a Charizard with Torterra green!!!!
While we're doing tirtles, give me a Seismitoad with the green colours from Shiny goletts eyes, the black stuff on palpitoad (like the warts or wtf they are bubbles?) can be the same yellow as non-shiny golett (Frogsceptile :D)
MIENFOO WITH MIENSHAO COLOURS

hf hun <3
Love your specific requests as usual, Leiv. xD Enjoy.
ChandelurePoliceman (1).png
RegisteelRotomFrost (1).png
MaleBikerRecolored (1).png
IrisRecoloredSylveon (1).png
MarillPikachuGirl (1).png
GyaradosDragonite (1).png
SwirlixGiratina (1).png
TorterraCharizard (1).png
ShinyGolettSeismitoad (1).png
MienshaoMienfoo (1).png

Last edited:

Fille

Afk
is a Pre-Contributor
LCPL Champion
ALL REQUESTS HAS BEEN FULFILLED WHICH MEANS EVEN NEWER REQUESTS!!!!!

Politoed is like a fucking green frog, that’s unnatrual as fuck make it a proper greninja blue like a REAL frog smfh
Swap the colours of the 2 Ghetsis sprites (250 and 269), mainly the robes n shit hair is pretty much same idk this feels like it could be cool
Avatar 140 kinda looks like me if you give him the Uxie yellow for the hair and Empoleon Dark Blue for the suit ;]
Swap the colours of Alolan Ninetales and Regular Ninetales.
Also give Typhlosion the colours of Marowak-Alola because that’d look hella Flamme :fire:
Give Gastrodon East Sea the colours of the West Sea sprite (East is blue/green, west is Pink/brown) :]]
Give Cosmog the same colours as the yellow cheerleader bird that I don’t know the name of (pom pom??) new cheerleading emote LFGI !!!
Give Diglett the colours of Shiny Charizard :]
Give Butterfree the Caterpie colours, that shit not supposed to look like a Venonat it’s confusing ...
Give Sabrina (159) Haunter colours, since she’s got the psychic hands after all and Haunter is A+ !
Wallace (291) was legendary as fuck I spent like 2 months trying to beat him for the first time back in Emerald don’t do anything to his sprite just post it here with the mix because he’s cool <3
Give avatar 149 the colours of avatar 273 so that he/she looks like the Joker !!!

deetah

Delicate as silk
GP & SocMed Lead
ALL REQUESTS HAS BEEN FULFILLED WHICH MEANS EVEN NEWER REQUESTS!!!!!

Politoed is like a fucking green frog, that’s unnatrual as fuck make it a proper greninja blue like a REAL frog smfh
Swap the colours of the 2 Ghetsis sprites (250 and 269), mainly the robes n shit hair is pretty much same idk this feels like it could be cool
Avatar 140 kinda looks like me if you give him the Uxie yellow for the hair and Empoleon Dark Blue for the suit ;]
Swap the colours of Alolan Ninetales and Regular Ninetales.
Also give Typhlosion the colours of Marowak-Alola because that’d look hella Flamme :fire:
Give Gastrodon East Sea the colours of the West Sea sprite (East is blue/green, west is Pink/brown) :]]
Give Cosmog the same colours as the yellow cheerleader bird that I don’t know the name of (pom pom??) new cheerleading emote LFGI !!!
Give Diglett the colours of Shiny Charizard :]
Give Butterfree the Caterpie colours, that shit not supposed to look like a Venonat it’s confusing ...
Give Sabrina (159) Haunter colours, since she’s got the psychic hands after all and Haunter is A+ !
Wallace (291) was legendary as fuck I spent like 2 months trying to beat him for the first time back in Emerald don’t do anything to his sprite just post it here with the mix because he’s cool <3
Give avatar 149 the colours of avatar 273 so that he/she looks like the Joker !!!
Once again, love all the specific requests. xD Here you go:
GreninjaPolitoed (1).png
250GhetsisRecolor (1).png
269GhetsisRecolor (1).png
LeivIRL (1).png
AlolanNinetalesRecolorNinetales.png
RegularNinetalesRecolorAlolanNinetales (1).png
AlolanMarowakTyphlosion (1).png
GastrodonEastWithWestColors (1).png
OricorioPomPomCosmog (1).png
ShinyCharizardDiglett (1).png
CaterpieButterfree (1).png
HaunterSabrina (1).png
1531439041929.png
TheJoker (1).png

Fille

Afk
is a Pre-Contributor
LCPL Champion
Love them, need a few new ones tho :3

-First of all, I'm 100% sure that Ditto was originally intended to be a Grimer/Muk pre evolution, but they never gave it an Alolan form D: Give Ditto Agrimer's colours??? (Alternatively Alolan Muk, might be prettier).
-On the ditto note, it was supposedly a fucked up copy of Mew, so if you could give Ditto Mewtwo's eyes and colours, that'd be pretty lit (you need a challenge hun).
-Andrew loves Normans sprite (284), but I think it would be wayyyy cooler with Volkers colours (80).
-Geodude is basically just a really buff Pacman, but they made him brown instead for unknown reasons, so if you coulg give Geodude the colours of Pikachu so it looks more like its baseform Pacman does that'd be great.
-
Can you please give Rhyhorn Lickitung colours so it llooks like this???? :]]]]]

- On the note of rando mons from the anime, Crystal Onix???? :]]]] (Onix with the colours of like Regice)
- Give Machoke the colours of Diglett (Except the yellow hair lines things which must be the colour of Probopasses nosehair) so that it looks like Dwayne the Rock Johnson
- Can you swap the colours of Ampharos-Megas skin and hair (aka yellow hair white skin) so it looks more like a basic Victorias Secret model??? :]
- Charizard was proven to only not be a dragon because of its colours, which changed with the dragon mega evo. Give Charizard the TRUE dragon colours (aka goomy colours) and make him a real dragon!!!!!
-Give Slowbros shell the colours of Shellder, since that's what it's supposed to fucking be

hf hun <3

Tol

Retirement house
Can you do the people’s champion (wartortle) with the enemy of the common man(braixen)’s colors and vice versa?

deetah

Delicate as silk
GP & SocMed Lead
Love them, need a few new ones tho :3

-First of all, I'm 100% sure that Ditto was originally intended to be a Grimer/Muk pre evolution, but they never gave it an Alolan form D: Give Ditto Agrimer's colours??? (Alternatively Alolan Muk, might be prettier).
-On the ditto note, it was supposedly a fucked up copy of Mew, so if you could give Ditto Mewtwo's eyes and colours, that'd be pretty lit (you need a challenge hun).
-Andrew loves Normans sprite (284), but I think it would be wayyyy cooler with Volkers colours (80).
-Geodude is basically just a really buff Pacman, but they made him brown instead for unknown reasons, so if you coulg give Geodude the colours of Pikachu so it looks more like its baseform Pacman does that'd be great.
-
Can you please give Rhyhorn Lickitung colours so it llooks like this???? :]]]]]

- On the note of rando mons from the anime, Crystal Onix???? :]]]] (Onix with the colours of like Regice)
- Give Machoke the colours of Diglett (Except the yellow hair lines things which must be the colour of Probopasses nosehair) so that it looks like Dwayne the Rock Johnson
- Can you swap the colours of Ampharos-Megas skin and hair (aka yellow hair white skin) so it looks more like a basic Victorias Secret model??? :]
- Charizard was proven to only not be a dragon because of its colours, which changed with the dragon mega evo. Give Charizard the TRUE dragon colours (aka goomy colours) and make him a real dragon!!!!!
-Give Slowbros shell the colours of Shellder, since that's what it's supposed to fucking be

hf hun <3
Here you go qt Leiv!
AlolanMukDitto (1).png
NormanWithVolkner'sColors (1).png
PikachuGeodude (1).png
LickitungRhyhorn (1).png
RegiceOnix (1).png
DiglettMachoke (1).png
MegaAmpharosColorsBackwards (1).png
GoomyCharizard (1).png
ShellderSlowbro (1).png

Tol

Retirement house
Can you do the same ranger as before with a Tomohawk (cap mon), a blue hat, and blond hair?

hey deetah! all of this looks so good :D

can i please get a yanma with this color scheme below
1531880431397.png

flying next to this biker sprite with orange > yellow on the bike if possible
1531880490623.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)