NOC Hope+1 Game Thread

texas i've literally given you and viper more lenience this entire game than anybody else

i am kindly asking you to participate in this game

why are you flipping out

ok

jalmont flipped cop. he did not explicitly claim his day 2 inspect

who do you think jalmont's day 2 inspect is
???????

moody is a cop guilty
im flipping this on you for now until i look more

if im wrong on smth here correct me

how can you be certain moody is guilty when it isnt stated because you have to be certain enough about it to push me in the direction of not voting your big scum read dusk

what evidence do you have that makes moody not only the inspect but the guilty inspect

or do you just wanna get a misslynch to help ur mafia buddys owo

im flipping this on you for now until i look more

if im wrong on smth here correct me

how can you be certain moody is guilty when it isnt stated because you have to be certain enough about it to push me in the direction of not voting your big scum read dusk

what evidence do you have that makes moody not only the inspect but the guilty inspect

or do you just wanna get a misslynch to help ur mafia buddys owo
i am very sure that moody is the guilty inspect because it explains jalmont's behavior in putting together a moody lynch and viewing my dusk vote yesterday with such suspicion. i am of the opinion that dusk is caught scum. and i think that in the absence of a cop guilty, it's difficult to argue that dusk is less scummy than moody at end of day 2. but jalmont had this guilty. i think this would explain why he dismissed a dusk lynch yesterday (and even started scumreading me when i didn't want the moody lynch) when he should've gone for it otherwise

i also never really understood why moody was the lynch jalmont proposed yesterday over texas or whoever else he had in his scumpool. i remember thinking that his case on moody was actually really weak. the only real way jalmont's actions make sense is if moody wasn't a scumread but a guilty, explaining 1. why he chose to push moody 2. why he was so set on moody after the wagon started building

this is why i think moody is the guilty inspect

and also i jumped the gun a little on my moody vote at start of day because once i saw the flip it kind of clicked for me. but i went back and checked to see if jalmont had any big changes in reads or crumbs in his posts early day 2 and this is not the case

thanks for your explanation

viper have you read the thread or not? because it's difficult for me to play the game with you if you haven't read the thread
in the freetime i had on my vacation i did skim the thread and therefore know of most of the major interactions and events. i 100% will have to reread things to keep up with specifics

hope that answers your questions

From what I saw from ItzViper, he/she seems like the only who actually got a working brain X). I want to hear more from you, especially on mafia's kills and Moody's case.

Duskfall, don't act innocent on this one pal, We all saw the way you miserably tried to counter people's logic on page 2 while I actually proved you wrong the whole time. Yet you stil fail to realize that your arguments proves nothing against anyone so far except you. If you want to stop me throwing shades on you, you better start helping finding scum. You do absolutely nothing to help the cause.

By the way, just to clear the potential heat on me, I want to clarify that I've said that I want people to "change my mind" because from what I've seen so far in the game, no one's trash is piling higher than on Duskfall's yard. Right now, it seems like Moody is knee deep in trouble.

I also wanted to make sure that we can lynch someone without risking anyone getting heat instead of going blindly on each other's throat's blindly. But the thing is that nothing of that is going to change if we're not looking together at the interests behind mafia's kills.

i am very sure that moody is the guilty inspect because it explains jalmont's behavior in putting together a moody lynch and viewing my dusk vote yesterday with such suspicion. i am of the opinion that dusk is caught scum. and i think that in the absence of a cop guilty, it's difficult to argue that dusk is less scummy than moody at end of day 2. but jalmont had this guilty. i think this would explain why he dismissed a dusk lynch yesterday (and even started scumreading me when i didn't want the moody lynch) when he should've gone for it otherwise

i also never really understood why moody was the lynch jalmont proposed yesterday over texas or whoever else he had in his scumpool. i remember thinking that his case on moody was actually really weak. the only real way jalmont's actions make sense is if moody wasn't a scumread but a guilty, explaining 1. why he chose to push moody 2. why he was so set on moody after the wagon started building

this is why i think moody is the guilty inspect
also for the record i agree with this and while reading again saw mostly the same stuff

esp this post makes me think it is moody

I have seen nothing that makes me believe this is nothing but an ok lynch. None of these arguments in the last hour have been very good and certainly not good enough to warrant panic voting anyone. I think this is a good compromise to what everyone’s been thinking since there’s been no real oppposition.
i understand how it looks weird for me to just agree with you here and sheep your reasoning but
1) its p good reasoning
2) i avoided posting before you answered cause you are a big gut scum read to me based on how i know you play (hope that makes sense and im wording it right)

i would like to know your reads
Town read - nothing solid yet !_!
town lean - Texas Cloverleaf (little weird recently tho) / ChangedWawmen / Whydon
another weird inbetween zone - Jay (FT) Flush
null - ToniTheTourGuide
scum lean -apricity
weird inbetween zone - Duskfall98
Scum read - MoodyCloud

sheeping me on both moody AND dusk is weird if i'm a scumread for you
i like your reasoning on moody (which ive explained) and i think scum you is bussing dusk or you are town and dusk is scum therefore your reasoning makes sense either way (even tho iirc it has a few flaws that i can point out later if you want me to go back and read it)

Ok I got something. I need to see where you guys find Jalmont/Sciatic Nerver claiming Moody guilty though everyone is visibly agitated about him.

Something adds up here: Mafia saw Jalmont exposing Moody then got Jalmont killed. It shows that they killed Jalmont to not have exposure on their faction and that they were protecting Moody. It confirms Moody as scum, and confirms everyone lynching Moody as such.

Ig Duskfall can wait for now, I'm still after him though. Vote Moody

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)