Dusk town because it said in my role pm
OM town because I couldn't imagine him playing as scum
Inferno scum he has never been scum it's about time
Cantius he's new so town
Vooper if he says he's sheeping hal this game we know he's either town or scum
Hal we already know he's lock scum thanks to the law of attraction
Oddish is too cute to be scum this game im feeling
Dle is cool too so town
Whydon is town he's not gonna play till end game though I'm reading, let's not random turbo him if he's inactive
Asek I dunno but I hope he doesn't get hit on the head again
Energy he most be scummy because his behaviour at the end of his last town game was scummy enough to carry my read forward
Martin town because I've already identified all scum
The single greatest read I've ever seen.

Honestly Nuxl seems a lot more defensive and shy than here than he normally does. Town Nuxl is usually pretty assertive and tries to lead. Nuxl here just seems like he is always on defense and trying to slow the game
how is he being shy lol

Just reread whole game and nuxl is a tiny bit scummier than i remember from this morning but at the same time i still have a hunch that he's a preoccupied townie under poorly-timed pressure.

Inferno is still my top scumread because his posts just generally feel really substanceless despite providing "reads" in a few of them and at least one of them basically just boils down to "this guy is towny because this guy is towny" plus a repetition of something that someone had already said.

I wanna see more from DLE and Asek and Energy as nothing DLE said is at all indicative of alignment or aiming to progress the game whereas Asek really hasn't provided anything of value yet; meanwhile Energy's entire activity is "thanks reading" with nothing else, and that was about 18 hours ago which obviously isn't how long it takes to read 10 pages of this shit.
LOL

I don't particularly get this lynch vote. DLE hasn't really been that active and I don't really think there is enough to pull from to get a real read on them. I know you aren't one for giving complete explanations, but it would be great to have some idea why you are going with them as the D1 lynch
ID trying to look town

---

Okay, I've read everything.

VOTE APRICITY

You're welcome in advance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)