NOC Hope+1 Game Thread

I have seen nothing that makes me believe this is nothing but an ok lynch. None of these arguments in the last hour have been very good and certainly not good enough to warrant panic voting anyone. I think this is a good compromise to what everyone’s been thinking since there’s been no real oppposition.

Asek

Banned deucer.
Need to check whether moodys vote was made before deadline which ill need a pc to do, will have final vc + flip up once im done these classes

Asek

Banned deucer.
turns out it didnt matter as CaffeineBoost would have 'won' the tie if MoodyClouds vote didnt register anyway. but the vote was before dl so it counts

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...yQIqqjeY0Vb3MIEPwPZoL6zfA/edit#gid=1640232592

FINAL VOTE COUNT

CaffeineBoost (4): Texas Cloverleaf, Jay (FT) Flush, tonithetourguide, MoodyCloud

MoodyCloud (3): Jalmont, CaffeineBoost, Whydon

Duskfall98 (2): ChangedWawmen, apricity

apricity (1): Duskfall98

Not Voting: ItzViper482

CaffeineBoost has been lynched. They were.....

Dear CaffeineBoost

You are Pandoria

You are a Town Macho Doctor

Each night you may target a player to protect them from being killed that night by replying to this conversation with “Protect [PLAYER]”

You know that any protection targeting you will fail. Additionally, you know that if you and the other Macho Doctor target the same player, you will both fail. You will not be informed whether your action succeeds or not.

You are aligned with the Good Guys. You win when Torna is eliminated[/QUOTE]

deadline for night actions in approx. 21 hours

Asek

Banned deucer.
Jalmont has died

they were.....

Dear Jalmont

You are Adenine

You are a Town Alignment Cop.

Each night you may investigate a player to discover their alignment by responding to this conversation with “Investigate [PLAYER]. You will receive a result in the form of alignment (Good Guys / Torna).

You know that if one of the Town Macho Doctors is to die, you will become Macho, meaning any protection targeting you shall fail.

You are aligned with the Good Guys. You win when Torna is eliminated[/QUOTE]

Day 3 begins now. deadline in 72 hours

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180812T12&p0=152&font=cursive

me vs dusk around day 2 deadline

who do you think jalmont copped day 2
part 1

2.5 options
1) your bussing dusk your behavior is the same as last game when you were trying to bus fh lol
2) dusk is scum
2.5) dusk is strange town

i only gave that one a 2.5 on the list cause im p sure its the first 2 therefor i like this lynch and im looking at you hal

part 2 soon ill have to read more for that one cause i dont remember much about that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)